Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story for May 2007 - Children Like Me by Mersey

<< < (2/20) > >>

marina:

--- Quote from: mare on May 01, 2007, 05:49:19 PM ---And I also have to add that i'm not a big fan of crossovers at all. Nor am I a fan of SN fanfics in general so I admit when Mers first posted this one I wasn't all that woohoo-ish over it but it's done in such a way that you can totally tell it's a BSB fic. The SN boys are there to play into the BSB characters. I think there's only one chapter that's mainly Sam and Dean. The rest are BSB with Sam and Dean if that makes sense?

Also there are a ton of great twists and turns and a few mean cliffies! But at least it's complete so you don't have to wait to find out what happens. lol yay!

--- End quote ---

Now that you mention it mare I think I'm not a big fan of crossovers either. I have never thought about it because I remember having fun reading those Cecilia's BSB and NSync crossovers years ago but now that I think about it, I never go looking for 'crossover' stories.

But you are right, this one is fabulous and it's very Nick/BSB centered so it doesn't matter if you are not a Supernatural fan, you can still read it and enjoy it because it's amazing. And I think I'm in part guilty of that Sam and Dean chap because I kept bugging Mersey to write it after she mentioned something about Dean's impression of AJ and I think she didn't even want to go that route because she wanted to keep it very BSB but I'm so glad I bug her because that chapter rocks too  :P and I'm sure that even if you haven't watched Supernatural and don't know Dean and Sam you will have fun reading it because mersey does a great job before that chap allowing us to know more about those two characters.

marina:

--- Quote from: mare on May 01, 2007, 08:13:18 PM ---Gosh Maria, you're still a fledgling? lol

--- End quote ---

Yes I am :( How about going to every thread and posting this icon ->  :P hehe

mare:
Yes I agree! Mersey rocks!

I guess ;) hehehe

mare:

--- Quote from: marina on May 01, 2007, 08:25:29 PM ---Yes I am :( How about going to every thread and posting this icon ->  :P hehe

--- End quote ---

What you should do is write a story in the picture challenge thread! It's Nick and Kevin seriously :) we can't go wrong!

marina:

--- Quote from: mare on May 01, 2007, 08:26:44 PM ---What you should do is write a story in the picture challenge thread! It's Nick and Kevin seriously :) we can't go wrong!

--- End quote ---

Can it be a haiku instead of a story? I don't see me writing anything longer these days :( lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version