Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: How to Catch a Plagiarist.  (Read 23101 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: How to Catch a Plagiarist.
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2009, 02:55:42 PM »

So according to Rachel on LD, the girl that posted the NSync story is her friend, and the "friend" she was referring to that told her to post it is none other than... drumroll please... TANJA!

Scroll down a little on this thread for the explanation: http://talk.livedaily.com/showthread.php?t=667576&page=5

It wasn't totally ringing a bell, but seeing this thread now, I think this must be what she's talking about.
It doesn't totally make sense to me, but it could be that this other girl is just a few bricks short of a load... but OMG if it really was Tanja behind this one too!!  GRRRRR!!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: How to Catch a Plagiarist.
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2009, 03:56:07 PM »

I remember that girl. LOL how annoying. I bet Tonja did that at first because she knew we'd all instantly catch her if she posted it herself. Maybe that was her way of testing the waters to see how quickly we'd figure out she plagiarized. When she saw it took us little to no time, she probably decided to wait a while longer before posting! What a tool!!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]