AJ lost in love on Valentine's Day! by Dani824
Summary:

stories/2114/images/ajamvalentinesvdaystory11.PNG

AJ Mclean has just gotten married and couldn't be happier or so it seems. Till one day, they have a fight and they decide to go their seperate ways for a couple days. Which leads to AJ dreaming what his life would have been like if he and Justin Timberlake had changed places. What if he had dated Alyssa Milano back ten years or more? What is love? True love? Why does he love people who don't always act like they love him? Does that mean they don't love him or BSB at all as friends? What about his half family?

 Go with AJ Mclean, Justin Timberlake,the Backstreet Boys, The "Charmed" cast, all seasons and more!


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Action, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Dramedy
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Backstreet Boys 's Holidays 2011/2012 Series!
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes Word count: 13735 Read: 33494 Published: 01/22/12 Updated: 05/26/12
Story Notes:

Pics borrowed from other websites and belong to whomever they do, just used for art.

1. Chapter 1: Falling into Happy, then.... by Dani824

2. Chapter 2:Next dream, please. by Dani824

3. Chapter 3: Jessica trying to Help me. by Dani824

4. Chapter 4: Febuary 1st! by Dani824

5. Chapter 5: Trying to wake Alex. by Dani824

6. Chapter 6: At the beginning of time. by Dani824

7. Chapter 7:In the hospital and in dreams by Dani824

8. Chapter 8: In the hosptial with AJ and Justin by Dani824

9. Chapter 9: Groundhog day by Dani824

10. Chapter 10: First day missing my families and Ro. by Dani824

11. Chapter 11: Stilling fighting with NSYNC by Dani824

12. Chapter 12: Meeting Alyassa at "Charmed"! by Dani824

13. Chapter 13: A night out with Alyassa by Dani824

14. Chapter 14: AJ is back and still looking! by Dani824

15. Chapter 15: Back again!(Takes on the new problems in the BSB fanbase) by Dani824

16. Chapter 16: Rochelle SAVE ME! by Dani824

17. Chapter 17: Figuring Rochelle and Love out. by Dani824

18. Chapter 18: I love to sing. by Dani824

19. Chapter 19: Loving you, right. by Dani824

20. Chapter 20: I WANNA LOVE YOU FOREVER! by Dani824

21. Chapter 21:Morning sickness by Dani824

22. Chapter 22: Back, funny, and still Howie is a nervous wreck? by Dani824

23. Chapter 23: A Charmed Dinner by Dani824

24. Chapter 24: Valentine's Day! True Lovers. by Dani824

25. Chapter 25: New Chapter Begins.=) by Dani824

Chapter 1: Falling into Happy, then.... by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ Mclean and Rochelle are settleing into married life. Rochelle asks about Valentine's day. Alex fantazies about his wife being one of the women on the TV show, "Charmed" after and argument.

January 30th,2012.

"I love you." I said as I kissed her. "I love you too, Skully." Ro told me. I smiled, "You love my outfit today?" I asked her. "You mean the hat that doesn't match the ensamble. Love it." she told me with a laugh.

"Hey!" She shouted at me. "Alexander James Mclean." She scoldded me. Looking as fine as she did and making sure she exericed to make me happy as a clam. "Do the laundry and dishes NOW!" She told me. "But, But, But Monkey Babe..." I tried to talk my way out of the chores. "DO IT." She yelled at me. "You lost 20 minutes of "love time" for the week." She yelled at me.

I started tearing up, I wanted lovin' now. It was bad enough I was going to have issues with seeing blood when we have children someday. I sighed and relculantly did the dishes, then ate dinner alone, as Ro ate out with her friends. I noticed the time was 6 pm, so I turned the channel and noticed "Charmed" was back on. Brian and Howie were going to kill me if they knew I watched this, so I turned it on.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Pheobe yelled, "Demon!" As she floated in the air and shot energy balls at it. Then Leo came home and him and Piper made out and had sex talk which made my night. Then I went to bed sad as could be then I had the dream.

I was further south in California, in San Fransico talking to Rose Mcgowen. AKA "Paige" and Holly Maire Combs, "Piper", and "Prue", Shannon Daughtry even. Then "Billie" whom Nick would later date and tell me all about. "Where is Pheobe?" I asked. I realized Rochelle was "Phoebe". "Sag we have a demon." She told me. Not getting the Zodiac reference at first.

"So what does the Bible say to do?" I asked. "I don't know, we're supposed to use some freaky spell book, but it just has scary things pop out of it." She told me. "Hey, My friends and I went to see the "Friends with Benefits" movie with Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake. Do you guys ever wonder what would've happened if Lou Pearlman or things had come out differently?" She asked me. Then I woke up.

"I am sorry, Alex." Rochelle told me after I woke up. "Where, where were you?" I asked half asleep, waking up. "I saw the new Justin Timberlake movie with friends." She told me. "Why do you have the "Woman's Elightment" channel on TV on anyways?"She asked. "They didn't have anything to ruin our sex life on?" She inquired as she changed into her sexy night gown. "No, babe." I told her.

"I love you." I told her as I kissed her. "Do you ever wonder what if things had come out different or why they aren't different?"I asked her. She looked at me funny. "You know for a boyband, you guys come out handsome yet freaky."She said. "I love you J. Now, sleep sleep, so I can play with you in the morning."She said as tintalizing hint to me. I smiled. This was going to be good.

Chapter 2:Next dream, please. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ dreams about the problems that could happen to his marriage. And of the "Charmed" ones fixing it in an ideal world.

I kiss Rochelle on the lips and fell right back to sleep. "We'll play snuggle time tomorrow, sweetie J." As she kissed me on the lips. I dosed off again and didn't realize it.

"I hate you!" Rochelle yelled. This time dressed in a sexy green top and tight as Hell dark blue jeans showing off those buns of steel. "What? Why?" I asked. "All I did was watch our TV show without telling you." I tried to explain. Wondering why I was wearing an outfit from 7 years ago. "Because you cheated on me with that whore!" She screamed as she cried and pointed to some hot supermodel. Then turned into the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz and flew off on her broom stick. I ran back into the witches' big red San Fran Manor.

"Help me!" I exclaimed. As ran up to them, their outfits all changed into even sexier outfits like out of Rolling Stone magazine or Maxiam or one of the rock star appearal stores in L.A. and Malibu. "How?" Phoebe asked. "Well, she said I was cheating with her with some hot model, that I didn't know then turned into the "Wizard of Oz" witch." I told them. "The one without the slippers." I explained. "Now, she'll divorce me and it will be over, then I will cry." I cried.

"We can fix it, just read this spell, and sell your soul and you'll be better than Katy Perry and Russel Brand." Paige told me. "It will work!" I exclaimed, pacing worried. "I don't know, I got 2 super powered warlock sons and a white light husband, so go." Piper told me. "Ok." As I guess Paige sent me to a park near my home where I did the ritual in my dream. Then Brian shot me with an energy ball and so did Jessica Heart from one of my fan's fanfics. "Hey!" I shouted.

It echoed in my mind. "Hey, when did you guys become demon and witcca hunter people?" I asked. "3 years ago." Jessica told me. "Since I was 5." Brian said with her. "AJ STOP the ritual." Brian told me. "Your missing the point of marriage." He shouted as he echoed. "Fine, I'll do a prayer to God and whatever this is and find the true meanings to all LOVE." I shouted back.

"Dear God, Oh Heavenly Father. I suck at this, so I will make this simple. Just show me what all the true loves are, and true love is. You vs. the evil dude, you call him, "Adversary". I love you, I think. But help me. I like your work after 9/11, just help people get jobs back and stop greedy people, whom misuse and don't appericate people and our costumers like we do. As well as our friends and fans find people who need help and help them or help them make the right decisions and choices. Amen." I prayed. Then I did it to the other guy and asked him to compete. Fine, did the final prayer. "You both got until Valentine's Day." I told them."Amen." I said.

Then got off the ground. "We are so screwed." Jessica told Brian as we left.

Chapter 3: Jessica trying to Help me. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Jessica Heart tries to help Alex in his sleep. His wife wonders why he is always trying to be done talking to her by 6pm every week night. Why is praying so much asking about "love" when he has her.

January 31st, 2012.

"Amen." AJ was saying on the toliet in the bathroom again. I came in, "Rochelle." Alex said nervously, actually twitching as much as Howie D. "Honey, is everything alright?" I asked my husband. "Sure, good as clams." He said. I could hear it in his voice.

"How about you go with Nick to the pier today and pick us up some tapilphia for the chiefs this week?" She asked me to do. "I just want to make sure your ok, babe." She told me.

"Then she looks like Christina Aguilera." I explained whom "Jessica Heart" is. "Who does?" Nick asked. "You have been on about some TV show and some fanfic, and I can't keep up." He tried explained to me, as they walked around the Malibu Boardwalk and pier in California. It was a sunny day, hot as always, and some rain. Then selected the fish and stuff they wanted to make that week that was sea food.

"People are wondering if your ok, that's all." Nick explained. "I asked God to find all the meanings of love by Valentine's day in my dream last night." I told Nick. "Alex, your crazy." Nick stated. People think he's nuts as can be, when he is sober and boring. They would cry if they saw him when he was fun.

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCARV4YPV.jpg That night, I totally dreamed about hanging out with Jessica Heart. "Hey, you came back." I stated realizing I was with her in a cemetry slaying vampires with her. "Well, duh." She told me. "I like the "Ali Rose" look for you." I complimented her. Then slayed 2 vampires behind me.

"How come your ignoring your wife?" She asked me. "Is it because I look like a favorite singer you and the Backstreet Boys like?" She asked. "Plus, your hands keep shaking and stuff, since you have been excited lately." Jessica told me. Then jumped off the head stone and beat up 3 vampires then slayed them.

As I slept Rochelle was freaking out. "One week, he is ok, the next, now he is twitching, and trying to have dinner done by six o' clock, you don't think he is online cheating on me, Leighanne, do you?" Rochelle asked. "It's probably nothing. Nick said "He said he asked God "to find the meaning of love, like all loves."" She told Rochelle, her jaw dropped. "Oh my god." Rochelle mouthed into the phone.

"He isn't gay, I know he isn't, but that isn't it is it?" Rochelle asked franticly. "I doubt it, but Brian is moving into Nick's house tomorrow anyways. You know how crowded that place is, we could stay with you and we could help him or at least make sure your both ok." Leighanne offered. "Ok." Rochelle said gentley into the phone, then kissed me as I slept and she hung up the phone.

In my dreams still. "Man, that monster attack was awesome!" Jessica said. "Ok, it's 3am now, time for me to go to bed." Jessica told me, she gave me a big hug. "Oh yeah, Brian is moving in with you, and your wife is freaking out. Febuary 1st it begins, Alex." Jessica told me. Then faded into a pink vortex out of my dreams.

Chapter 4: Febuary 1st! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Rochelle, help Brian, Baylee and Leighanne move in for a while. Weird stuff starts happening at work and at their shows.

Febuary 1st, 2012

stories/2114/images/50066.jpg I was helping Brian lifting his boxes of Baylee's and Leighanne's stuff into my home, into my guest room. When, three hot women show up at my door. "Oh, yeah." Said the cute bright red haired one. "Oh stop it, he's mine." The oldest one said, with long brown hair, she reminded me of my mom in a bad way too, which is never good. Then the one in the middle with blonde highlights in her blonde hair. "We are your angels, we're going to do a switch, you won't notice anything till tonight at the show." She said.

Brian stopped it, "Ok AJ TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU?" He asked. "Ummmm, I started watching, "Charmed" and I think I slept walked into the park by our mansion in the middle of night, did a spell, and burned a lamb soild on a BBQ grill." I told him, he went into to shock. Then he ran into the house yelling at me, thankfully the girls had just went shopping for clothes to meet some people locally tonight.

"AJ!" He shouted, then I saw something run past me and a black shadow person behind it and fainted. Brian helped me up, "Look, you were never in our group, I don't even know why I hang out with you." Brian told me. I was confused.

"I am so screwed." I sighed. "But let me go to the show, the fans will totally still LOVE me, I guarantee it." I told him. "A big egocentric movie star like you, I bet. Get out." Brian told me, Leighanne and I own this place, see I have the deed. "Justin will be here and you can understand what happened." Brian told me. I ran outside crying, I totally ruined my life now.

Chapter 5: Trying to wake Alex. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Rochelle tries to wake Alex up. Alex doesn't realize he dreamed those things from watching the TV show and hanging out with CT people a bit too much from the fanbase. Brian and the guys pray for him. They call people. Alex realizes what is going on with him. Alex meets the cupid angel.

Febuary 1st, 2012

"Alex, baby." I was freaking out. Here I am Rochelle Darris Mclean and my husband passed out after a car accident trying to save me. I tried hitting him trying to wake up him up. "Calm down." Brian said. "911 will be here soon." He told me, rubbing my back trying to calm me down and getting tissues.

"We are so sorry." Justin's Timberlake's mother said. "I understand, I think it would make them both feel better, if we exchanged information and prayed for each guy here." Brian explained.

I couldn't stop crying. "It will be ok." Joey Fatone said. "I just think he went unconscience, plus, Brian was right next to the hoose and put out the fire." He told me. I hugged him.

"Hello!" Alex yelled, but no one noticed. "I switched bodies with Justin." He cried and yelled and screamed.

"Stop it." Said this cupid angel. "I will help you find the true meaning of love. Since you prayed that when you sleeped walked." She said, but I could just see a pretty young woman that looked about 23 years old. Simple, brown hair, blue eyes, couldn't tell the skin color over the lights.

"Let me show you." She said. "The Lord sent me." She told him. "Prove it!" Alex asked. "Hi Howie." Brian said on his cell phone.ne as the area was covered with EMTs, Media, and Tabloids. "Howie, tell me where is AJ's stuff in his house for insurance, do you know?" Brian asked quietly.

"For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh."

"-- Ephesians 5:31."


"I will never fail you or forsake you.

-- Hebrews 13:5."


"Follow the way of love.

-- I Corinthians 14:1." "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. -- Matthew 6:21." "The devil could quote that." Alex told her. "Fine, prove it, explain the Gospel. Say it. Tell me the truth, prove to me, your not some Venus angel or demon wannabe or prove you know the truth. Prove it!" I shouted. Then I felt her touch me and I saw the Bible in my head like all of it to the end. Not understanding it all, but still cool. "Yeah, the guy on the Cross is my king and we need him to live." She told me. "For your quest on love, let's start with the beginning of time and the Greek Gods and how that got all screwy." The angel told me.
Chapter 6: At the beginning of time. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Justin learn of what life was like before and why they need to change.

Febuary 1st, 2012

"Welcome to Ancient Greece!" The angel said. "Your serious?" I asked her. "We are in ancient greece!" I said with a smile.

"Well, you know what happened." She told me. "The sin, the snake, the different versions of men God made, but he ultimately choose your kind, since you were both the smartest and the kindest to keep." She told me.

"Now, you and Justin will have different bodies and in 2 days, you can spend your last 12 days fixing everything for everyone you screwed up with that messed up prayer." She scolded me. I sighed.

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCAH2C4KF.jpg"So I want you to help this eldery couple and understand what I did to do it." She explained. "This is just a construct of the past, so you can see how "love" works and how it affects people on the spritual levels." She explained to me.

"I miss Rochelle." I told her. I began to cry. "I want my Ro ro back." I cried like a little kid.

She hugged me, look this is just so you can learn more. She hugged me, again. Kissed me on the top of my forehead. "Remember your friends The Backstreet Boys love you, and so do your fans, etc." She explained. Hugs.

Rochelle couldn't stop crying, I could hear her. I was wondering what the heck had happened to me. "Help, help." I whispered. "Oh AJ!" I heard Rochelle shout. Happy I was ok, I guess. But then I realized she was talking to Timberlake.

 

Chapter 7:In the hospital and in dreams by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Justin are in the hospital. AJ explores ancient Greece, Egypt, Rome,... and looks at their different views on love. Justin dreams of being with Jessica and Alyssa Milano again. Their dreams intermingle.

Febuary 2nd, 2012

1:16:04 am The hospital clock on the heart monitior read.

"Now AJ/Justin...." The angel told me, let me show you Egypt back in it's glory days. It was beautiful, sandstone, granaite painted white and gold on everything in the wealthy parts of the cities. As we walked to the slave houses in Moses day before the last plauge.

"I hate you, Bes!" She shouted at him, near my age. "Why are you following this guy. We well surely die. Hebrew can't last 1500 years or so it's impossible." She told Bes. He hugged her.

"Now, I made the bed that Moses told our family to build." He said. "I love you, I don't care that your one of those people going back to Cannan." Bes told her. As I could see the angel's past and her hugging her and whispering in his language to her. "See his problem with her, was she was scared of no acceptance." The angel told me. "Then of chorse, the plauge was coming, so she choose to stay with him. Which lead to some sad things, people in your age don't usually like to read or talk about." She said sadly.

"Quibilah," He said. "I love you, your worth it, we'll go with Moses when we leave tomorrow. He said we will." He hugged her, she took off her wig, then kissed him. They both looked beautiful and happier.

"WOW" I said. "Well," Alex, the angel said. "Did that answer your prayer yet?" She asked, "no." I whispered. "Show me Greece." I ordered. "Very well." She said. With a wave of her robes we were back in that house in Greece high up on the moutains.

"I love you." She told him. "Halette." The old man said. "I know, that is why we live by the sea." He told her romantically.

"Hey!" I told the angel. "I knew she had a cool name, now if only he could sing and play in tune and on pitch..." I said till the angel glared at me.

"Now, do the dishes." He told her. "I will not, your turn." She told him. Then I saw the little angel as a orb whisphering into his ear again. "Do you want to loose her forever or vice verse you too?" The angel asked. "Now, share dishes, compromise with your deceased daughters children and make up." She told them. "Well, what do you want to do." He said, with a tear in his eye.

"Now Rome" The angel said. "Rome was crazy." She told me. "Now let's look at this nutty couple I helped anyways, through they didn't have God yet at that time." She told me.

---------------------------------

"I miss you Alyssa." Justin told her in his dream. He walked into the "Charmed" house like it was nothing. "Ok, now I feel like Leo in here, I so do not belong in this place." Justin said to himself, all healed up and back to 2001.

"Really?" Alyssa asked me. "Yes." Then I saw her flash as Jessica Biel. "I am so confused. AJ what did you do to me, man!" Justin shouted. "Your stuck here, till Alex is done with his Quest on or around Valentine's day, you 2 switched bodies and turned back time, after his coma and yours. Na-na-na-na." She mocked me.

"Your not Alyassa!" Just shouted emphatically. "Well, that is your fault, babe." She told Justin. "I am sort of." She told Justin. "Love you, let me know if you need any help, cutie." She told him. He was crying.

Justin disappered as he looked at his outfit. Next thing he knew him and Alex we're both in Rome. "First the Diritos commerical; NOW THIS!" He yelled at me.

"Well, I..." Alex said. "Now both of you shuddup." The angel told Justin and I.

"Adalfieri, we shouldn't be doing this!" Pandora told him. "I know, but we have to." He told him. "You joined the army, and yes, but you cheated on me with one of those Whine god guys." he told her. "I have tried and tried, let's be friends then if we spark again, then maybe." He stopped in shame.

"I am sorry, I will not do it again, and I will not report that your helping to promote that religion of that cruxified man with those boxes in the town square in different towns on your travels." Pandora told him. The angel came. Grabbed him, "Give her another chance, and you, tell her the truth, that you were lusting after other women." The angel told her.

The she waved her robes again, "Oh, this is precious." She said, as we both woke up in different hospital rooms with the wrong friends. "Oh NO!" I said in a near quiet and fuzzy voice from the accident.

Chapter 8: In the hosptial with AJ and Justin by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ wakes up, then falls back to sleep again. The group tries to help him and find out what is going on. Justin wakes up too, but then goes back to sleep again, doctors monitor them, their loved ones start going crazy with worry.


1:34:09am

Febuary 2nd, 2012

"Dream, I had a dream, accident, Justin ruined my roses, watch good TV show, about things I know are bad, did a spell, life went bad." Is all I could say.

"Oh my God!" Howie yelled and started crying. He was bawling. "Calm down." Kevin told him crying with a huge hug. "It will be ok." He told him. "We could loose him." Howie said. "I don't want to even.."He went back to crying this time to Nick, who was already crying and pacing like he couldn't relax.

Brian was praying and crying at the same time, Baylee was with Howie's family in the mean time to make sure he was safe. "It will be ok." Brian said crying now too, as the group began crying, as Howie and Kevin cried laying in the private waiting room.

----------------------------------

Febuary 2nd, 2001

"Justin what do you mean, your AJ?" Chris asked. "Your Justin, Not AJ from BSB, besides you got to get better." He hugged him. "I know." Lance said, crying too. "Joey,"JC asked. "I will get the psychologist tomorrow."Joey said. "I know." JC said, crying. "Whom would have thought after Justin was on Punk'd he would have crashed his Black SUV into AJ's yard and now it's in the pool." JC said crying, "At least him and Alyssa are still together." He said.

As BSB and NSYNC ran into each other in the waiting room and realized the year had changed to 2001.

-------------------------------------------
In real time, Febuary 2nd, 2012

"What is wrong with you guys?" Lance asked. "I have never seen you so, well, dammit, sad." Lance, "Well, he be ok?" Lance asked.
"We don't know yet." Brian answered him. As both groups sat in the family room, and their families were crying, and the doors to the one waiting room
was locked by the staff to protect both groups and their huge families some of them have.

"Are Justin and Alex ok?" Chris asked. "Justin thought it was 2001 and he was Alex." He worried, "I hope not." Nick said.

They hugged each other.

Chapter 9: Groundhog day by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Justin both finally wake up. But their still switched. AJ and Justin try to explain but the group freaks out.

Feb. 2nd, 2012

The waiting room had become slient after I went in there, Justin and I are switched for a week, to fix his past, and he fixes whatever the heck my problems are. I hope not, I hope I am awesome.

"Brian, get your ass over here." Justin said in AJ's body. "I am not Alex." hesaid. While Brian started to cry again, "No, you are." Justin told him. 'This is going to take longer than I thought, if he is the most likey to be sober with the hole in the heart thing and the religious thing. Then I am so screwed for at least a week.' I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up next too, I know that journal entry screws up alot of people. "JC get here." I told him, waking JC up. "I am not Justin." I yelled at him. I knew Brian and the guys totally called in the doctors and the psychologist for my body in there, since NSYNC was ready to do the same. "I am sorry JC, that was just a dream I had alot." I told him. 

JC nodded, then told the psychologist to go away like I knew he would. The hospital still wanted me to see him through for all the damn money. Brian luckily I hoped didn't call it. As I realized I was going to be on cruches for six weeks and so was Justin in each other's body.

As we watched Pennslyvenia on TV talking about "Buckeye Chuck" and "Puntuxony Phil" on TV. Buckeye chuck had a better prediction rate through. At 75%. People in the north east are a bit nuts. We both just wanted to get back to our girls, and friends, and get each other's lives together so we could start over and be ok. Have a good Valentine's Day.

Chapter 10: First day missing my families and Ro. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ/Justin are sad and miss their loved ones an angel sends AJ into the pass as Justin to fix issues with Alyassa Milano for him. Justin is sent back too to help fix some of the realationships with his friends too.

Febuary 3rd, 2012

I couldn't stop crying. "Justin!" His mom told me. "Ryan is here!" His mom told me. "Let him in." I told her. This would be interesting. He gave me a big hug, and a smile. "Hey buddy!" He said. "I am glad your ok." He told me. "I am not ok." I told him. "I still miss Ro." I told him.

He laughed again, "Your still having that BSB issue?" He asked. "Yeah, but I see AJ when I look in the mirror just with the wrong tattoos." I told him. He laughed. "Oh my gosh!" Ryan told me."You are too much." I was polite and sent him home and accepted his gift basket and flowers he gave Jessica Biel and Justin's mother.

"I lost my heart in Siberia." I sang to myself, and began crying more. "Where all my dreams could come true." I sang to myself. "Where the one you love, doesn't love you." I began crying tons on my bed. I needed my dogs back, the guys back, and most importantly Rochelle. I prayed. "Let me help Justin, let him help me with whatever went wrong 11 years ago. Then switch us back, I can't live without being a BSB, my family, or Rochelle in this messed up reality." I cried.

--------------------------------------------------

I was crying too. I didn't know Howie could punch a person that hard in the stomach. "I miss NSYNC." Justin cried screaming in my body. Then ran into the bathroom, then the angel woman showed up. "What if you were sent back into the past for a week to help each other and then 4 days to help each other in the present?" The angel told AJ and I at the same time. "He would switch us back?"I told him in my body. "Please." He begged as a vortex opened up in each of our hallways in the upstairs of our homes. We both jumped into them or must of, because we both fell out at the same time.

 "OWHHHHH!" I yelled. "Alex." I yelled at him. "This isn't right, you know."He complained. "At the moment Justin." AJ told me in my body, we're really not one to judge. Not my fault if BSB nearly beat you up in my body thinking your on something." I told him.

Chapter 11: Stilling fighting with NSYNC by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Justin begin working on fixing their pasts for each other.  BSB and NSYNC start looking for AJ and Justin.

2002.

"Hi, Alyassa." I came up to her on her show. "Hi AJ." Alyassa Milano told me. "How are you?" she asked. "Good." She told me. "So you wanna go out on a date tonight, just for fun?" I asked her. She looked at me confused. "I am with Justin." She told me. "No, we called a truce. I told him, I would help you guys."I told her. "Oh." She told me. "Maybe."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002. Justin's POV

"Hi, Brian." Justin told him at the local Baptist church watching him rehearse for his solo record a new song. "What?" He asked. "Forgive AJ, he hasn't been himself lately. Then again, I didn't know he had a "normal" to start with." I told him, giving him the back handed insult. Brian got up about to punch me.

"Then get out." Brian told me, instead, then punched me in the stomach. "OWH!" I cried. "Dude, that hurts. Stop doing that." I yelped. "Padlock AJ's stuff so he can't get drunk just this week, and I'll go away, I am from the future or something is in my head or soul or something, please." I cried. "But Justin, you don't understand, I don't know why your here and I don't care, you don't insult my friends." Brian told me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb. 4th, 2012.

"I don't know where he is!" Rochelle was freaking out calling Kevin on the phone. "I am sure he is alright. We'll figure it out, I promise." Kevin told her by phone in his car on his consul as he drove up there. "It's just, it's not like him, and the Justin thing. There is a reason for that I hope." As she told him crying. "I mean we JUST GOT MARRIED!" She began crying.

"Get a grip, Rochelle, he will be ok. I promise. He will." Kevin tried to relax himself and hide the fact he was crying too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lance was investigating Justin's house. "Where is Justin at?" he asked. "That is why I want you to go to his room and see where he is." Jessica Biel asked him. "It's like he went through a worm hole or something and I wanted someone to check before I called the police." she told him. Lance looked all over the house, till he got to the bathroom. "Oh my...." He whisphered, realizing you could see a couple burn marks made by something that came from the shower and tub in their big bathroom and it was on the walls and mirror the stains from some sort of light burst or fire. Jessica and Lance started to cry a little bit too.

Chapter 12: Meeting Alyassa at "Charmed"! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ asks Alyassa out on a date in hopes it will fix everything back in the end and lead him back to Ro and Justin has to deal with AJ's psychologists and thearphist at his future rehab center to help him find himself better. Then the guys both decide to help others in hope the angel will come back and bring them back home to their loved ones. (Next 2 chapters for next 2 days)

Feb. 4th, 2001

I was going to try again. "Alyassa" I praticed in my mirror, ok. Happy to be home in my old mansion home. "I want to go on a date with you, althrough my mom will object." I said to myself as I combed my hair or what is left of it. "Alyassa, your beautiful, want me to take you out for lunch and see if you can help me talk to Nick about his dieting?" I praticed the "lie". "No." I sighed. I saw Sarah, my ex girlfriend behind me and cried a little to myself. "AJ!" She shouted from downstairs. "I want to get married tonight, you want to go to Vegas?" she asked for about the 20th time. I rolled my eyes.

"No!" I shouted back, "I got to talk to Nick's friend from a club from a TV show." I shouted. "It's important to help everyone, sweetie." I told myself. I knew she wouldn't stay with me; not like some of my fans would or even some of my other exs.

--------*****------------

I arrived at the studio's house of it for "Charmed". The house opened up much like a doll house. The had a side of the house opened to film, they were filming a scene where "Leo" had just teleported in. Brian K. the guy whom played him, jumped into the scene. "Cole!" He shouted.

stories/2114/images/274px-AlyssaS4Promo1y.jpg"You got to help us. Phoebe thinks she is a princess from Britian, Prue thinks she is a stripper, and Pipher thinks she is the best cook in the world and everyone loves her. Can you break this horrible spell someone evil has put them under?" He dramatically asked him. "I don't know what the problem could be." Jake, the guy whom played "Cole", the demon answered. "What about Paige?" Cole asked. "She is scared of being bored, alone, and not finding enlightment and her destiny." Leo told him. Then Piper walked in. "You want some stuffing Cole it is the best in the world." She told him as she handed him the bowl.

Then Prue walked in, "You want me Cole, like that Mika guy from 1800's Virginia I fell for. As she began dancing saucily in a trent coat for him. Then Pheobe came in, "Oh Cole, I like being a princess for you as long as you grant wishes for me, I will be happy as can be." She said pretending to be influenced by the spell. Then a grip run across the background and broke a vase with flowers. "OH NO!" Cole shouted. "The spell is ruined!" He growned.

They all looked at each other weird. "Prue! Cole!" Pheobe shouted at them. "What are you doing here!" She asked. "Prue came back to undo this final spell and defeat Cole as "the source of all Wicca magick forever!" Leo explained.

"I tried..." Leo said; but what cut off. They all pretended like little kids do to shoot rays at each other as smoke bombs and fireworks went off in the full house/big doll house sound stage. "Awesome!" I smirked to myself. Noticing, the slutry princess Pheobe was. The naughty kind, I liked. In my heart through, all I could think about was being a good person and Christian and getting back to my Ro.

"Cut!" The director shouted as they ended the scene.  I ran up to her, she checked me out. No wonder, JT asked her out, she was hot at work. "I was hoping to maybe auditioning for the show, and also, hoping you could help Nick and Brian with their dieting properly. They go overboard with the chocolates and cakes, then the pizzas. You want to go out for some gray tea?" I asked her.

"Sure." She smiled. "A guy like you clearly so "Charmed" by me." She smirked. "One date won't hurt." She said. "What about your girlfriend?" She asked. "We won't last, it has to be you for the next week, it's a long story, but it hurts me alot, so I can't really tell you." I hugged her, she smiled as she let go of herself in my arms.

Chapter 13: A night out with Alyassa by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ takes Alyassa Milano on a date, Rochelle in the present is freaking out looking for him. AJ and Alyassa have sex. Justin is trying to help Brian with his car.

Feb. 4th, 2012

"AJ!" Rochelle called again from the bathroom; crying till her face had turned purple. AJ's mom, Denise ran in. Then began hugging her, "Where could he have gone, why did he leave me?" Rochelle asked. "Do you think these burn marks is where he did something weird with a girl or a wormhole or...?" She began asking and crying.

AJ's mom, slapped her hand. "Honey," she said as she wipped her tears for her. "I am sure Alex is ok." Denise told her. "I am sure he is ok." Nick ran into the house. "Justin Timberlake is missing too!" Nick shouted nearly out of breath.

"What?" Both women shouted. "But that isn't possible, he was upstairs, there is no way, he could've left the house!" Rochelle shouted. "I hope they get back in time and our ok." Rochelle cried.

--------------------------------------------------------

Feb. 4th, 2001

It's 7:30pm and AJ was taking Alyassa Milano to the one of the premire resturants in L.A. She looke beautiful in a simple purple dress and tattoos on her medium frame and hourglass shape. With her nails done in a bright rose pink nail polish and dark magenta lip stick and lavander eyeshadow.

"Damn." AJ said. "So what went wrong with you and JT?" AJ asked. "I don't know, he made some fuss about getting married to the "perfect" girl." She said. "So he hesitated and stuttered." She said annoyed as AJ let her into his mustang. The angel observed, "He better watch what he is doing." JT's angel told his. "I know what will happen, trust me their so soild even if they hook up tonight, he will still NEED Rochelle more than any other woman." they debated observing them up in the sky flying with the car.

--------------------------------------<333333333 <zz3

At the resturant the time just flew by for us. As we drank the whine and were talking about work for that time I couldn't help but smile. "I love your dress and your tattoos and your show.. and..." I told her, then we kissed.

***************************

I pushed her down hard on the bed and took off her clothes, it felt like a whole other life. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" I felt myself saying screaming as Justin. Even after the sex, it wasn't the same, it didn't feel right with my life or me, I wasn't this man, or in this time in my life anymore. I knew what I had to do.

I got changed and gave her money for the hotel room, breakfeast, and enough for a taxi for him home near San Fransico. "That outta cover your needs for tomorrow morning." I told her. "But Alex, we're meant to be. I got you hooked up with an agent and everything." Alyassa told me with love clearly in her eyes.

"No." I told her, "this is not my life, it's Justin's." I told her. "I mean, your awesome in bed, but..." As I talked to her, she turned into a demon cupid angel and scared me the crap out of me. With a perfect body, but full black eyes as another cupid angel with the same look came. "How dare you!" The angel shouted back at the other one. Then they turned into "fairies" and flew out the window. I realized Alyassa was still asleep and left a note.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you helping me with my car?" Brian asked. "Because you gotta help Alex and I gotta have Alyassa have her faith in love back." Justin told him. Brian looked at him bewildered. "You are very strange, Justin. Your not on anything." Brian stated. "As long as you don't beat me to a plup again, no." Justin said. Brian laughed as Justin finished fixing his coolant and battery for him. "Now, remember Saturday at noon, be at The Roxy, take care of AJ, and keep an eye on him through June 16th, 2001 and then send him to Promises." He said. Brian looked at him confused. "Justin we're touring soon." Brian told him confused. "Just do it, please don't ask, it will make you all confused." Justin said as he ran off and jumped through the time portal.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to kiss Alyassa on the cheeks and on the lips, she woke up a bit confused. "I gave you enough money for in the morning, in case you forgot some." I told her. "I love you as a friend, Alyassa. Your good in bed, but your just not my type, and I belong to someone else and I got to find out the meaning of love." I told her as I kissed her passionately on the lips. "You'll find someone and have kids someday and be very, very, very happy I am sure of it." I told her with a big smile. Then hugged her then jumped threw the portal that appeared in the alley behind the hotel. Then fell inside my home in the present time.  Rochelle got excited and couldn't stop kissing me. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love YOU!" She shouted crying. I was a bit confused, but happy as I could be to see her.

Chapter 14: AJ is back and still looking! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Feb.4th and 5th, 2012 in the afternoon. AJ comes back from a wormhole to end up in Rochelle's arms. But soon, the angel shows him loves past with humans and how God tried to wake them up.

Feb. 4th, 2012. "Oh My God!" Rochelle cried. "You came back!" She cried. "I can't believe your here!" She cried at me. "Now you can finish your movie and record with the guys, and play pool again, and..."

I looked at her weird. "Movie?" I asked. "Yeah, your doing a movie with Mila Kunis." Rochelle told me. I just hugged her tight. "Then you can make up with the guys over leaving them for your solo career rudely years ago like you resloved to this year." Rochelle told me. I cried and hugged her. "It will be ok, baby." I whispered to her.

"Oh my God! God gave me my son back!" My mom, Denise shouted through the house with the guys there. "I gotta fix something with the angel." I said, everyone looked at me confused, but Brian. I guess he figured I was having a near death experience and weird day to begin with. "Ok." He said. Rochelle wouldn't stop hugging me, even as I stood up. "Can I pray with you too?" She asked in a sweet hilarious way. "Sure, why not?" I told her, happily.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We had prayed the night before, but it didn't get anywhere to fix me from taking Justin's place in those movies. Which saddend me; I wasn't like him. I love music more than fame, and my fans, and friends even more so.

"Angel!" I shouted. "What?" She came in annoyingly looking like Britney Spears but in white, purple, and gold religious rhobes. "You won't know the truth till you find the true meaning of "Love"." She told me. "No, not that." I answered her.

"My destiny switched with Justin Timberlake's can you fix it or have God fix it?" I asked her. "Probably if you went to church a little more or read your Bible instead of just listening to those stuck up men where you work. I could talk God into it." She replied. "Ok." I told her, as I finished putting on my shirt of the day.

"But I want to show you the "Greek Gods" and "Alien Gods" and how they screwed people up, come on." She replied in Britney's Lousiana accent. As a huge light came over me again and boom! "I'll show you how God tried to fix it too." She told me. 'Oh no! NOT AGAIN!~' I thought sadly as she grabbed my hand and took me into another deminision that showed people's lives and living in the past on earth and a little bit of heaven.

Chapter 15: Back again!(Takes on the new problems in the BSB fanbase) by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ is taking to ancient times to see what people believed and to see who is ignoring that is ruining his love life and professional life now. Are bullies him and BSB are replacing long time fans with, that have lost money in the recession the cause, does he need the fans back and the rich bullies to take a hike and stop stealing them and stalking fans out of the fanbase? A surprise.

Note: Some needed Cussing.

"Stop taking me PLACES!" I yelled at the angel. "Why do you keep doing this?" I asked. "Because you have lost yourself and your connection to God." She said. "What made you pray that evil prayer in the first place?" She asked.

"I prayed it because the new-old fans told me too." I answered her. "That is why you prayed to Satan, not just because of that stupid TV show, which is why the accident happend." She said. As she showed me Greecians sacrificing animals to gods and alien astronaunts all over the anicent world in the past till we came to the Temple at Jerusleum.

"You keep doing what your girlfriends and wives and rich tell you to do and replace the good with evil, then you cry because you lost love and hate being alone as well as the others do." She told me.

"You have to let the BFFE girl back in, not replace her with more that want to flirt with you. That is why through your married and get along beautifully with your new wife, you feel empty and alone and keep having dreams with her in secret." The angel told me.

Then turned into Jessica Heart, a Christina Aguilera look-a-like character, about 130 lbs. from her "Back to Basics" CD. She looked hot, she had rosey blonde hair, blue eyes, small features, petite on bottom, but big busted on top. In a simple pink dress under her white and gold rhobes and wings the angel had then turned into the real girl, with dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and not as pretty as her, but she was trying harder now.

"You need her." She told me. "Your going to come out of your coma soon." The angel told me. She hugged me, 824 loves you, you know, you'll always be your friend, even if your girlfriend and wives are too stupid to already see your drinking again and already need her as a BFFE. She won't do their contracts, not now, not ever, not even with help from the police or state, since she is right you broke the legal laws with those contracts, to keep poorer fans and formerly rich and upper middle class fans out." She told me with a sigh. "I am sorry, sweetie J." She told me.

As she walked me to the Ark of the Covenant. "Now," The angel told me. "See the animals they are killing for sins, Jesus did that for you." She told me. "He brought 824 back for you and BSB, even. Because you and your friends wanted someone REAL AND TRUTHFUL, who would tell you when you were being wrong and stupid and help you filter the truth." The angel said. "But then you took college as meaning the same and it isn't." The angel explained to me.

"It means you took education over knowleage and integrity. Without that, even the best education EVER in the world's history can mean nothing and that is what you and the Backstreet Boys and your loved ones have chosen to be "in" with the wealthy and to control goverment to your own will and choose not to help the poor and uneducated, but to make it harder and keep people in jobs they dislike that leads to saddness and possible death for them." She explained.

"Sadly, Lauren Kitt, isn't the angel and Savior Nick and his family, all would like her to be. She was simply chosen, because she is a liar and a bigger fraud since Sandra's hay day and has chosen more bullies over the fanbase, resulting in your looses and yet, you still blame the poor, the lord and God would be sad." She explained. As we look at the golden and wooden box with birds on top. I sighed. "I know." I could barely speak as I began to pray. "I am sorry."

"Well, she show what real love is then and I can still keep Rochelle?" I asked. "Of chorse." The angel told me. Then I woke up. "OH MY GOD!" Brian cried. "HE'S AWAKE!" He cried. "Come on let's get you home, you and Justin have been asleep for 4 days!" Brian kept holding me and crying. "I want waffles.

" I cried. "I think I know what I am looking for Brian, you know the spell and prayers I did stupidly, that I told you about, I think I know why the accident was meant to happen. It's not about roses, it's about us lost in our own arrogence." I spoke to him. The rest of the guys all gave me confused looks.

"Lauren is a harlot Nick, she isn't what she seems that is why she keeps kicking poor fans out and nice fans out and replacing them with bullies who don't give a shit about us at all." I told him firmly and with passion. The group was in shock as their jaws all dropped and started at me like I had grown a third eye and three legs.

Chapter 16: Rochelle SAVE ME! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ finally truely wakes up!

2/5/2012

"I love you ROCHELLE!" I shouted. "Oh my Gosh, Alex!" She freaked out. "Baby, your sweating. Tell me what is going on, now." She asked.

"I keep having nightmares and I was stupid I watched "Charmed" and let a demon in and Justin Timberlake crashed his jeep into the house.

"No, he didn't, babe." She told me, then kiss me on the lips.

"You need to relax, I will call Brian and the others to come over tomorrow and they can have lunch with us and pray and it will be ok. Why did you do that to begin with, besides looking at "hot booty women with well blessed and endowned assets"?" She asked me as we lay on my black leather coach.

I began to cry, she gave me tons of hugs and kisses all over my face. "Tell me, sweet AJ, I love you, you know it." She begged me, then whipped the tears from my eyes with her hands and kissed my hands. "

"Well you help me, get on the straight, baby?" I asked her.

"Yes, of chorse, hon." She told me, then kissed me.

"What was your reason for doing it through?" She asked.

"To find the true meaning of "Love"." I told her before I cried again.

"Honey, you have been imagaing seeing people all week and stuff. You need to cut back on all those supernatural, horror, and Christian shows you all watch." Rochelle told me.

"Plus, the weather messing up your cute sinuses and the heat making everyone in California crazy." Then she hugged me. Then kissed me on the lips. I smiled realizing I was naked and I was this happy. "You won't leave me, even for that big of a mess up?" I ask

ed her. "No, never. We'll pray and it will be ok." Rochelle told me finally. "It will be ok, just hang in there, now tell me what you have been dreaming about that made you confused about what is going on in your life honey and we'll check and see if the doctor gave you something they shouldn't have." She told me, then kissed me and loved me all the rest of that beautiful night. I smiled. Best Winter ever!

Chapter 17: Figuring Rochelle and Love out. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Rochelle, checks out everything for AJ. Talks to the guys to make sure he is ok. AJ starts writing down his ideas about love for a book and a song. As well as his other dreams of starting a colonge and fashion line for men and women. Rochelle and AJ discuss what made them have that huge fight at the beginning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Doctor name is made up, any doctors, etc. with the same name. Just a concidence. Please take no offence. Thank you. Just a concidence.


4/7/2012 7am

"Ok, thank you. Dr. Gato, we appericate it. Thank you." Rochelle told the nurse at the testing center for them. "I am scared baby." I told her. After they took a blood sample and put the bandages on. "Your testing me more than at work." I told her. "It is the best thing for you, I talked to the doctors, looked up everything online. Plus, like she said, you need more vitamins, more working out reguarly, sleep, and we need to drink less alcohol. It's making you start to go crazy and go back and forth in between parts of your ego and not remembering your in them." She told me.

"But you never ever want to hurt me or anyone you love. Not even fans. Not even fans that screw up all the time. That is why you have been acting crazy all week. That and the spritual stuff you been doing." She told me.

I sighed she was right. "I promise, I will do whatever I have to so I can make you happy, and we can handle each other and be together forever, and not just 10 years or less like our haters and enemies place on us. We will be together forever, and in heaven too, hanging out with our friends online, offline, and even the people I should have kept my promise to about going to my wedding." I told her. I hugged her and kissed her like crazy and then all over her cute face. She giggled. then laughed.

4/7/2012 11am

"Alex." I  told himwith a hug. "I heard you went crazy this week. So your manager flew me down." He told me, then gave me a big hug. "What happened to your arm?" I asked. "Well Kevin, I went nuts I guess.Not sure how, my wife took me to my doctors and sponser and got me tested." AJ told me with a sigh. Then began to cry, then I hugged him. "Kevin,..." AJ was crying.

I hate when he does that, but I knew I had to slap him back to himself and go all father figure and sargent in one and get him back. "ALEX." I told him. "We're your FRIENDS, you can tell us anything, you have no sense all week, what happened tell us everything. We'll even not write or not say anything into our voice recorders. I promise, but tell me this. Why and as your friends how can we help?" I asked.

" Yeah tell us." Nick said. "No Nick in the room. He's a jerk and he needs to stop being one." AJ said. "Brian too, I am not ready to be religious yet." He said with a bit of tear. We all hugged him. I understood, some things you can only tell to certain people, and now we were going to get to the bottom of the black coated man and everything. All the crazy stuff going on.

After we talked Alex, went up to Howie. "Howie, you gotta to help me with this and set this up. Do you know how J.lo and Britney did this and Shaggy?" He asked. As I, Howie D. looked I noticed. It read, "AJ's Dream and music book" on the front of the 7 subject notebook. He must of gotten it from a purple - mart.


"Look," he showed me."There is Rochelle and I there, and some model kids to represent Kids, she wants to have. She helped me do that part. Then my doggie dogs. Then,.." As he turned the page.

"My goals and dreams and a song I am writing for her for Valentine's Days. WOOT!" He said.

"See, my colonge line for men and my sexy ladies line for women of what they actually want to smell like, instead of the old lady things some of the pop stars today are selling them." He said.

"Then, an eye glasses line, and a fashion line for women, so they can look sexy and hot, and stylin'." He said with a smile. "This is for men, so they can look relaxed and cool. When the economy gets better, totally." He said with a huge smile.

I hugged him. "Good luck, J. I would ask our manager for Britney's number or go through her agency, just look it up on her website or ask her to direct message you on twitter or e-mail."Howie told me. "Yeah, can you help me with some of the song through?" AJ asked.

"Yes, of chorse, buddy." He said, "I won't tell either." Howie told me, I knew he would, but he would try not to tell people, yet.

4/7/2012
I went into my recording studio. I played the tune in A minor, then D minor, then D #, the chords weren't working well with it. Then I tried the C minor with the B minor and 3 D sharps in the melody and it worked.

"When I feel you around me, and your L-O-O-V-E for me. I don't want you to ever GO Rochelle, No-Woah, don't ever Go, don't ever go." I wrote on the piano and then Howie came in an hour later to help me finish it up.

"This is so going to rock!" Howie told me. "What are you doing for Valentine's day?" I asked. "Dinner, and my own little surprises." Howie told me with a smirk. Then gave me a big hug. "Take care, J, if you need someone else to talk to, let me know, ok, BFF." Howie said happy I was feeling better.

Chapter 18: I love to sing. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie and AJ finish Aj's song for Rochelle, decide to go shopping.

2/8/2012

"I see your eyes, that beautiful face. Man, I love how you taste, Rochelle, be mine tonight. Gave you dinner, gave you salad and tea, don't you want all of me?" I sang into mircophone while Rochelle went to the store.
"I love you don't ever go. Rochelle, your my love." I continued. "Rochelle, be mine." I finished writing the last part of the bridge that needed fixed.

"Was that ok, Howie?" I asked into my speaker phone. It was perfect. Now no more trouble today, please. I can't believe your doctor messed up your prescription while you were on cold medicine. What the fudge!" Howie cried emphanitically into the phone.

"I know." I told him. "Ok, I need to clean dishes and get my nap, then I am going to get her a gift with you tonight, neighbor." I told Howie.

"I didn't offer." Howie reminded me. "But Brian and Nick will be hanging out together and Kevin will be hanging with Brian and..." I told him like I was a teenager. The father in Howie, finally brokedown and he gave up. "Fine, we'll go get gifts again for our wives and order flowers." Howie told me, as I looked at my pool and beautiful yard outside the windows.

"No trouble, no media, and don't do anything to get anyone's attention at a store like singing an AC/DC song or Aerosmith song in public or Guns and Roses." Howie warned.
"What could happen?" I asked. Innocently.

Chapter 19: Loving you, right. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Howie go shopping, AJ and Howie get mobbed in an L.A. Purple Mart. AJ catches up with an old girlfriend and it makes the tabloids and SNA within hours. Howie finds himself over-managing BSB. Howie fights with someone on the phone.

2/8/12

"Well, why do we have to buy her toys?" Howie asked me. "Because she deserves them and so our dogs." I told him.

"Ok, AJ, now your just being crazy." Howie told me like he was my parent. "Howie." I whined a bit. "Please, this Valentine's day is our first as a married couple it has to be "perfect"." I told him.

"The underwear?" Howie asked. "I want her to have sexy stuff we both like so I can get turned on, or just love her like I should." I told him. Howie laughed a bit. Then I grabbed a whole other thing of chocolates, the expensive kind and fresh roses from Lawn and Garden.

"AJ, this is our last stop, you went to three stores already, tomorrow we are both staying home." Howie told me. "No." I protested him. "I want to go out with Rochelle and take her to a hotel and make love to her." I told him. "AJ" Howie whinned. Then a whole bunch of 20 and thirty somethings came running.

"Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!!!" A woman screamed. "Those are HOWIE D. AND AJ MCLEAN OF THE BACKSTREET BOYS!" She shouted as a huge crowd of people came running at us as the employees at the purple mart called the manager. "Ladies and gentlemen, please leave the 2 gentlemen buying Valentine's gifts for their loved ones alone." The Store manager announced.


"Ok, what happened?" The Store Manager came up to us and asked. "A girl shouted and we were mobbed." Howie told him, solemly. "I'll check out, Howie." I told him. "Fine, go threw their express line." Howie told me. "I'll meet you outside." Howie told me, as he offered to fill out a police report at the store for the both of us.

Then I saw her, "Oh my God, SARAH!" I freaked. "SARAH!" I nearly fainted until she grabbed my hand. "Hi AJ, you seem well." She said, I stood there is shock. Not realizing the Paparazzi were taking pictures of us talking. "So how are you?" I asked. "Well, I am teaching dance classes now." She told me. "That's good. How is your life going?" I asked her.

"Pretty well, the hubby and I are going for Vacah near the beaches in Flordia. You know Disney World and stuff." She told me. I gave her a hug and a couple kisses on the cheeks. "I wish you the best, no cheating on him." Then gave her another big hug. "Take care." As she went off towards the back of the store for the kids clothes; I realized the guys from SNA were waiting outside.


"Hey, AJ,are you leaving your wife for Sarah?" He asked. "Ohhhh, are you getting that stuff for Rochelle for Valentine's Day?" He kept asking,"No comment. It is for the one that I love, and Sarah is just a friend, that is all I will say. Thank you, have a nice day guys." I told the media as I walked out of the store with my stuff for Sarah and Howie's stuff for Leigh and the guys for the holiday.

"Ok! Fine, then go for the four star hotel!" Howie shouted at Kevin over the phone. "Your not coming back to the group till after Europe and Asia!" Howie freaked out. Then I could here him fighting with Kevin. "No, your the bigger weiny bitch!" He shouted. "If I didn't love you guys so much, I wouldn't be doing the number and manager work for EVERYONE!" Howie yelled. I then realized Howie was so going to need a spa day for V-day! Poor Howie.:( :'(

Chapter 20: I WANNA LOVE YOU FOREVER! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ gets in trouble for yesterday's events, Rochelle gets angry and sends him to the gym, AJ finds the perfect song to preform with his for Valentine's Day. AJ decides he is finally starting to understand the true meanings of love. He is almost done and becomes hopeful again. His angel visits him, the Alyassa Milano Angel.

2/9/2012

"Rochelle, there is no one else but you, that was just a peck." I told her. "But it was on SNA. The new TMZ show spin off." She told me. "Yes, and Sarah and I meet at the same store with Howie there!" I told her.

"Stop thinking I would ever do that, with my pregnant, beautiful wife." I told her. "You want me to get pregnant?" She asked. "Yes." I answered. "Alex, get outta here for an hour, go the gym, and then we will talk." She ordered me.

"But... I..." I tried to speak. "You vowed!" She shouted. "Fine." I left in a huff. Then I took my Mustang and went the gym. Then it hit me what I need to make that song and Valentine's day better and right.

"So did you figure it out yet?" The Alyassa Milano Angel asked me. "Yes." I told her. "I think I know what I must do." I sighed. "I love her, but I gotta show love to people who aren't loved too. And forgive my enemies too." I said.

"Right. Your starting to get it." She said. Then turned into J.LO. "You need to learn who made love and why you need it so bad, then you can break the spell and the demons infecting everyone around you. Through you can't always see or hear them or feel them, doesn't mean you can't fight them." She told me.

As she turned into a 20 year old, Selena Gomez. "Remember, "I love you like a love song baby, and a day without you is like a year without rain, because... as she turned into J.LO again, "Love don't cost a thing, ... even if you were broke my love don't cost a thing,... then Christina Aguilera,..."You are beautiful..."She belted.

"No matter what they say, words can't BRING YOU DOWN. OH, NO, NO, NO, NO. SO DON'T YOU BRING ME DOWN TODAY." She belted. Then into Katherine Mcphee, "Oh this is how it starts lighting strikes the heart, it goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun, finally DOING WHAT WE WANT. Brighter than the sun." About love, then back into Alyassa.

"Maybe you and the "Charmed" ladies should make things right too and NSYNC?" She hinted. "Ok, I will. I'll apologize to NSYNC for acting looney in person." I told her. "Good, good. Now get to work, hunk." She said. Then I woke up from my dream and realized I had been at the gym sleeping at a snack table for 20 minutes.

Then Jessica Simpson's songs came on from years ago; "This can be your final heartbreak, I can show you what your heart takes. Never say "Goodbye"; NEVER MAKE YOU CRY, YEAH THIS CAN BE YOUR FINAL HEART BREAK." She belted then I heard THE SONG; to sing with mine for Valentine's day.

"I wanna LOVE YOU FOREVER and this is all I'm asking of YOU! 10,000 Lifetimes together; is that so much for you do! From the moment, I saw your face-ace and felt the fire from your sweet embrace I swear I knew I wanna love you forever, ever." She sang to the remix version of the song. I smiled; soon my life would be normal again.

Chapter 21:Morning sickness by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Rochelle deal with morning sickness and AJ has to make a call and make things right with a friend who needs him to need him again. AJ tells Rochelle how he feels and tries to make her understand again.

2/10/2012


"AJ!" Rochelle screamed freaking out. "I had a bad dream that their were monsters and BSB had turned into vampires." Rochelle screamed.

As I hugged her tight. "Rochy, it's ok." I told her. Then kissed her on the forehead and on her nose. "I'm right here, your pregnant, we're going to check out with the doctor later today." I told her.

As she began crying full of emotion, full of tears. "I love you forever, you know that." I told her. "But you haven't been yourself lately." She whined as I hugged her closer as we began walking out to the living room and kitchen for some tea.

"It will be ok. I will take care of you, ok honey." I told her. "I will, I promise." I told her. "After Valentine's day until I am done bonding with that baby 6 months after it's boring, it will be all about you, then all about us." I told her.

"Oh ALEX." She grinned with a happy smile, come on let's get you some tea and some apple slices for you and the baby. "I hope it's a girl.But I'll love it no matter what it is." I told her, she smiled happily. This is what Love had to be all about.

"Ok, well you come back watching "Smoosh" too, that "Magic Keyboard" one was trippy." She told me. I grinned and smiled. As I grabbed the extra kitchen trash can, the little one, and then put it in our bedroom. So she could use it when her hormones acted nuts.

"I'm going to call Kevin." I told Rochelle; "What happened to Howie and Nick and Brian?" She asked. "They said to not call them till AFTER Valentine's Day." I told her. "You deserve the 'perfect' Valentine's Day, Rochelle. Yes, you do. Please, I love you babe, just try to understand me, ok." I told her.

"I love you." I whispered to her, as she went to sleep on the coach and I moved an extra mini-trash can there, I was so buying one at Purple Mart in the morning. "Kevin," I said on his machine, he had to be up by now it was 3am here, so it would be 11pm on the East Coast where he lived. "Rochelle is morning sick, how do we cure it?" I asked sheepishly.

"I can almost here you laughing on the other end; happy I need your help. Come on man. please, please, please, Please." I begged him. "Your my best friend Forever, we like to hit the Techiquila, we're in a boyband forever, but we kick ass together, wanna be my friend and help me with Rochelle." I sang annoyingly into his answering machine. Kristen, Kevin, and Rochelle all yelled at me at the same time. "STOP SINGING THAT SONG, AJ, I AM UP, I AM UP!" Kevin shouted. "What is going on?" He asked. "We're Pregnant." I told him.

"You or ROchelle?" He asked. "Rochelle, good, what's the problem, Morning Sickness, I forgot how you fix it, it is worse than before." I told him. "You make sure she gets Zinc, Postassieum, and Magnesium, and Calicum, and CQ-10 and milk to stop it." Kevin told me. "You need to take her to a doctor to get her on a nausseia pill in the morning, and a plane ticket." He told me. "Why do I need to Rochelle a plane ticket?" I asked. Then he laughed his old Kentucky laugh. "Not for her, for Kristen, Mason, and I, and your mothers, because now their going to wanna help you with the baby coming into the world." He said. "Ok, right on it, Pumpkin man." I told him, he laughed again. "See now, I have to go this weekend, because you called me "Pumpkin man"." He giggled with me for about 90 seconds; "See you, I told him." After making sure I had written what we were going to need on the post-its.

"Love you Bestie, see you." I told Kevin. "See you, Alex, don't let AJ or Johnny take you over too much right now, ok. Love you, see you Saturday morning, pick me up at L.A.X. and get my tickets tomorrow. Bye." He replied. 'Ok, I am so in it now.' I thought.

Chapter 22: Back, funny, and still Howie is a nervous wreck? by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Kevin arrives and brings Brian with him and their families. AJ catches up, Howie tells of the demon AJ sent on to ruin to the tour and rehersals and the group itself. AJ and the other discuss and tell a couple jokes.

2/12/2012

"Kevin." I greeted him with the other BSB, Brian flew into as soon as he heard the news. "AJ got pregnant. Now that is scary." Nick teased, as Nick laughed at me.

"Hey, you stop that or I will hit you, you baby." I teased him, Nick just laughed again. "Feel it yet?" I asked as I slapped him in the back of the head. "No." He said nonchoclanetly. "No, no, no, no, no, OK, STOP IT AJ!" Nick tried to play it cool as I kept slapping him playfully on the back of his neck.

"Well at least he didn't pinch you." Howie answered, Nick rolled his eyes again. How long till that boy stops doing that? Rochelle hugged everyone. "Are you excited we are going to have a baby!" She screamed with excitement, the Paprazzi didn't even notice us. Then wel all quietly went back to my place for re-group.

"So how well the Europe-Asia tour work now, Howie?" I asked. "It won't, I saw a demon ghost last night, we have to fight it and post phone the tour." Howie said freaking out. "But we can't cancel the NKOTBSB tour and the cruises?" AJ asked. "We can for your baby, and so we don't have to fight the demon and then..." Howie was in freak out mode, he must have thought he saw blood or dead organs or something on it.

"Howie, I know Valentine's Day is in 2 days. Chill, we'll celebrate, we'll fight the demon, we'll drink Apple jucie while you guys drink some vodka shots, so chill, WE CAN DO THIS, I KNOW WE CAN, I CREATED THE DEMON, I CAN STOP IT." I told them. "You won't do it again or mess with magick again, or at least protect our son or daugther if you do?" Rochelle asked, freaking out. As I rubbed her back and hugged and kissed her on her cheeks and lips.

"I'll do better than that, I'll be the Father of the year and BEST DAD EVER!" I told her with a huge smile. "Tomorrow, we fight the demon and then you girls are staying an extra day, because, us guys got stuff planned for you!" I told them. "YAY!" Nick cheered. I looked at him again, "Are you sure Nick doesn't have a chromosone missing, Brian?" I asked him. "Last time I checked." He joked with me.

We all laugh, knowing tomorrow we would win and I would break my spell. I would dinner with the "Charmed" Ladies. YAY! :D Things are coming up, Alex!!!! <3

Chapter 23: A Charmed Dinner by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ summarizes having a meal with the cast of "Charmed".

2/13/2012

"Hi," I said as I shook Holly Marie Combs hands. "Hello, how are you?" She asked me. "Good."

"You, my wife will soon have a baby." I told her and her boyfriend. "Hi Rose." I said as I shook her hand.

"Doing well?" I asked. "Alyassa!" I shouted. "Wow!" "What?" She asked, "Thank you." She answered. "Brian K.!" I shouted.

"How are you man?" I asked as he brought his wife in. "Ok, we'll enjoy dinner tonight." I told him. Rochelle came up to me. "Are you nuts?" She asked.

"I want to stop having weird dreams about this, I thought this would be a good start; plus we can both network for work for when after the baby is born through them. Come on, honey." I told her as I grabbed her back and walked her from the door as I shut it.

"Fine, if you say so." She said. Then hugged and kissed me. The meal went well and everyone got along, even Shannon Dourghty who was already inside the house before the others and their loved ones came in.

"Thanks." We both said at the end of the whole thing about 8 pm at night; watching their cars leave. "See, don't you feel better?" I asked her, "If you do, then I guess I do." She told me.

Then I got it. Tomorrow, was going to be a crazy day and I was going to have to sing.

Chapter 24: Valentine's Day! True Lovers. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ preforms and celebrates Valentine's day with BSB and Rochelle. Song: "Forever Love", originally written by the author.

2/14/2012

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333 +<33333333333333333333333333333333333333

TRUE LOVE, FOREVER LOVE, FOREVER LOVERS, FOREVER LOVE.forever love.

Rochelle's Valentine's day.

"AJ, did you get the stuff for my prenatal things, the guys and the doctors told us to get?" She asked me.

"Yes, what day is today. I have to fight that stupid demon today." I told her, she just rolled her eyes. "Honey, don't worry, you'll win, just e-mail your fans to help." She told me, giving me a kiss.

Before taking her Zinc and Pre-natal vitamins. "It will be ok, baby." She told me comfortingly giving me a back rub. "Brian is staying in town for his birthday party." She reminded me, do you know where we hid his gift in the house.

"Yes, I am going to wrap it later today." I told her. "You mean put it in a baggy and give him a card to go with it?" She asked, curiously; wondering looking at me. "No, I am actually going to wrap it this time." I told her as I made her pancakes for breakfeast.

"Why are you making pancakes?" She asked, "Because my sweet baby is having my baby." I told her and gave her a big kiss. She smiled back, happy as could be.

The rest of the day was crazy, I wrapped Brian's gift. I got everything set up for dinner tonight, I went to rehearsals, which Howie ended just so I could get that stupid demon off of our backs and give Rochelle her Valentine's day.

I hugged Howie after rehersal at the L.A.X arena, since our first shows for NKOTBSB was in a week overseas in Europe after Valentine's day. "Thank you Howie." I told him, giving him a big hug. Then, we prayed inside the arena, and the guys shared a pizza and prayed in my house.

Now you know why we all gained weight but Nick and Brian pretty much. Gigglying over here, I cracked myself up.


-----------------------------------------------

5PM that night. I brought the electornic piano and my bass guitar and small amp into the living room. Then called and cancled our alcohol drinks or alcohol anything at the resturant I was going to take her too.

Then, I finally got a shower, changed, and ready for when she came home from the doctor.

"I'm home Alex!" She sang happily. "The doctor says we'll be due in August or Septemeber. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!" She smiled happily. "She also said, "We can't have any alcohol." She quoted him. "She got us hooked up with a good Peditrician that will help us once my baby is born, YAY!" She smiled and almost sung as she spoke.

I couldn't help but smile. "I love you." was all I was able to say. "How come your dressed up and have instruments and a dress in the living room?" She asked. "Because I got the BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER FOR YOU." I told her, happily. "Oh," She said, "turn the deciables down a bit so it can't make the baby deaf, honey." She ordered sweetly. I know she meant well, so I did as she asked.

I pulled out the notebook and papers I had been writing in and on my music sheet stand and piano, then I started to play.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AJ's song
"Forever Love"

BY Danielle W.

Created 5/24/2012


TRUE LOVE, FOREVER LOVE, FOREVER LOVERS, FOREVER LOVE.forever love.(spoken)

Verse 1

B# and Dminorhalfnote with C major


When I kiss those ruby lips, when I touch your hips. Baby girl, you make me cry-ry with joy.

I'm so glad I will be forver your boy, baby./ You make happy day and night.(day and night, oh yeah)/

When we hit, in an elevator,/ in the bathroom, in the shower,/ in the kitchen, in the hotel room, /I never wanna stop.

You make me feel complete,/ Rochelle baby, NEVER leave me OH. WHOA OH!/


 B# and Dminor with C major then C minor after the word "Face".

Bridge A
When I feel you around me, and your L-O-O-V-E for me./ I don't want you to ever GO Rochelle,/ No-Woah, don't ever Go, don't ever go./

I see your eyes, that beautiful face./+ Man, I love how you taste, Rochelle, be mine tonight./+ Gave you dinner, gave you salad and tea, don't you want all of me?/+

I love you don't ever go. Rochelle, your my love. Rochelle, be mine.Forever./+


Chorus

B# and DminorWholenote with C minor & C major

When I feel you near me, I wanna feel your love in and on me./ (I wanna feel your love), ROCH-ELLE YOU SHOULD ME, (What is in your love.)/ I know now, that because of God,/+ BSB, and you,+the angels too./+#
(That I understand your love.)That I understand your love,/+ give me your FOREVER LOVE./+ Because LOVE COMES IN SO MANY WAYS./ (I wanna feel your love)./ BABY, ROCHELLE, YOU SHOWED ME.(what is in your love)/
Please NEVER, EVER, LEAVE ME,/(Or my soul will cry and bleed without you)./ Please give me your LO-OVE FOREVER ALWAYS./+ (day and night, oh yeah, since I understand your love.)/(Now, I know your love, what is in this love)/
Now, that I know what MAKES OUR LOVE LAST,/ BABY, NEVER STOP YOUR LO-OV-VE,+/ NEVER STOP THAT FOREVER LOVE./#

Verse 2

B# and Dminorhalfnote with C major

I shut my eyes then I cried. Yeah, my life has had some hard times. But now, I know, I know; YOU WON'T LEAVE ME./ I go to bed at night, happy your by my si-ide./ You give the best LO-OVE you can;/ I'm so happy to be your man..../

Then I have my days, life makes me glad, you give good love and you keep soild and grounded when I act SO-SO-SO DAMN BAD. LOL./ I can be so damn bad. But thanks to you, you wake me up, make me happy, make the sun shine a bit brighter for me./

Life will always bring us challenges;/ but your my FOREVER LOVER, LO-OV-OV-ER, you know?/

 

Chorus X3 times.

Final Bridge

B# and D majorwholenotes with C major and Heavy metal guitar rifts.

I am so happy ever since the night I meet you./ You make my heart beat, you make me cry tears of joy;soon we'll have a baby, girl or boy./I'll love him like I should have been treated as kid, by my father that's for sure; that's for good./

But you'll always be my girl, one TRUE LOVE, I'm FOREVER YOURS. Our FOREVER LOVE WILL RING THROUGH TIME. FROM ADAM AND EVE TO THE END OF TIME./+ Ok, that's soon, but that is fine;/+ because you'll always be FOREVER MINE./+ I'll be You-/+ yo-/+ and yours./+


Chorus one more time.


Final Chorus

B# and Dmajor whole notes acapella.

Forever, boy and girl,Two hearts together,/+ NEVER alone, Love last forever,/+ NEVER GO. WHOA. FOREVER LOVERS, FOREVER LOVE, LOVE FOR ALL TIME./ ROMEO AND JULIET, PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER US FOREVER LIKE THAT./+

True love never fades,/ family, friends,/ God, kids, pets, and angels./+It keeps going on and on. Rochelle NEVER LEAVE ME, NEVER GO./ FOREVER/+ FOR-EVER/+ F-O-R-E-V-E-R L-O-V-E/+ FOREVER LOVERS AND OUR FOREVER LOVE, FOREVER FAMILY WE NEVER STOP./

We NEVER END, WE NEVER STOP./ (pause for 12 seconds)/ NO, WE KEEP GOING AND GONING,/+ NEVER GONE./+ FOREVER LOVERS AND OUR FOREVER LOVE. ROCHELLE BE MINE./+ Rochelle be mine./

XD :D =) <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 :D =) XD

She clapped her hands and gave me a huge hug and kisses all over my face. Then began crying, "You didn't like it?" I asked, beginning to cry myself as she took off my sunglasses.

Realizing I was playing with tape in my hands and was nervous. "No Alex, I will of chorse, be FOREVER YOUR GIRL AND YOUR LOVER." She told me.

"I love you." She said super happy. As I gave her tons of gifts, 15 bouquets of flowers, a couple stuffed animals, a necklace with her and I in the locket, and some fun underwear and costumes I thought we could have fun in. She just smiled, and hugged me more. "I love you." She told me again. I was still in shock, 'Why did you send me her, God?' I thought.

"I love you too. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU." I told her, emphasising the "Not being able to live without her" parts. She hugged and kissed me again, then changed into her dress and went to dinner with me.

"You cancled the whole alcohol for dinner or had Howie did it?" She asked. "I told the guy to do it 5 different times in 3 days, I am pretty sure we're the only well off people not drinking there tonight." I told her, she smiled and we began singing "All I have to give" just out of pure fun and happiness and "Amazing Grace" all out of joy and love.

 

Chapter 25: New Chapter Begins.=) by Dani824
Author's Notes:

End and Epilouge.

stories/2114/images/image_reasonably_small.jpg

 

2/15/2012

"I love you Alex." Rochelle more or less hummed in her voice to me as my alarm clock went off the next day. "Last night was wonderful." She told me with glee, "I have never felt that way, ever, ever about myself."

She smiled a smile with the glamour of Marylin Manroe and the heart of a million angels light shinning into my heart. I could feel the heat of her warmth and of our unborn baby. That child was going to be so blessed, so talented, beautiful, and spoiled.

What a time to live at to, the end of the time of "Sorrows" and the soon "Tribulation", that many speculated upon. No matter what you believe about that; if you believe it at all. I never felt so happy, then Rochelle fell asleep in my arms again. Then I heard someone speak to me.

"God does love you AJ, your many fans too. He just hopes they come to him." I heard her say. "Take care, I bless you..." I heard her say in my mind somehow. But I couldn't make out the last part. "Things will change, an enemy will be a friend, the great Eagle will help Israel again, Christ will soon return. But that NEVER means you don't have a say in your Destiny or in that of your family, friends, co-workers, and loved ones." She told me.

"True, somethings God has decided, Your "Expiration Date" as people tend to think of it. Through that isn't so, it doesn't have to be. You can make your child into a GREAT PERSON WOMAN OR MAN, or make them into someone who is spoiled, ungrateful, lost, evil, and can't find their way, or worse, gives up and gets angry and takes it out on the world in a negative way." I heard her say over Rochelle's chooing, "I love you"s, "I loved that song last night"s.

"It will be ok, now why don't you sleep in another 15 minutes." I heard her say, then we feel asleep.


------------------------

As an angel came down with sand, petals, diamonds, and gold to bless them with and incense for their baby to be blessed as they slept. AJ and Rochelle smiled, dreaming of their future as parents. "Remember John 3:16 and Luke 1:37 and what Jesus said the Greatest Commandments were Alex and Rochelle." The angels told them, as they began singing "Rock of Ages" and "Halleijuah" so loud the neighbors thought they had a choir in their house.

The angels danced and sang happily into Heaven. As Alex and Rochelle and their unborn baby dreamed happily of angelic cupids shooting people with love arrows of happiness from Heaven. People becoming happy again, and the world being as happy as they are.


The End, for now that is.

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10805