- Text Size +
"Baby do you need something to sleep in?"
"Umm yeah if it aint to much trouble!"

Nick went in to his dresser and found me a Tampa Bay Jersey to wear.

"Will this be okay"
"Umm yeahh it will be fine"
"okay go jump in my shower its threw this door" Nick pointed to the door in the back of his room"

Nick walked back in to the kitchen. was going threw the frig. When Aaron came threw the door he walked in to the kitchen and found Nick making Hot Chocolate.

"Hey Bub, Can we talk?"
"Aaron i really dont care what you have to say right now i told you to leave it alone and you didnt and now look what you have done"
"Is she okay"
"And you would care why Aaron"
"O come on Nick you know i care for her ALOT"
"well thats not what you was showing when you was making out with your ex at the club and when you was in baby's face yelling at her, for something that aint happening, and when you almost hit her."
"Nick you know damn well i wouldnt hit her, i wouldnt hit any woman"
"Yeah Aaron i do know that but, I would NEVER try and steal your girl form you and i thought you knew that but instead you wouldnt trust me when i told you there was nothing going on between me and baby but, you wouldnt drop it and you kept going and now look what you have done, you have lost my respect, and most of the boys respect, you have lost baby, and that shit will be all over the papers tomorrow. so i hope you got your point a crossed."
" I know im just sorry i was just hurt and didnt know what else to do"
"so you decided to hurt Baby"
"I thought she was hitting it off with you so i didnt think it would hurt her"
"I really dont even want to hear that shit you know damn well that is straight Bullshit, you was looking to hurt me and her and you disappointed me and hurt her"
"i know nick im just really sorry is ashley Oka..."
"listen Aaron I really just dont give a shit anymore how you feel you should have trusted me and you didnt, and as for baby dont shes in my shower right now you scared her so bad she couldnt stay alone tonight so she will be here tonight and you better leave her alone i mean it aaron"
"But Nick"
"No Aaron i dont want to hear you leave her be, You have fucked up enough to night"


I get out of the shower and hear aaron and nick yelling at each other. i felt so bad it was my fault they was fighting.
ugh what have i done i thought to myself. I slowly walked down the hallway. my marks and bruise where gone i did have one scar on my face on my jaw line. to me it was big and ugly but most people said that you couldnt really see it inless you was looking for it. but anyways i listen to some of the fight. i decided to walk in to the kitchen.

"Hey nick?"
"O hey baby is everything okay?"
"yeah um is it okay that im out here?"
"baby you dont need to ask to be out here you know i dont care, Now get your ass over here i have a seat for you" Nick patted on his knee"
I took a look over at aaron he was staring at me, he must have seen the scar ugh i knew it was ugly. i thought to my self"
I walked over to the table and went to sit in a seat.
"hey i dont think so i have a seat right here for you" Nick garbed me by my side and pulled me to his lap.
"NICK!!" out of shock i yelled while wrapping my arms around his shoulders thinking i was going to fall
"What? Im cold and me and aaron already started this game so you cant play so you can help me"
"They have things called blankets for being cold, As for me helping you isn't that cheating?"
"Aaron Do you Mind?" Nick asks
"Not at all" He says in a angry voice
"Fine ughh" I mumble
"Is it that bad for you to be sitting on my lap" nick looks at me with his hand on his heart acting as hes hurt.
"Noo! its not bad just idk its fine dont mind me."
"okay" Nick says while laughing
i start to slightly blush.

Couple hours later they was finally done with their game, Nick shows me to the guest room thats right next to his room.
"if you need me baby just yell or come right in to my room okay"
he leans to give me a hug but i stand to my toe and wrap my arms around his neck as his arms wrap around my waist
"thank you nick, you have really helped me i dont think i could repay you for all this" I whisper in to his ear
we lean away not breaking our holds on each other.
"you can repay me by keeping that beautiful smile on that beautiful face!" he smiles
he leans to give me a kiss on the cheek, at the very momment aaron appears at the top of the steps and i turn to look at him forgeting that nick was leaning to give me a kiss on my cheek and thats when nicks lips hit mine.
at first i wanted to lean out of the kiss but when nick didnt and kept his lips on mine, my eyes closed. and i began to injoy the kiss
i knew it was wrong but it felt so right. it felt that this was suppose to happen. Nick slightly pulled away and kissed me cheek .
"Goodnight baby" He whispered
i gave him a shy smile and he opened the door to my room and led me in
"remember im right over here If you need anything"
"thanks nick"
As soon as he shut the door my hand flew to my lips.
Omg did that really just happen, did we really just kiss me, omg Ashley are you falling for nick, Ugh you cant have feeling for both aaron and nick
what are you going to do? i asked myself. when the door opened i smile thinking it was going to be nick.
"Nick!" with my back still to the door and the man standing at the door
"Wrong Brother" i hear a mans voice
i swing around in shock, i see aaron standing there with his arms crossed around his chest.
"o god aaron im sorry i thought you was...."
"My Brother" he cut me off
"Umm.. yeah"
"Ashley.. i cant believe you, you knew i really liked you and you did that, i really thought about asking you to be my girl tonight,"
"Really Aaron REALLY!! you was going to ask me to be your girl when your making out with some Bitch. Aaron dont give me that bullshit im not stupid im so sick of you turning this shit on me Nothing was going on between me and nick"
"Nothing well what i just seen in the hall way there was something going on with that kiss so dont fucking lie"
"Im Not FUCKING LIEN AARON.. there was nuthing going on and that kiss i dont know what it was it just happen"
"O CUT THE FUCKING BULLSHIT ASHLEY!!"
There was mark i began to cry only seeing mark and hearing his words.
"DONT START THAT CRYING SHIT, YOU DO THAT TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD IM NOT GOING TO. CAUSE YOU FUCKED UP YOU LEAD ME ON JUST TO GET TO MY BROTHER YOUR JUST A LIEN WHOR.........."
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE" Nick swung the door open seeing me in tears and aaron standing by my bed screaming at me
"Nice to see you join the party nick" aaron says to nick as he walks to me and wraps one arm around me and the other hand stroking me hair as my head is baried in his white Tshirt. one of my arms wrap around him griping on to the side of his shirt and the other at his chest also griping at his shirt.
"aaron didnt i tell you to leave her the fuck alone you have fucked up enough tonight"
"Me i fucked up" I dont think so you two are the ones lien to me and kissing in the hall way so i can see"
"Grow the fuck up aaron we wasnt lien to you, and as for the fucking kiss it was a fucking MISTAKE okay. Now get the fuck to your room and LEAVE BABY THE FUCK ALONE"

I dont know why but when nick said it was a mistake my heart sunk

Aaron stormed out of the room to his room. it was complete slince untill we heard aaron door slam shut.

Nick pulled away slighly "Are you okay baby"
i couldnt speak i couldnt find anywords all i could do is shake my head No
He pulled me close and shoked my hair once more he let out a loud sigh Then pulled away slightly
"How about you come sleep in my bed?"
"Umm.. Are you sure?" i found my words
"Yes im completely sure i wouldnt ask if i wasnt"
I just nod my head yes and he leds me to his room
"Your room is beautiful at night nick"
"yeah the moon hits my bay window just right dosent it"
"Yeah its amazing" i say as i touch the window with my finger tips
I felt his hands slid to the front of my waist. " Im sorry about aaron he can be a real ass hole" he says as he puts his chin on my shoulder
"No its my fault. i guess he was kinda right but he was also wrong"
"What do you mean?"
"i havent been leading him on at all i did honestly like him, but after all this yelling and his temper i really dont have feelings for him anymore now everytime i see aaron i see mark, dont get me wrong i know he would never hit me i dont know his temper"
"yeah i know what you mean and he was still wrong, i was wrong to"
I turned around to face him. "what do you mean you was wrong" I asked with a confused face
"I said that when i kissed you it was a mistake, Umm.. i know it was an accident and it was wrong but it was NO mistake, it kinda felt right and i..i liked it" He said with his head down but i could see a slight smile.
"Hey!! i said when i poke him in the stomach he looked at me. "you want to know something" He nodded his head yes. "I felt the same way"
"really" he replyed
"Yeah i mean i know its soo wrong conceding you have a girlfriend, and my job, and aaron, and i feel so safe and con.... He stoped me when his lips pushed on to mine. My hands went to the back of his neck my fingers playing in his hair.
I pulled away slightly and put my head down.
"ughhh" he let go of his hold and turned around with his hands on his head. "I dont know what it is but how can soemthing so wrong feel so right and feel so good.. Ugh is it even wrong i mean i know i have a girl but..."
"But what"
"That can change" he looked up at me.
"You would break up with lauren for me." i put my finger to myself
He was silent for a few moments and walked towards me and looked in to my eyes. "Yeah i would, cause when im with you, you make me feel like im worth something you know"
"Yeah. So this is for real?"
"Yeah as soon as i break up with Lauren tomorrow"
he leaned down and kissed me sightly
"Have i ever told you that you look sexy as hell in my jersey?" he whispered in my ear
"Have i ever told you that you look sexy in my make up HAHA" He looked at me confused i pointed at his shirt he had make up on his shirt form where i was crying.
"Haha your funny"
"im sorry bout your shirt"
"O its fine baby" he sliped it off and i felt my jaw hit the floor
"Damn!!"
"haha you like"
"O did i say that out loud" I said as i put my hand to my mouth
"yeah and i liked it." He said in mid yawn
"haha lets get in bed"