Happy Thanksgiving!(Brian and the Group) by Dani824
Summary:

stories/2114/images/thanksgiving02bsb.jpg

 

It is November,....November 1st to be exact this year, whatever year you are reading this in. The Backstreet Boys are celebrating together with their families in Kentucky at Brian's family's place.

Can Brian and the guys take the pressure of having everyone under one roof. Will Nick help this year? Who will cook? How will they make the turkey? Grilled? Fried? Baked? Marinated? Or Order in from a local store? Will AJ cook? Will BSB survive this holiday? Is there any hope? What are the "surprises" Brian saw in his dreams? Are the guys having nightmares and dreams like Brian is? We'll see.

 

Sexual content just for BSB fantasies, nothing past PG-13 rating and even then like 1980's PG-13 rating. All background wallpaper courtesy of Backstreet Boys, Inc. and their permission and Dreamwallpapers.com. I don't work for them, just telling people what I used for my photoshop art.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group
Genres: Drama, Dramedy, Fantasy
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Backstreet Boys 's Holidays 2011/2012 Series!
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 9109 Read: 21040 Published: 11/08/11 Updated: 11/27/11
Chapter 11: Having the turkey. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

BSB has a "BSB Thanksgiving" with the group and their families. Brian and all the guys decide to prepare the dishes they promise and to eat them and follows through.

"Nick is the peas done?" Brian asked. As our wives and girlfriends chilled out. Lauren got up, "What did I do?" she asked. Surprised by the cold reaction from the group all of a sudden. "Make our fans fill bad, tease them, and mess Nick up, and become a bad role model to women and celebrities." AJ said as a joke. Well, a half joke insult. She frowned.

"What is his problem?" She asked. No one would talk to her. "Here is the green beans casserole and corn casserole." Nick told Brian.

We all finally sat down to eat. I loved it and Brian began smileing again, knowing we were about to pray and eat it.

After the dishes, we all hung out. I loved my fish, I got to eat. YAY! Loved it!

Brian was happier. "Why are you saving some of the meal?" I asked. "To give to my grandma want to come Thanksgiving day?" Brian asked me. I nodded, "Of chorse, Bri." I told him. "Guys?" He asked. "In." Nick replied first. "I am in too!" Kevin shouted. "I am in 3!4!" AJ shouted. We laughed. Brian felt he knew his place and some of what his grandma was upset about. She felt 'left behind' by his life and his own egocentiricies of his fame, through proud, it was still hurting.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10749