- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry its been awhile.. will update everyday form now on i swear =]]
How could Aaron Like me. I mean look at me. the bruises the marks i know he dont see them but if he knew he would
be disgusted with me. he would probably think i did something to deserve them. which i did so i couldnt fight him back on that. Why dose nick
think that i was good and that it was mark that was the bad guy. He was Clearly just trying to teach me how to be a good girlfriend. The only time he got out of hand was that night that he beat me so bad I........

RING RING!!!!!

"Hello."
"Hey Baby whats up"
"hey nick nothing going out to a club tonight with Aaron, are you coming"
"Um yeah thats why i was calling cause me and the other guys wanted to come hang out but we was making sure that it was okay with you.?"
"As long as your going to have fun and not watch me"
"Nahh we just want to have fun"
"alright its fine with me have you talked to aaron?"
"Yeah but hes busy, but i can get him for you?"
"Ooo no No i dont want to upset him thats fine"
"You wont upset him he would love to talk to you"
"NO!! Nick Please i dont want to make him mad"
"it wont but clam down i wont"
"Okay thanks ill see you later okay"
"Bye baby"
"bye"

NICK AND AARON

"hey Bro who was you on the phone with"
"O that was Baby" Nick says as he looks at the phone confussed
"O i would have loved to talk to her?"
"i told her that but she like freaked out she didnt want to make you mad"
"Ughh.. I dont understand that girl. the only time she makes me mad is when she acts like that. she always thinks that im going to get mad at her and like gets to the point of tears. some times i just want to shake he and tell her to sto......."
Befor Aaron could finish "stop" Nick had grab him by his shoulders.
"You listen to me aaron you dont ever touch her or act like you would do you understand me" Nick shook aaron slintly
"NIck I would never,"
"Good i dont even wont to hear that come out of your month ever again"
"Nick.. Whats going on, Is there something i should know or do you like her"
"No Aaron i dont like her like that shes like a little sister to me thats all yeah thats all"
"Damn it!!! Nick dont lie to me, Shes My girl friend Now tell me what the hell is going on between you two"
"Your two are dating?"
"well we havent talk about it but we talk all the time and i see her everyday and i love being around her so i would like to think shes my
girl friend"
"Ooo"
"Nick Tell me theres something going on with you to now tell me,"
"Nothing i told you shes like my little sister"
" Damn it nick your lying to me, you guys have something going on damn it im sick of this shit i swear to god nick ill get to the truth"
"DAMN IT!!! Aaron just leave it the fuck alone okay its not what you think okay"
"So there is something i knew it" Aaron grabs his keys and takes off.
"DAMN IT!!!" Nick screams when he hears aarons tires sqill out of the drive way.

************************************************************

I show up at the club. i was trying to find Aaron but i couldnt till i spotted him. My heart hit the floor along with my jaw i couldnt believe it,
he was sitting there making out with some blond bimbo on his lap how could he do this to me, i went back to flashbacks of mark telling me he was the only one that would ever want me. God how could he be right. Hands garbing my waist and pulling me back in to a hug stopped my thoughts.

"hey baby want to dance"
"no not really" i said as i wiped the tears away
" Whoaa wait whats wrong" Nick turns me to face him keeping his hands tightly on my waist
"Look straight ahead what do you see"
"God Damn it Aaron. Listen to me you dont need that any guy in this club would love to dance with you and be your man. dont let my brothers stupidity put you down, now. lets make some of these guys jealous and you dance with me." Nick said as he flashed that Carter smile.
"Ugh Fine" i couldnt say no to that smile to be honest i dont think any girl could ever say no to that. thos carter boys were blessed with that
smile.
After me and nick was done dancing we decided to get something to drink we walked over to the bar, we was talking when i felt a hand touch my lower back

"We need to talk Ashley" A mans voice whispered in to my ear.
"Aaron no i seen it okay you dont have to explain your self okay i understand now just please leave me alone"
"No!! i want to talk now please" He garbed my arm"
At that very moment i was scared not that aaron would hit me all i could see was marks face, it was no longer aaron all i could hear was mark and see him.
"okay okay just calm down please" we walked in to a corner by the bar he had me up against the wall.
"How could you ashley"
"How could i what aaron what did i do. im not the one that was making out with some slut that was you"
"Dont you see i did it cause you have something on the side with my brother" his voice became louder i seen nick behind aaron i didnt say anything but nick got the message i guess with my eyes to stay back.
"I dont have nothing going on with your brother nick is my boss aaron hes like a big brother a best friend thats it"
"Bullshit ashley quit lying you dance with him all the time you guys always flirting. YOUR A FUCKING LYING BITCH!!!" His hand hit the wall behind me.
"Aaron i swear im not lying theres nothing i swear please aaron" I was crying and all i could see was mark and hear mark. i could feel my knees began to buckle when all of a sudden. nick grab aaron by his shoulder and pushed him out of the way. nick caught me as i began to fall. he picked me up.

"its okay baby im going to get you out of here" nick whispered. all i could do was cry
"Ill take care of Aaron" I heard Aj say in to nicks ear.
"Aaron Charles Carter you know i love you like a little fucking brother but do i need to whoop your fucking ass what the fuck do you think your doing."
"Aj Shes fucking nick on the side of me what else am i suppose to do"
"One i dont care what a woman is doing to you, you dont speak to any woman like that let alone almost hit her like that. and two are you fucking kidding me aaron she aint fucking nick or anything like that. they are just friends all she talks about is YOU AARON. NOT NICK JUST FUCKING YOU"
Right then aaron ran out the club and towards nick who was putting me in the car.
"ASHLEY Ashley..." Aaron shouted while running towards me and nick.
"No aaron stay the fuck away form her go back in to the club and just leave her alone'
"nick.. Ashley Im sorry" i didnt even look at him all i could do was cry in to nicks jacket that he had given me to wear
"Shut the fuck up aaron an just leave NOW!!" Nick shouted and pointed for aaron to leave.

The whole car ride was silent not one word just me crying and nick held my hand with his thumb rubbing my hand. the crazy thing was, is that, thats all i needed i didnt need him telling me things or anything like that, nick holding my hand and that rubbing was all i needed to show me he was there. we pulled in to my drive way.
"i fucked up didnt i nick"
"what no you didnt do a damn thing wrong baby aaron fucked up not you"
"i dont know nick"
"listen baby aaron mess up he messed with that girl almost hit you, yelled at you, you didnt do a thing to make him do any of that please stop thinking it was you. okay"
"okay but i dont want to be here alone i keep seeing him"
"who aaron"
"NO!! i know that aaron wouldnt hurt me but i keep seeing mark everytime i close my eyes hes there and i hear him and the things he said"
"o baby im sorry listen how bout you come stay with me at my house okay"
"are you sure."
"very sure i want you to feel safe and i want to know that you are safe"
Chapter End Notes:
let me know what you think