Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story of the month for January 2008 - Just Another Day by Rose

(1/11) > >>

mare:
Howdy and Happy New Year everyone! 2008 already...jeez louise!

Our very first featured story for the new year is Just Another Day by Rose. I know this is a favorite of a lot of you and the one that Rose mentioned as the one she'd like to discuss as well... so here we are.

I hope you guys enjoy and as always feel free to pop in here and ask Rose questions. I have a feeling she'll be more than happy to answer any question you have.

I will be in and out asking random Oprah type questions myself. lol

Here is the link to the story:

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8180

:)

mare:
1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) If you could cast this story as a movie who would play the main roles and why?

5) Have you ever thought of giving up on the story and if you did what made you continue to work on it?

6) What was your writing process? (Outline, make it up as you go along, the characters wrote it, I am Tonja and plagerized lol)

7) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

8 ) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

9) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

10) If we like this story...then we'd love what story? (Could be by you or someone else) and obviously tell us why lol

honey:
Yay Rosie Posie!!!!   I was all giddy when I saw this one! First of all It was the first one to be featured that I've already read so I can just sit back and discuss!!! (And since I don't have a reading assignment now, maybe I should read "Glitz and Glamour"  ;))  <-- that's the sequel in case people are wondering..

And mostly I was excited cause I love this story and I love Rose's writing and especially her "Nick".  Seriously. People, read this one it's fantastic!   YAY Rose!!!

honey:
haha. I must sound like I say that a lot cause I've really enjoyed more than half of the featured fics this year. But honestly I'm pretty picky about what I read, Mare's just been good at picking awesome fics.

Congrats again Rose, you deserve it! Everyone read Just Another Day! I mean it! It's super cute and Nick is just funny. Oh, and so is AJ. AJ was fantastic in this as well. Well they were all fantastic in this, but Nick and AJ cracked me up!

RokofAges75:
Yay, congrats Rose!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version