Welcome > Rules and News

AC District Court

<< < (2/12) > >>

Rose:
I think it's so we can hold the mods accountable. This way no one can claim unfair treatment if it's here for everyone to see.

Honestly if you follow the rules it's not a problem.

yorkielover88:
Rose, It's embarrassing for those who are listed. Of course you would see no problem considering your name is not listed here for the entire fucking world to see! I did not purposely break any rules so why make me feel even worse then I already did when it was brought to my attention that I had done something wrong!

Rose:

--- Quote from: yorkielover88 on January 13, 2011, 07:10:04 PM ---Rose, It's embarrassing for those who are listed. Of course you would see no problem considering your name is not listed here for the entire fucking world to see! I did not purposely break any rules so why make me feel even worse then I already did when it was brought to my attention that I had done something wrong!

--- End quote ---

More motivation for you not to break them then.

If Julilly is going to start listing people, she needs to be fair and list yours too. Not just start with Mariah. And it's not like people don't know, because when it happened you ranted in one of the debate threads.

FrickingKaos:
Why do you keep saying "its not like I broke the rules on purpose" what does that mean? Why would you deliberately break rules? That doesn't make sense to me. The reason this list is here is to remind people not to break the rules, they are here for a reason and not to single people out.

Rose:
Exactly, this is just a record of who's broken the rules, the punishment, and so that way it's as fair as possible.

You don't break them, it's not an issue. If it's that upsetting, well then, you don't have to post here. You know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version