Resident Evil: Euthanasia of Raccoon City by Chaz
Summary: Based on the wildly popular video game series by Capcom and the $100 million hit movie 'Resident Evil' plus it's sequel 'Apocalypse', Resident Evil: Euthanasia of Raccoon City is a horror story Resident Evil fans alike MUST READ! A deadly Virus titled 'T-Virus' has leaked into the mid-western city named Raccoon City. It has caused the city to turn into a City of the Dead. Now almost all the population have mutated into ravenous, flesh-eating Zombies! How this incident happened? Umbrella are to blame... However, there are four survivors running around Raccoon City, in need to escape. But it is very tricky, for they know of Umbrella's devilry, and with the Head of Umbrella knowing this, Umbrella try to stop them. Not only do Zombies and crazed dogs stand in the way of the four survivors' road to safety, Umbrella have two BIG surprises for them. Set in a group of two, the four survivors need to make it out of the City before the sun rises. The leak of the T-Virus has turned out really bad, and the only way to end it all and stop it spreading is to destroy Raccoon City! Only Umbrella know this, and it works both ways. They set of the two destructive missiles and destroy Raccoon City, they get rid of ALL traces of the Virus and stop Hell for good! Then they get a bonus! For they destroy all evidence of the Virus and then they don't get the blame for the leak...Will Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveira, Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy make it out of the City before sunrise? Or will they be a part of the Euthanasia of Raccoon City?! Enter the survival horror...if you dare! (The story follows the PlayStation games Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. Features Alice from the movies 'Resident Evil' and 'Resident Evil: Apocalypse'. Please R&R!! I do love feedback! Gives me motivation!!)
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Horror
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 9447 Read: 17615 Published: 09/09/05 Updated: 09/10/05

1. Enter: The Survival Horror... by Chaz

2. Outbreak by Chaz

3. Their Purpose by Chaz

4. The Beginning of the Nightmare by Chaz

5. The Leak of the T-Virus by Chaz

6. The Two Hunters by Chaz

7. The Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service by Chaz

8. Crashed and Seperated by Chaz

9. Alone... by Chaz

10. Creatures of the Night by Chaz

11. Sudden Attack! by Chaz

Enter: The Survival Horror... by Chaz
A/N: I do NOT own this storyline, or the characters or anything in paticular! Hehe, it's the actual game but in words! Lol, going through the story in words is something I've been wanting to try out, so I give it a go! Lol...
I had to put this under original fiction because the fanfiction section isn't working lol. Hope you like, and sorry if it's all offensive and that...
A little warning: Readers who don't like violence, gore or anything similiar...even bad language...STOP READING! For this story contains them. Lol, let me know if you suggesy me to put this story onto NC-17 okay? Thank you...and Enjoy...




Resident Evil: Euthanasia of Raccoon City


Raccoon City has become a city of the dead. Somehow, and from somewhere, the T-Virus has managed to make its way around the city...infecting humans and turning them into .....the undead! Now they prowl the streets in search for any living human's flesh. They are the ravenous, flesh-eating zombies!

28 Hours after the infection was spread over Raccoon City completely, Leon S Kennedy and Claire Redfield stepped into the city, not knowing they have just entered their worst nightmare...


Chapter One:- Enter the Survival Horror...

September 1st, Monday

5:45pm, Raven's Gate Bridge, Raccoon City Entrance

The sky was blood red, the wind had a hot kind of feeling to it and the air smelt of burning flesh. But Claire Redfield never seemed to notice. She was steering her Motorbike across Raven's Gate Bridge. The o要ly entrance to Raccoon City. She was concentrating o要 getting to the city without hesitation. But she couldn't help but notice that there had been no cars passing her since an hour ago. She decided it was time to stop and have a snack. She stopped the engine beside the sidewalk, stepped off the motorbike, removed her helmet and revealed a beautiful face. Her eyes were sky blue, and her hair was as brown as wood.

She looked around her. There was not a sight of o要e living creature o要 this road apart from her. The sky was cloudless, but a blood red colour. There were mountains in the landscape. Tall mountains. Claire placed her helmet o要 the seat of her motorbike and pulled her backpack off her back. She opened it and dug in for her bag of Twiglets and her Orange Juice. She sat o要 the sidewalk, just beside her motor. She ripped open the bag of Twiglets, and started to munch o要 them.

An hour later inside Raccoon City...

A police car pulled up near a few broken down cars. The driver's door opened slowly, and a man wearing a blue uniform stepped out from the car. His face was visible. His green eyes looked nervous. They were scanning the area. Then he ran his fingers through his brown hair. o要 the back of his costume, was the letters 'R.P.D'. And o要 his chest, just below his shoulder, a badge with the name 'Officer Kennedy' printed o要 it was pinned to his top. He took a few steps away from his car.

"Man, why is this city so quiet?" he asked himself in a low voice. "Where are everyone?"

He spotted a van near him, and approached it slowly. He reached the passengers door and peered through the window. In the drivers seat was a person, and they seemed to be resting as their chin was lying o要 their chest. He ran over to the otherside immediatley and opened the driver's door.

"I am Leon S Kennedy of the Raccoon City Police Department. I want to ask you a few questions. It won't take long." Leon spoke, pulling his badge from his back trouser pocket at the same time.

The person never replied. Leon placed his hand o要 the shoulder and shook it, causing the person to fall sideways into him. Leon moved out of the way and the person fell out of the van and o要to the floor. Leon looked down, it was a middle-aged man, who's face looked zombified. His eyes which were open were pearl white, and he had ripped skin. His teeth were visible, and they were blood-stained and sharp. Leon took a step backwards, and as he did the man seemed to lean up and let out a loud groan. He got himself up, and raised his arms. He let out another loud groan. And from the dark alleys to the closed shops, more of these monsters seemed to be coming from the shadows, all of their arms raised letting out groans.

They all were slowly walking towards Leon. The man from the van had almost reached him. Leon dropped his badge and whipped out his gun.

"Stand back!! Come any closer and I'll shoot!" he ordered.

He was aiming at everyone. But they still were walking towards him, as if they never heard him. Leon looked around him. They semi-circled him. He was surrounded. He walked backwards, but after a few steps he hit his back into a wall. The pearl white eyes were fixed o要 him, still desending towards him. Then a few gunshots were all that was heard...and a scream to end it. Leon had just entered the survival horror!

Back o要 Raven's Gate Bridge, 45 minutes before...

Claire had finished her snack and was soon back o要 the road! She knew she was now close to Raccoon City, it would take her a full 30 minutes until she arrived there. But not knowing, like Leon, she is going to enter her worst nightmare!
Outbreak by Chaz
Chapter Two: Outbreak


Raccoon City was a beautiful, clean and well looked after city. The civilians kept it tidy. There was a low chance of anybody catching diseases. How clean is that? There was a percentage every year of 6% of civilians who have died of a disease. It was not a very infectious city. However, Raccoon City has been bad for believing what other people say, when its the truth.

Jill Valentine, a S.T.A.R.S member of the Raccoon City Police Department, has had the exact same thing happen to her. It was a few months back, July 4th 1998, when she had to investigate and solve a mystery at a top-secret mansion on the outskirts of Raccoon City, hidden in the Arclay Mountains. Alongside her fellow S.T.A.R.S (Special Tactics and Rescue Squad) Alpha Team friends. Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Joseph Frost, Albert Wesker, Barry Burton and Brad Vickers all made up this team. As they entered the mansion, they did not realise that they have just entered the house of the dead! These monsters were walking in every corridor of the mansion and every corner Jill turned there would be one waiting for a living human to jump on! They were dead humans, but still able to walk and do other functions a live human was able to do. But they weren't intelligent. They however, had a need to feed on human flesh.

Jill and Chris had solved the mystery eventually. There was a hidden laboratory hidden underneath the mansion, run by Umbrella. They found out that their team mate and Captain, Wesker, had been involved with creating these bioengineered weapons which were called Zombies and other strong ones which Wesker set to kill Jill and Chris, the ultimate Tyrant. But Jill and Chris alongside with Barry, Brad and Rebecca (a member of the S.T.A.R.S Bravo Team who Chris met while searching the mansion) had managed to escape from the horror just before the mansion exploded into pieces by a self destruct in which Barry and Rebecca set up to destroy and stop the virus that created the monsters from spreading and getting into the city infecting everyone.

As they returned home and back to work at the Raccoon City Police Station to report everything that happened, they did so but Chief Irons believed none of it and said it was all "Codswallop!" Jill and Chris were suspended because of their action. Rebecca was fired. But Brad and Barry made no comment as they were so horrorstruck and shocked by what had happened to their lives.

So, above everything, Jill and Chris decided to leave the city. They seperated. Jill went on a vacation for a while, and Chris left in search for his sister Claire. They were not to know that the Arclay Mansion was not the only secret lab of Umbrella's! There were two more which were hidden underneath the city itself! And now...

Three Months Later...

October 30th, Saturday

8:00am, Raccoon City

Jill Valentine, who had arrived back home a few days ago from a 2 month vacation, was awake, in her kitchen cooking breakfast. She was wearing a blue shirt, with a white cardigan wrapped around her waist, and a black leather skirt. She was bare footed at the moment. She had short brown mahogany hair, and blue stunning eyes. Up on the kitchen wall was a pin board. There were articles cut from the local newspaper The Raccon City Times pinned up on it. The titles of one large article was;

"Two S.T.A.R.S. Members Suspended!"

The toast in the toaster shot out and Jill removed them from the toaster and placed them on a plate. She got the butter from the refridgerator and started to spread butter over the top of the them. But she stopped half way through the second one as she heard something she didn't want to hear on the radio!

"They are crazed! They are eating the flesh from other humans. What is wrong with these people?! Scientist's have just proved that its an outbreak of a virus! " shouted a womans voice through a very loud noise in the background.

Jill threw the knife onto the side, and ran into the living room. She grabbed the remote from the couch and switched the tv on. A news report was on! A woman wearing a white uniform (blazor and skirt) with black hair was speaking through a microphone.

"They are eating flesh from others! They are crazy! Oh my God! No! John!!!" she screamed but no more could be seen as the screen turned onto the background. The cameraman must of dropped the camera. There could be roaring and groaning and screaming heard from the background. All that Jill could see was people's legs getting close to each other. She went to turn the TV off but stopped as she saw the news reporters face again. She came out of nowhere. She had blooding oozing from a wound on her neck. Her eyes were pearl white. Then another person knealt down on her and started devouring her face!

"Oh no!!" Jill whispered.

She turned the TV off and pulled a handgun from a drawer in her bedroom. Then she strapped her brown boots on! She needed to make it to the Police Station quickly! And out she walked into the horror. There WAS an outbreak. The T-Virus has found a way into Raccoon City. Something Jill had feared since the mansion incident.
Their Purpose by Chaz
Chapter Three:
Their Purpose

September 1st
Raven's Gate Bridge, 6:28pm

The red colour of the sky was getting deeper as Claire was getting closer and closer to Raccoon City. The wind whipped o要 her helmet, the sound was like stones hitting ground. And low, moaning groans (which, in Claire's case, was overtaken by the sound of the wind and bike's engine) could be heard in the distance. Claire was getting really comfortable, until she noticed ahead of her a truck was coming her way o要 her side of the road!

She swirled the bike into the other lane, the truck did the same.

"Oh shit!" she shouted through the wind.

She went back into the other lane. The driver in the truck followed suit! The driver kept doing the same everytime claire moved. The truck was heading closer and closer each second. Claire had to find a way to get past the driver. She had an idea!

She steered the bike in the middle of the road. The truck driver did the same. Then she speeded up until it was maximum speed. Now the truck was getting closer every mili-second!! And then finally, as they almost collided, Claire pulled the handles of the bike up, forcing the bike to come off the ground and as this happened, Claire pulled it left and it went sideways and landed o要to the left lane. And at that the truck went straight past Claire, and Claire sped o要. But she slammed o要 the brakes as she almost hit a huge metallic door. It was blocking the entrance to Raccoon City. The bike lost control and it came off its wheels and Claire came off its seat! She went rolling o要 the ground, and bang into the metallic door. The bike was sliding sideways and went over the fence o要 the side of the bridge and into the sea!

Claire raised her arm, but she was too weak. Her sight was fading away. The blood red sky was turning black. Everything was. Then her eyes automatically shut. She fell unconcious...

Inside the City of the Dead...

He ran through dark alleys, into shops and through a wood. But no matter what he did or where he went, Leon was being followed by those freaky white eyed people. He eventually ran into a bar which seemed empty, and as he got in he blocked the doors and windows with shutters. One of the freaks tried to crawl through a broken window o要 the other end of the shop but the shutter crushed him and split him in two. o要e by o要e the shutters covered every entrance and window to the building. Leon sighed, and caught his breathe. Then he leant o要 the wall and slid down and sat o要 the ground.

"Oh man! Whats wrong with the people in this town! Why did they surround me like that? They look dead!" he spoke to himself.

He looked at his wristwatch.

"Oh no! I am late for my first day at work! Chief Iron's is really going to be angry with me now!"

He pushed himself up from the ground, and walked towards the bar.

"Hello? Anyone here?" he said leaning o要 the bar.

No response from anywhere. How strange? He tutted and jumped over to the otherside of the bar, and took a can of beer from the refridgerator. He opened it with the usual 'sss' sound and gulped it down. He sighed. Then a sound disturbed the silence around him. It sounded like a 'chewing' sound.

"Hello?" he said looking over the bar. Then to his right, there was a doorway. The door was ajar. He silently walked over to it, the floorboards creaking. He pulled his gun out, and stepped in the frame of the door and aimed! There was nothing there. He sighed o要ce more and giggled a little.

"Just nerves!" he whispered to himself.

He turned back and there, advancing towards him was o要e of those freaky white eyed people. She groaned, and as she opened her mouth to do so, a piece of flesh fell out.

"Eergh! Whats that!?"

Leon crept backwards meaning to go through the doorway. But his back hit a boney surface. And another groan came from behind him! He turned his head around slowly and saw white eyes!

"Oh no!!!"

He went to punch the person but its hands grabbed hold of Leon's arms. Their grip were strong. And he was trying to bite at him!! But Leon head-butted him and it fell to floor. He turned around, meaning to attack the other o要e. But it beat him and jumped o要 him. They fell o要 the ground, the woman o要 top of Leon snapping her jaws at him, trying to bite his neck!

"Get off!!!" Leon screamed, using all his strength to push her off, but he wasn't strong enough! He closed his eyes!

He thought it was all over, but the sound of a pipe hitting a head made him open them and as he did the woman's face landed in his chest. And in place of the womans head was a pretty womans face. She had blue eyes, and brown hair as brown as wood!

"Hey, you OK?" she asked.

She was wearing a biker's costume. Red shorts, red body warmer and a black T-Shirt underneath. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She kicked the woman off Leon and helped him up.

Leon rubbed his arm, as it was starting to ache. Then he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, thanks for that!" he replied.

The woman laughed.

"Whats a cute young guy like you, being attacked by a woman and not defending himself about?" she giggled.

Leon sighed.

"Whats a beautiful young girl like you doing in a place like this?" Leon replied sarcastically.

"I am joking!" she said, patting him o要 the shoulder. "I'm Claire Redfield! Who are you?"

Leon looked at the palm of his hands. Then his green eyes rolled o要to Claire's blue o要es.

"Leon Kennedy. I am here to start my job as a rookie cop! How about you?" he asked.

Claire walked around the bar, as if examining it.

"Well, my brother Chris was supposed to be here waiting for me. We haven't seen each other for years. I had been trying to get in touch with him through Raven's Gate Bridge. But I can't seem to. All phones are down. Even this o要e!" she said, holding the bars phone up in the air.

"Well, I need to make my way to the Police Station. You wanna come?" Leon said poining at the doors.

"Sure. But how we gonna get there without being attacked by those things out there?" Claire questioned.

"I am sure there will be a vehicle out the back somewhere. As long as there ain't any of those things out there."

"OK, sure!" Claire nodded.

Leon handed her a gun. And they ran for the back of the building.
The Beginning of the Nightmare by Chaz
Chapter Four:
The Beginning Of The Nightmare


Blood and pieces of flesh were splattered everywhere on the ground. Car's were on fire! The roads were totally blocked by the crashing of many car's. Groaning, screaming, loud bangs could be heard. Raccoon City was a replica to Hell! Flesh eating Zombies were attacking every single civilian. Ripping and eating their flesh from their bones! Devouring them. But the eaten civilian's didn't stay dead! They turned into Zombies too!

But in the middle of all this, Jill Valentine remained alive and un-infected of the T-Virus that had caused all of this. She walked along the streets of Raccoon City, shooting Zombies along the way. She had to dodge a few as to save her ammo. She was heading for the Police Station, but the way things were going, she was never to make it in time.

She was walking through Raven's Road, the main road in which the station was built upon. Cars were on the road, all smashed together. There were living people running away from the Zombies, into buildings. But they were to slow and weak. The flesh eaters had managed to find their way into the buildings, and caught up with the living. Jill started at a run. She needed to reach the station. But she went down onto the floor as she tripped over something she never saw. She leant up, and saw a Zombie on the floor in front of her, trying to bite her leg.

"Get off you son of a bitch!"

She kicked him in the face with her other foot, and it fell off....blood spraying everywhere. She got up from the ground, then pulled her pistol out. She loaded it.

"Lets finish this shit!"

Moments later, she arrived safely at the station. There were people running in and out of the main doors, all screaming for help. A little boy grabbed Jill's hand.

"Help me! Please! They are going to eat me!" he cried.

Jill looked up from the kid and saw three Zombies running her way! She aimed at the nearest one. Then BANG! off came his head! She aimed for the left, and shot again. It fell to the floor. Then she shot the final one, and then grabbed the boys hand.

"Come with me!" she said breathlessly.

She walked up the steps, and into the station doors. And inside was as much worst as outside. There were cops all trying to calm people down, and cops who had some Zombies in handcuffs. She let go of the boys hand.

"Get into that office there!" she instructed him, pointing over to a safe and empty office.

He ran into the office. She reloaded her gun, and aimed it at the Zombies. BANG! BANG! BANG! All of them fell onto the floor, blood oozing from their foreheads.

"Jill, what the fuck are you doing here?!" asked a man who had a Zombie in cuffs!

"They're infected!" she said reloading her gun once more. "I told you, shoot them in the head!"

She walked over to the office the little boy ran into. As she entered, she was attacked by him. He had managed to knock her to the floor. Then he was trying to bite her.

"Shit!" she shouted, just as her gun managed to slide out of her hand.

She was forcing the boy to get off her, she pushed, and used her strength to raise her leg to kick him off her, then she succeeded. As she got up, he swung for her again, but this time she was ready.

"Eat this fucker!"

She aimed a gun at him, and before he reached her BANG! In the head, she shot him.

She walked out of the office. And saw there were only living humans inside the building. She walked over to the doors and slammed them shut. Then she shot a bullet into the ceiling to get silence.

"OK! All of these crazed, and insane people who are biting us are known as Zombies, and I want you to know that they are infected with a virus. One bite, or even a tiny scratch from these creatures can cause death....or worse! Instant transformation into their kind!!"

There were gasps and sighs and whispers around the main hall now.

A woman in the crowd let out sobs.

"Whats wrong?" Jill asked her.

She never answered. But Jill walked over to her, and saw that she was holding her arm.

"Let me see!"

The woman shook her head, but Jill removed the woman's hand from her arm and saw a bite wound and blood was oozing so fast from it.

Jill looked into her eyes, and whispered "Sorry!"

BANG! She shot the woman in the head.

People were now screaming.

"Quiet!" Jill shouted. "I'm leaving the city! I suggest you all do the same!"

They all screamed and shouted as Jill turned her back, walked over to the doors and opened them and walked out into the City of the Dead.
The Leak of the T-Virus by Chaz
Chapter Five:
The Leak of the T-Virus


The Hive was a secret Laboratory hidden underneath Raccoon City. The entrance was located in a mansion hidden in the Arclay Mountains on the outskirt of Raccoon City, which is protected by well trained security arms by the names of Alice and Spense. They had a fake wedding, and their names were fake. For they were protecting evidence of the company...Umbrella!

But Umbrella wasn't to know that Alice and Spense were to betray them...and Alice didn't know that Spense was to betray her! It all happened in one day...

Midday of September 20th

Down in the Hive, scientist and workers of Umbrella were doing their usual jobs. Experimenting. Creating. Other jobs scientists would do. The Hive was an up-to-date lab which was very hi-techful and was controlled by a personalised computer called the Red Queen.

In one room labelled 'Genetic Experimenting Room 5' a man was emptying the 'T-Virus' vault and placed the containers into a high-tech suitcase where there were safe compartments in the same shape of the T-Virus containers. There were two different types. There was 'T-Virus - Virus' and 'T-Virus - Anti-Virus'. The Virus was blue liquid and the Anti-Virus was a green liquid.

The man wore a suit and a mask with it...and when he packed the viruses away and took the suitcase, he took one of the blue Viruses and threw it to the other side of the room and then he walked out in a rush. The Virus slowly flew across the room, hit a table, bounced off then hit the ground in a smash...right next to an air-vent. The liquid was like acid. It hissed like a snake, and the scent was going through the air-vent.

Then an hour later, everything shut down. From computers to electronic-locked doors were not working. Scientists were stuck in the offices and Lab rooms, and there were people stuck in lifts. And the entrance was locked also. So nobody was to leave the Hive. Why?

The Red Queen had detected a biohazard. The T-Virus had spread from the air vent. It had infected every living person by air. Including the animals. So the Red Queen sealed all doors, shut down all computers and phones. Then released some gas to kill them...to contain the leak.

But back in the mansion (the entrance to the Hive) Alice was showering, and then a gas was released from a secret vent in the shower and knocked her out for a few hours...wiping her memory out at the same time...

Then from there, Alice woke up with no memory of her home or Umbrella. But she found out as she went through the Hive with a team ordered to investigate in what had happened in the Hive. On their way through they found living, such as Spense, but they also found the undead...which were the scientists. They were infected with the T-Virus...this virus' purpose was to regenerate people's bodies...but it had a much more powerful effect and brought the dead back to life...but in a ravenous and zombie-like way. Now the scientists prowl the Hive in search for fresh flesh to feast on!

Alice and another guy who was undercover called Matt both survived the wrath of the Hive...they escaped and took the evidence of the T-Virus to prove Umbrella's filthy work, to bring them down...but they were kidnapped by Scientists. Matt, who had been scratched by one of Umbrella's Bio-Weapons, got infected with the virus. They took him into the Nemesis Program...but as for Alice...they were planning to experiment on her...and they did.

But a day after...Alice woke up alone inside a white room. She was experimented on...but she had no way to escape...but she found a way out of the room and out of the hospital...only to find a ruined city! Roads were covered in smashed and fiery cars, blood was sprayed everywhere. And in the distance could be heard screaming and groaning noises!

The Virus had leaked out into the city...so Alice had to find a way out of it. But on her way through the city, she soon realises that she has been experimented on and she has gone strong and had powers that no one else possess.

These new powers were needed if she needed to find a way out of Raccoon City before sunrise!

A/N: This chapter was based on the films. All the details I have stolen from the films, but I needed it to explain better how Raccoon City got in its state...so I hope you don't mind...please R&R. Thanks. PS: The next chapters are by myself and in my own words too! Thanks for finding the time to read...
The Two Hunters by Chaz
Chapter Six:
The Two Hunters


"Activate Nemesis Programme...now!" ordered General Cain of the Umbrella Corporation.

The person he gave that order to, typed something on a keyboard and then hit 'Enter'. Then a message came up on the computer's screen. It read;

"Nemesis Programme Activated"

Cain smiled...

"Now to finish off those S.T.A.R.S members!" he muttered.

Somewhere, in the hospital deep in the heart of Raccoon City, a recent experiment of Umbrella's had been activated. It's single eye shot open, then broke through the glass chamber it was inside. Water and other liquid substances splashed out onto the floor. Glass went everywhere. Then the experiment stepped out of the chamber...and muttered "STARS!"

It was the monster Umbrella created for a purpose...to destroy and prevent S.T.A.R.S members from leaving the city. It was codenamed: Nemesis!

Meanwhile...deep underneath Raccoon City...a scientist by the name of Dr William Birkin was going insane. He was in his own lab. He was a member of Umbrella and a good friend of Albert Wesker of S.T.A.R.S. But he was going insane, losing his mind! He had lost his daughter...she had run away from him...he needed to find her. And all of this made him ill. Not only did he want her back...she was holding onto something for him. Inside a locket...a locket around her neck...was a secret item, which only Birkin knew what it was.

He was losing the plot...so his wife would say. But she ran away from him also, in search of her daughter. That made it all up for William. So he decided to do something to himself. Something not any human alive would do. He had injected the G-Virus (the new and upgraded version to the T-Virus) into himself...it had taken effect very quickly, and he mutated into a hideous monster!

This monster was codenamed: Birkin.

Now these two hunters were on the loose...hell had completely arrived in Raccoon City.

"SHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted the Birkin through a horrific scream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Ok, that was a cool chapter to type. I hope ya like!!! Please review!!! Catch ya laters! Chaz xxx
The Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service by Chaz
Chapter Seven:
The Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service


A few hours after the complete outbreak of the T-Virus inside Raccoon City and an hour before Leon and Claire had stepped into the city, the UBCS (Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service) had gone into the city to help survivors. They had used helicopters and other types of transport to stop the horrific, infected humans attacking them. Carlos Oliveira of Team C was up in the air inside an helicopter with his two other comerades, Nicholai and Mickhail. He was scanning the city for signs of survivors.

"I wonder what happened to this city." he asked his captain, Nicholai.

"Just concentrate, and focus on getting out of this fucked up place after we finish our job eh?!" Nicholai snapped.

Mickhail was piloting the helicopter. He steered it so he circled certain areas for a better look and to double check. And a good thing he did so...

"Yo Mickhail!! Go down!! A woman running on top of the building from some of those monsters!!!" Carlos shouted through the noise of the helicopter as he opened the door. "Nicholai, hook me up to this wire."

Nicholai strutted.

"It's no use!! Don't bother!" he ordered.

"I don't care, she's human!!! Come on, help me out here!!"

Nicholai strapped a wire securely to Carlos, and he confirmed he was secure then Carlos jumped from the helicopter and down to the woman. Half way down, he pulled out his pistols and shot the monsters one by one! And then the wire stopped just before he nearly hit the ground! He cut the wire with the knife he had in a compartment on his jacket, put away his guns and ran over to the woman.

"Hey come on, you're gonna be safe. Take my hand."

The blonde headed woman was sobbing, and she was holding her shoulder. There was blood stains over her shirt. She looked at Carlos and removed her hand from her shoulder to reveal a bite wound. She was stepping backwards slowly towards the edge of the building. She sobbed more and finally spoke.

"I've seen what happens to you when you get bitten by those freaks! There's no going back!" she shouted over at Carlos.

"Don't be stupid. We're certain there is a cure! Come on, take my hand." Carlos replied calmly, slowly walking towards her.

"Please stay away from me!" she shouted.

Carlos took a few more steps. But everything ended with one simple gunshot! From the helicopter, Nicholai had shot the wounded woman in the head. She fell off the building. Carlos turned and ran to the helicopter. Then he started an argument with Nicholai!

"She was infected. There was no way I was gonna let her get on my helicopter!" Nicholai argued back.

"She was a survivor for goodness sake!! Whats wrong with you?!?! You've gone psycho!!! Ever since your wife died!" Carlos was continuing. But he had gone to far.

"Take your machine gun, and other equipment and get off my copter!" Nicholai ordered.

Carlos looked awestruck.

"Why?"

Nicholai looked down at his feet, and let out a deep sigh.

"Sorry to do this!"

Then Nicholai pushed him out.

"Fly away Mickhail!"

Mickhail followed his order. The copter went up into the air.

"Hey!! Come back!!! Nicholai!! I'll get you back!!! You ASSHOLE!!!" Carlos shouted up into the air.

Nicholai threw down Carlos' backpack and weaponary, then the copter flew off out of vision. Leaving Carlos alone and angry...

It was the beginning of his adventure through this nightmare...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Crashed and Seperated by Chaz
Chapter Eight:
Crashed and Seperated



Leon and Claire had found a Police Car outside the back of the Pub. It was empty, and the keys were in the ignition, which was lucky. Leon said he'd drive, because he knew his way to the Police Station. Both of them got in, and he started the engine up, and smashed through the wood fence that was blocking the way out.

"You're a cop, right?" Claire asked, knowing full well he was a cop, but just wanted to make sure she wasn't teaming up with an axe-murderer.

"I told you I was in the Pub." Leon replied, eyes fixed on the road in front of him. There were loads of those white eyed people on both sides of the road, holding up their arms, and groaning. Leon and Claire ignored it.

"Just want to make sure, that's all." Claire said, looking out the window.

There was silence for a while. Leon had turned into many roads, and he was going quite fast. Claire sat back. Then Leon spoke.

"See what's in that glove box." he said.

Claire leant forward and opened the glove box. Inside was a rolled up map, a bunch of keys and a red gem. She snatched them out, and shut the glove box. She examined the map. It had a huge square building on it, and over fifty rooms.

"Map of the Raccoon City Police Department Ground Floor." she read out.

"A map?" Leon asked. "Okay, keep that. We may need it."

Claire pocketed the map. She then examined the red gem.

"Wonder what this is for." she said, holding it in air.

Leon looked and saw the shiney item.

"Hmm, take that too."

Then finally, Claire picked up the keys. She counted them. There were fifteen. Then she threw them onto Leon's lap.

"You take them." she said.

"Thanks."

They had been driving for twenty minutes now. It was quiet, and there were still white eyed people walking in the dark streets.

"I wonder what's wrong with them? How did they become such horrible monsters? There's something going wrong in this town." Claire said out loud, hoping Leon would come up with an answer. "C'mon, you work here. Surely you must know something."

Leon sighed.

"Listen Claire. This is my first time in Raccoon City, and my first day to start as a Rookie Cop. I would of told you, if I knew what was happening in the crazy town! So stop - ARRRGH!"

He was cut off!! Something from behind grabbed him around the neck. Claire was screaming. The person's grip was tightening around Leon's neck, and shaking him violently! He was struggling to breathe! Claire was punching at the person, but it didn't work. Leon lost control of the car! He was swing left and right around the road. He almost hit another car! He was trying to fight off the person's grip!! But then he gave in...he let go of the steering wheel...and pulled off the person's hands, then elbowed him in the face! But it still didn't work. Leon looked back and saw it was one of those white eyed monsters! He had his mouth open, attempting to bite Leon.

"LEON!!!!" Claire shouted.

Leon looked around at her, saw that she was pointing through the windowscreen. He looked, but it was too late. CRASH! They went smack into a wall. The white eyed man went flying through the window and into the wall outside. The force of the crash made Claire hit her head on the dashboard, and an air bag burst out to prevent Leon from banging his head on the wheel.

Claire groaned. Leon was...speechless. How lucky they were, to survive a crash.

"Leon..."

"Claire are you okay?"

"Yeah..." she replied, hand on forehead.

They both sat there, ridding the shock of the crash from their minds. Then a horn from behind them had interrupted the silence. They looked back, and saw a huge truck, flashlights blazing, heading their way! Smashing through cars, and signposts.

"Shit! That Truck's gonna go bang into us!! Get out! Now!"

Claire followed Leon's orders, unbuckled her belt, and got out of the car. Leon did the same, and he dived as he felt the force of the truck crash into the Police Car!!! The noise was deafening, and he could feel the heat and smell the smoke of a fresh fire. He was on the floor. He got up, holding his hands before his eyes, so he could see properly. Claire was on the otherside.

"CLAIRE?!" he called through.

No answer...wait! Yes she replied!

"LEON!! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'M ON THE OTHERSIDE. I DON'T THINK I CAN GET OVER TO YOU. THE TRUCKS TOTALLY BLOCKED THE ROAD YOU'RE ON!!!"

"WHAT DO WE DO?"

"MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE POLICE STATION. I'LL MEET YOU THERE!"

"OKAY!"

"CLAIRE...BE CAREFUL!"

"YOU TOO LEON!"

And he set off...the nightmare had begun!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alone... by Chaz
Chapter Nine:
Alone...


All he could entrust upon was his Handgun. Leon watched as more of those monster-like humans crawled their way towards him, holding out arms as if to reach out for him. He could not get over to Claire's side, because the impact of the crash had caused a huge fire. Instead, Leon had to find another way to the Police Station, and the only route he could take was through those freaky humans!

He held his Handgun in front of him, and took aim for the first nearest three people. He shot each of them spot on the head, putting a hole in their forehead. They collapsed immediately to the floor, and never got back up. So that was a way to get rid of them, shoot them in the head! Leon followed this tactic, and he shot the next few.

"Get down you son of a bitches!" he shouted through firing his weapon.

They all collapsed and lay flatout on the floor. There was a building around the corner that lead to the back of this street! Leon needed to get there! He ran and ran, and turned a corner. As he turned into this corner, he was jumped on by a few of those people, three of them grabbing hold of him, snapping their jaws, trying to bite at his skin! But Leon pushed them off him with one forceful push and they went flying backwards. They hit the floor, but they still got up and tried to get back at Leon.

Leon looked at his Handgun and saw he was running low on Ammo. He needed to save it. You never know what else could be crawling the streets of Raccoon City. Instead, he put his Handgun away, and brought the true meaning of survival horror into the horrific world. He had a Survival Knife, and he held it tightly, releasing the anger and frustration that was in his head right now! The people got closer, groans echoing through the eerie silence.

"C'mon..." Leon whispered, waiting patiently for them to get closer.

Finally, they were within range of being slashed! He swung his knife at them, slashed their chest and blood sprayed everywhere. But...no effect! He aimed at the throat...still, only showers of blood! The person was still walking!!! Leon spun around him, and stabbed the person in the head, getting the knife stuck completely. He let go of the hem of the knife and watched the person collapse to the floor. There were two more behind him, but he had no more time!!

He needed to get behind that building...So he ran past the two, kicked the next three away from him. He grabbed a pole that happened to be on the floor and started whacking the people around the heads, knocking a few clean off in the process. Then finally, he reached the building with the exit to get out of this street. It was a store. A weapons store. There was a black Van parked outside.

He walked towards the huge brown door. He grabbed the handle, pulled it and the door creaked open...he stepped inside the store. It was very dark, he reached in his pocket for his torch, switched it on and let the light shine on many objects. He heard the click of a Shotgun, but he was probably hearing things. He looked on the walls for a lightswitch, and hallelujah! He found it, walked over to it and switched it on.

He turned around, and he laid his eyes upon a huge man holding a Shotgun behind the counter desk!

"Freeze!" the man said, clicking the Shotgun in his hands and taking perfect aim.

"Don't shoot!!! I am human!! A cop at that!!" Leon quickly said, terrified at the fact he almost got shot.

The man stared at Leon for a while, then he lowered the Shotgun and walked over to him. He turned to the brown door that Leon had just walked through, and locked it. There were huge glass windows next to it, huge enough for a whole person to fall through it.

"Sorry about that!" the man apologized. He scanned Leon's uniform. "You're a cop then? What are you doing here?"

Leon sighed.

"I have no time to answer your questions!" Leon replied, anger getting the better of him. "I just wanna know what's happened here!!"

The man sighed. He lifted his arm, and revealed a large blood patch on his white shirt.

"Those Zombies out there have taken over the town! There are probably no survivors but us here. There is not any way this can be stopped..." the man explained.

"Zombies?" Leon asked, guessing this was the name of those unusual human monsters outside.

"Those humans that have gone cannibalistic! They have taken over the whole of Raccoon City, and soon, it will be destroyed!"

Leon walked away. He couldn't believe this. The man watched him go around the store. Leon was looking for some Ammo for his Handgun. He found ten boxes of 45 bullets in a cupboard. As he shut the cupboard door, a loud smashing, glass shattering noise broke through the silence!!!
Creatures of the Night by Chaz
Chapter Ten:
Creatures of the Night



After being seperated from Leon, Claire had gone through the safe route. A few Zombies had jumped out on her, all coming from dark alley ways, and some crawling out of burning cars. She shot a few in the head, and left the ones struggling to reach her. She didn't know where to go. Most of the buildings surrounding her were sure to be full of dead people. She didn't want to risk going through dark alleys. But this was about survival. She must take risks.

Claire walked over to the entrance of an alley. It sure looked spooky, and eerie. There sure was to be something evil and bloodthirsty crawling in there. The sound of low breathing could now be heard, through the crisping sound of fire. Claire raised her handgun, the only thing able to keep her alive, and aimed through the darkness. Then the breathing got louder, and the sound of claws clicking onto concrete took over. Claire looked deeper into the darkness. She could make out a figure on the ground. It was crawling, and it had huge talons. Then a slurp-like noise interrupted and a soft "ROWR!" made Claire turn away and run off to safety!

She continued to run, she didn't know where, but all she wanted to do was get somewhere safe! She ran...and ran...and ran...She saw the outline of a shop. Was it safe? Her eyesight was blurring from the air. She couldn't see, but as she reached near the shop...the low breathing and the faster clicking of claws could be heard...they were faster than ever.

"OW!"

Whatever it was jumped on Claire and knocked her to the ground....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, a massive explosion had erupted somewhere in the middle of Raccoon City. Jill Valentine had jumped out of the small Garage that had exploded, but still those flesh-eating beasts were up and walking. Jill now had an Assault Rifle switched in automatic mode, and she shot them with no fear at all. The fell to the ground, burning...then she turned towards the only exit. She ran over to the huge garbage bins, and climbed onto it. Then she jumped down on the otherside ... but loads of Zombies were crawling towards her...

"Shit!"

Jill held the A.R close to her, and aimed for the Zombies. Then she once again shot many down, but they were gaining to quickly. There was a rusty door oposite her, all she needed to do was get in there, and she'd be safe! She stopped shooting, and started of at a run. But a Zombie got in her way. She jumped up and kicked him in the head, and then continued towards the door...

Then four of the flesh eaters had managed to block her way, and they were snapping their jaws at her...hungry for fresh flesh. She was surrounded...she was stuck. This was it...

"Over here!!" shouted a mans voice.

Jill turned around and saw that there was a gap in the Zombies, and a man with brown hair in a uniform was shooting at a few Zombie, waving in his direction to Jill. She smiled, and then kicked a few Zombies out of her way. Survival sure was hard work...The Zombies slomped on the ground, twitching, and Jill ran over them and over to the man.

"Hey lady. C'mon, I know a safe place we can go!" he smiled.

As he turned, Jill noticed the Umbrella logo on the back of his costume. What? An Umbrella soldier helping her out? She was confused...But she would worry about this later. There's alot happening at this moment in time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Kendo's Gun Store, Leon had to fight off the Zombies that had caved through the windows. They had feasted on Kendo himself, and Leon could help him no longer. But that Shotgun...he needed it. But to get it, he had to use his pistol to kill those beasts. He jumped over the counter, and then shot two in the head. One lunged for his leg, and went to bite but Leon stomped on his head, brains and blood splattering all over the floor.

The other three were still feasting on the Kendo guy, so Leon thought he'd seize the chance to shoot them in the head, and so they dropped to the floor...never to move again. Leon needed to grab a hold of that Shotgun before more made their way here. There was a door in the back of Kendo's store that would lead him out. He walked over to the dead Kendo, his intestines were ripped out, and he had no eyes, his nose was torn off and the skin off both of his arms was ripped off. Leon heaved. But he made a grab for the Shotgun. As he grabbed it, a strong hand took grip of his arm. It was the Kendo guy himself, his eyeless and noseless face growling at him. Leon sighed, then he elbowed him, and stood upright, then took another stomp, and squashed his brains. He pocketed his pistol and loaded the Shotgun...

He needed to reach the Police Station and find Claire...before he or she met their doom.
Sudden Attack! by Chaz
Chapter Eleven:
Sudden Attack!



There was the sound of distant footsteps. Then they stopped. A little breathing continued to disturb the silence. Claire opened her eyes and realized she was lay down, facing up at a spider-infested ceiling. She sat up, and looked around, but could see nothing. It was dark. The only thing she was able to make out was a window which had the outlines of dark smudge marks on it. The breathing that could be heard was still filling the silence. Claire got up from the uncomfortable bed she had lay on...

How had she got here? Wasn't she running away from that creature just moments ago? Well, that's what it felt like. As these questions were swimming through her head, Claire had managed to turn on the light. A golden light filled the darkness, and revealed a rather shabby, messed bedroom. The bed Claire was lay on was filthy. Blood and mud stains all over the duvet and the pillow was in shreds. The dirty window was not dirty...Blood was splattered all over it from the outside. Claire's stomach went in at the site of a piece of flesh stuck on the window. Underneath the window stood a huge, widescreen TV-sized chest. And over-sizing it, on a moth-eaten round table, lay an old type-writer.

Claire examined the room a bit more, and then turned to face the huge blooded bedroom door. It was closed, and the handle was missing. What does it mean when there isn't a handle on your side of the door? You can't get out! Claire was panicking! She needed to find a way out! She needed Leon...

Where was he? Had he arrived at the Police Station yet? If so, was he willing to wait for her? Claire sat back down on the bed, examining the room yet again...Then she laid eyes on the huge chest again. What would be in there? She leant off the bed, and walked over the creaky floor, towards the chest. She bent down, and placed a hand on it. Then heaved the flat lid up...and a loud creak noise broke the eerie silence...Claire looked into the chest and gasped at the site...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Jill and the Umbrella Soldier were running through the dark and zombie-infested streets. They shot a good few down, but needed to be careful of the ammo. Jill's mind wasn't on escaping, or staying alive at this moment in time. She was too busy thinking about the Umbrella Soldier. Why was he helping her? Umbrella were the ones responsible for Raccoon City's fall. They caused the leak of the T-Virus. They created these monsters. Why were they now helping destroy and stop them? Well if this was a way of undoing their dirty work and seeking for forgivness, it was NOT going to work! It was until they reached an abandoned restaurant, that Jill finally had it out with the soldier.

"You work for Umbrella?" she asked him, as they walked into the Kitchens, the horrible and sickening smell of gas. Jill looked around, and saw that a gas tank was burst and gas was spraying out. The soldier went to light a cigarette, but Jill swiped the lighter out of his hand!

"Are you stupid!?" she gasped, then looked him in the eye. His shoulder-length brown hair was curvy and his brown eyes were revealing. He was a handsome guy, thought Jill. But looks don't work...

"Answer my question!" she said, then repeating the question she asked two minutes ago. "Do you work for Umbrella?"

The soldier sighed.

"How you guess?!" he said, in his american accent.

Jill shook her head. This guy was pathetic!

"Don't act stupid! What's your name?" she said in a straight, angry tone.

"Carlos. I work for the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service. We're here to help those who are in danger!" he introduced himself, in a flirty way, swinging his A.R around.

"You're pathetic! A scum! Liar! Umbrella are the reason why this town's freaked! They caused all this shit! So why bring out a Service team!?" Jill shouted, now angry at the fact Umbrella are doing this. How dare they?!

"Hey calm down lady! I'm just doing my job! If you don't need any help, then fine! I am gonna continue my job, until the end!" Carlos shouted back. He went to run away, but a loud roar made him stop in his tracks. Jill froze. What...was...that?! Carlos whipped around facing Jill, and stared her in the eye.

"Did you...?"

"No!" Jill snapped, then she shushed him. Heavy, drum-like footsteps were heading their way. They were coming from the corner of the Kitchen...somewhere in the dark corridor, where the bust gas tank was. They waited, A.R's held tightly against them. Ready to fire...But Jill had just realized...Shooting was no good! It will cause an explosion!

She looked around the room. There was no other way out! She looked behind her, and saw a burning lamp. The light was switched on, and then an idea struck Jill. Just as she turned to tell Carlos, the roarer had appeared! It was the most...shuddering site Jill had laid eyes on. Even Carlos was shaking. The monster's skin was a brown colour, and he wore a navy-blue costume. In one hand, it was clutching onto a huge Rocket Launcher, and it's huge teeth were bare. Every tooth was visible. It sniffed around, it's one blue eye scanning the room.

Then it saw the two small figures and let out a roar. Then a spine-chilling "STARS!"

"C'mon!" Jill grabbed Carlos, ran out of the Kitchen, grabbing the lit lamp in the process and throwing it towards the monster! They dived out of the Kitchen, the impact of the explosion that had erupted from the Kitchen had sent them flying into the main part of the Restaurant, Jill landing on a table, and Carlos landed in some chairs. They both got up, and looked each other in the eye. Then they both said...

"What the HELL was that?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=5034