Always Something: The Sequel To SWIB by Teri
Summary:
People change, relationships grow, or wither. But love lasts forever right? In life every relationship is tested and stretched. Nick and Alyssa have seen their fair share of drama. It's always something that's trying to tear them apart. What happens when this time what's putting them at odds is each other? Can they work through they're own personal demons and relationship issues to survive as the couple we all know and love? Or just as they're ready to take the next step, will it all crumble around them?


(**) Always Something by Lucy Woodward
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Death, Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Nothing's Impossible: A Series
Chapters: 35 Completed: Yes Word count: 129558 Read: 79556 Published: 03/09/07 Updated: 12/17/07
Author's Note Very Important!!! by Teri
Author's Notes:
//
Hey everyone Teri here, I have a few questions I wanted to ask all of you, my loyal readers. I have come to the conclusion that I may need to split AS into two separate stories (meaning AS would cut off soon and a sequel would begin) Nothing would change really just become two stories. Option two, is to rename the story itself. The song Always Something only really fits the first half of the story which is already written and posted. Sooo I need advice from all my readers, I already have excellent advice from my beta Tri, now I want to know what everyone else thinks!

Thanks so much!!


Teri
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8331