- Text Size +
“Ok so you got what you have to do right?” AJ told me as he grinned when we entered Kevin’s room for a quick meeting. I have notice that Kevin seems to be the one to have more say on what the boys will do, but I don’t mind I think he does one hell of a good job. Even if sometimes he is a little…how can I say this? Anal? Yeah that’s a good word. I am not grinning, if you’re thinking I am.

AJ was right there was Nick munching on cereal. Cereal was like all that kid ate… I smiled toward AJ who only cleared his throat. “Can we make this snappy I feel like shit I want to rest.” AJ said in a very crabby mood his shades covering his eyes.

“Someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed.” Nick said as he put another spoonful of cereal in his mouth. I sighed and began to plan my distraction; I still couldn’t believe I had agreed on this. Just as Kevin was going to talk, I yawned and I could see Nick noticing me AJ was right he was a very alert kid ready for sure to make a move and prank me.

I was listening though to Kevin and what he was saying. But I also pretended to fall asleep and then everyone went silent and I knew AJ had been right Nick was probably about do something to me. Sure enough I opened my eyes just in time to see Nick ready to write something on me and a wad of paper in hand. He was probably going to shove down my throat. “I’m up,” I said pretending to wake up and giving Nick a glare.

Nick only laughed and so did Brian who was right beside him like always his sidekick. Kevin didn’t say anything but I had a feeling he wanted me to get pranked just like he had.

I made Nick a gesture saying that I was watching him and he only stuck his tongue. “Man Howie that was close,” AJ said giving me a grin that his mission had been accomplished.

Sure enough I watched as Nick grabbed his bowl of cereal and without even looking he put another spoonful of cereal in his mouth. I wanted to laugh so badly but I pretended to listen to Kevin who was back in business mode.

Kevin didn’t even get far again when Nick spit out the cereal all over Brian who sat beside him. “What the,” Brian said standing up making a face just before being shoved aside and Nick running to the bathroom.

I felt my stomach churn a little as I heard him empty his. AJ was laughing hysterically and was pointing at Brian and Nick. “Ha, that will teach you not to mess with me baby!” he said as he did a little dance. By then Kevin and I were laughing too.

Brian was busy wiping his face and making puking sounds. I could tell he was ready to hurl too. “What did you do Aje?” He asked as he continued to wipe holding himself from following suit to Nick.

“It’s called lime. If you add lime to any milk product it will spoil it. Hence making Nick run to the thrown to throw up.” AJ said smiling proudly.

“I can’t believe I am saying this but nice job AJ.” Kevin said high fiving him.

Brian looked toward the bowl and made a face before his face turning slightly green. The next thing we saw was him run to the bathroom shoving Nick aside as he came out wiping his mouth. “What the hell did you do!” he pointed to AJ with a look of revenge.

AJ only laughed harder wiping his eyes. “I did good didn’t I?” He asked Nick who was still shuddering from his horrible experience.

“I think I will hate cereal for the rest of my life he moaned.” He winced as he heard Brian hurling in the bathroom.

*********

“I can’t believe I missed that,” Jared told me after we were in my room.

“Trust me it wasn’t a pretty sight.” I told him smiling though because well it was funny. What was funnier though was the fact that Nick had totally forgotten about his comment of never eating cereal again.

I was about to sit when a knock on the door stopped me. “Who could that be?” I asked Jared who shrugged at me as he looked toward the door.

“Maybe one of the guys.” He said as he lowered the volume on the TV.

I didn’t even looked through the peephole I just opened the door. I was smiling but when I saw a very beautiful girl standing there smiling back at me I froze. I felt lost when I felt her arms around me and her lips on mine.

I kissed her back and I have to admit I liked it. She had the softest lips and she smelled divine maybe the fact that I hadn’t been with a woman in a while also didn’t help the sudden urge I had. My hands had made it to her hair and that’s when I heard someone clear their throat. “Leigh,” Jared said.

I froze, Leigh had a face now. She was gorgeous and she knew how to kiss. “Jared,” she said smiling at him as she turned a little red. I was still smiling like a fool just looking at her.

“Howie maybe you should let her in,” Jared told me as he patted my shoulder. I cleared my throat and nodded allowing her to come in.

I thought he had said Leigh did not give surprise visits, so what was this? I didn’t not like this at all, I had kissed someone else’s girlfriend. Yet I can’t completely say I didn’t like but I knew this was not a good thing…
Chapter End Notes:
Enjoy the next chapter and I hope you like the new banner. I like this one better. I hope to hear your comments on the new chapter. :)