Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for September and story #92 is - Trapped by Jenna

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rose:
Great tribute to her stories btw Julie.

RokofAges75:
Thanks!

mare:
Since this story is kind of short, I might reread and post my comments in here like I did with ONH. I'm not going to be able to do it every month though.

Hopefully Jenna will pop in and say something too.

Jenna:
Thank you for the wonderful compliments.

I started writing fan fics back in 1999 and I could easily get a short story written and posted within a two hour time frame if I was really motivated lol. I really enjoyed writing and of course loved the reviews (who doesn't) which would keep me motivated to please the readers.

I had so much fun collaborating with Swenglish on the Swollen Issues series. I would write a chapter and leave a cliffhanger and she would have to pick up from there etc. There were times where I would be working on my own fics while writing with her too! Those were fun times lol.

Sadly, I haven't done much writing in a while (life and health gets in the way). I have popped in and read some amazing stories and I love seeing things by Mare, Julie and Pengi to name a few.

I'm thrilled to have been selected for featured author and Trapped as #92 in the list.

Carrie  a.k.a.  Jenna

FrickingKaos:
Congrats on Featured author Jenna. I was a huge fan of
The swollen issues series and I also loved this story. I used to read a lot of your stories, and I love how you would write angst and drama which are my favorite genres.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version