Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story of the month for January 2008 - Just Another Day by Rose

<< < (11/11)

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 28, 2008, 12:49:03 AM ---And Dee well, they have issues, but hell what couple doesn't? You know me, can't stay fluffy forever!

--- End quote ---

Go me! I totally guessed that! *high fives self*

Rose:
*is a sad puppy cause this is the last day* lol

mare:
aww, I hope you had a great time!  :)

honey:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 28, 2008, 12:49:03 AM ---lmao no gypsiedoodle is her twin

And Dee well, they have issues, but hell what couple doesn't? You know me, can't stay fluffy forever!

--- End quote ---

*raises hand*  I haven't. Not just with my husband, but ever. I've never broken up with anyone. I married my first actual boyfriend. And since we got married less than 3 months after we met there was no time for us to break up.  :D  Maybe that's why I can always stay fluffy? because my life in real life is kind of fluffy. Well the relationship part anyway, I do have PLENTY of other issues. (I'd probably make you all sick if you knew the whole story lol so I won't bore you with it.)

But YAY for the third story, not that I've actually read the second one yet, but hey. I will eventually. And I must apologize because I've had a really rough month and have been pretty scarce around here. I didn't really get the chance to be as vocal about this story as I planned on being. But I wanted to pop in and say again that I LOVE THIS STORY!!! Congrats again Rose and I hope you loved your month! Everyone (you know I have to say it) GO READ IT! ROSE ROCKS!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version