- Text Size +
Leigh was a very pretty woman; I could totally see why Howie kept her to himself. In the few weeks I’ve been doing this…I’ve learned that the media can be good just as bad. I had already seen some horrible things about Kevin and his long term girlfriend.

Then there was the rumors about Nick and AJ, they were womanizers. Ok maybe that was true but then again those two were the youngest. I understood Howie’s concern to keep his personal life in the dark.

“I know you said that we really couldn’t spend time together but I had to come see you.” Leigh told me excitedly as she dug through her purse. “I’m finally an aunt!” she exclaimed as she took out a picture.

It was a picture of a beautiful baby. “He’s adorable.” I said looking at the picture it made my heart hurt. I missed my babies. “How exciting.” I said trying to sound as a excited Howie should sound, he was single and probably not so emotional at looking at baby pictures.

“Yeah he weighed nine pounds he was born last night. I am going to fly out to Orlando tonight. I want to be there for his baptism. That is why I am here, my sister wants you to be there with me. I looked at your schedule and you will be in the US by then. In Florida.” She said smiling at me, she had a beautiful smile and those lips looked so tempting.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had pressed my lips to hers again. What was wrong with me I had sworn to never feel like I did for my wife. Yet her kisses were soft and just right… that’s when I heard someone clear his throat. I groaned and looked at Jared he was giving me a glare.

“I’m sorry to interrupt.” He said handing Leigh the bottled water. Leigh blushed a little and then extended the picture I had just held to him. “My nephew.” She said simply.

I smiled as Jared complimented Leigh. “I really should get going, so will you?” she looked at me with a very sexy smile if she was trying to make sure I’d say yes it was working. I nodded.

“Great I’ll let her know your coming… they’ve been dying to meet you.” She said kissing me again and then like that she was gone. I felt the slap on the back of my head as soon as the door was shut. “What was that?” Jared asked.

I sighed heavily and turned to look at him. “I think I’m in love.” I said simply still feeling the tingly sensation on lips. Leigh was something else.

“You can’t” Jared finally said breaking me from my dream bubble. “She is with Howie the real Howie.” He said frustrated.

He was right and I knew that… “I know but I could still dream. By the way you have make sure he remembers to go with her to her nephew’s baptism.” I said smiling as I realized soon we would be back in the US. I was going to see my babies.

***

“I’m going to get AJ back.” Brian said as he rubbed his stomach. I only laughed as I followed him toward the plane we were going to take back to London and then home.

“I don’t think he intentionally made you sick Brian.” Kevin said patting his shoulder, “You didn’t even eat the cereal… I mean take a look at Nick he is perfectly fine and even had a bowl of cereal before coming right Nicky boy?” Kevin said grinning at Nick.

“Still I got sick after I witnessed Nicky puke…ugh.” Brian said turning slightly green, I stopped and so did Kevin. Thank god we did just then Brian bent down and out came his lunch.

With that there was a chain reaction and AJ, Nick and a few of our crew followed in the puking parade. I was glad I had experience with puking, I did raise two babies they were two little puking machines if I recall.

“So I think we officially need a doctor.” Kevin said as he gagged and covered his nose. “Totally,” I agreed as we moved away and safely made it to the plane.

As I stepped in though my fear kicked in but I quickly dug into my pocked and found my sleeping pills. I was going to be just fine. London here I come… I smiled as I swallowed my pills.

I had never been to London so I was looking forward to that… then Orlando where I would switch with Howie. I would spend a few days with my family my real family which was good I need a wake up call I was getting to used to this commodity. Besides I needed to recuperate from Leigh’s presence what better way than by seeing my girls. I was definitely going to get a huge wake up call with them. Because the truth was Leigh was Howie’s not mine… I wasn’t the real Howie I knew that.

As I began dose off I still heard the faint voice of Brian as he asked for another barf bag. I guess even celebrities got sick… No one was safe from that and death. All I hoped was I didn’t get sick, I wanted to enjoy my family.