- Text Size +
I missed my babies and looking at them in pictures was not cutting it. “I need to see my girls.” I told Jared as we drove back to the hotel after another interview.

“We are about to get a break before heading to Europe I already arranged for Howie to go down to Orlando and there you will switch with him for a few days so you can see them.”

“What am I going to tell my job?” Marcos asked as he looked out the window.

“Don’t worry Howie will have it under control, now relax and enjoy Tokyo because after this we head to China,” Jared said as he gave me a smile.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked him as I stared at him.

“Ok,” Jared said calmly to me as he looked through a magazine I was sure he didn’t understand.

“What are you getting from all this,” I asked as I wondered what Howie must have offered him to keep this all to himself.

Jared smiled deviously and then laughed a little the first time I have seen him laugh like that, “I am Howie’s friend first of all and then of course I have a few other perks like a little more on my check. Nothing big just I’ve been with these guys for a very long time so I understand why he took this chance when he got it,” He said as he shrugged and looked back into the magazine.

I smiled at him and sighed when I saw our hotel in sight. “I am beet I am going to bed right away.”

“Yeah well don’t get to comfortable we have to be at the airport in three hours.”

“What I thought you said to enjoy Tokyo?” I asked him as I felt the uneasiness of my stomach at the mention of the airport.

“Yeah I did you have three hours,” Jared as he opened the door to the cab and held it open for me. “So you sure you want to nap?” he asked me as we walked into the entrance.

“I could eat something,” I told him as we stopped before heading in.

“Ok let’s go,” Jared said as we turned the opposite way and into the busy street in search of food.

*******

I smiled again as I posed with more fans. Who would have thought that us leaving Japan would cause such chaos at the airport. Girls screaming and asking or autographs, I laughed a little as I saw the way Nick looked as a girl clung to him.

“Shouldn’t his bodyguard help him?” I asked Jared who was by me almost at all times.

“Yeah but sometimes they like to make him suffer… he does prank us too you know.” Jared said smiling as he saw Nick struggle.

“You better not do that to me.” I told him as we finally made it to where we were fan free.

“I can’t wait to get on the plane and get a descent nap!” Kevin told me as he stood by me.

“Hey remember it’s the last day of the Japan tour so keep your eyes open for Brian’s and Nick’s pranks.” AJ said as he pointed to his eyes as he removed his sunglasses showing a black outline where the sunglasses had sat on his face. “What the hell is it?” He asked Brian who was laughing hysterically.

“Don’t worry a little soap and water will remove it,” Brian said high fiving Nick who had finally made to us safely.

“One down,” Nick said laughing at AJ who looked pissed.

I couldn’t help but laugh only to get a glare from AJ. “Oh it’s on!” AJ said grinning I only assumed he had just gotten and idea on how to get them back.

*******

We arrived in Hong Kong safely and I nearly kissed the floor when we landed. I realized AJ no longer wore his sunglasses and his face was clean.

“I am going to need your help D to Nick and Brian back. I have a very good fucking plan.” He told me as he walk beside me and Jared.

“He’s in,” Jared said eyeing me. I guess he knew I was going to say no.

“Yeah I am in,” I said smiling knowing that I probably wasn’t going to like this but then again I reminded myself I was no longer Marcos… damn it I was Howie and it looked like Howie liked to play dirty.

“Alright I will tell you later because we can’t talk much anymore,” he said as we both saw the crowd waiting for us as we entered the airport. Another city but yet same reaction, I was quickly bombarded and again I put my happy smile on and began to sign away.

I thought I could get used to this but now as the girls screamed in my ears I could totally see why Howie needed a break. I could endure all this though… In a couple of weeks I would meet up with Howie in Orlando and I would see my babies.

I only but wondered how Howie was taking in my job a boring old job at that. I was pretty sure by now he was ready to be himself again.

*******

We were rehearsing at the venue for tonight’s show and we had a couple of fans watch us. Everything was going smooth till Kevin began to sing and his microphone did not work.

He looked funny messing with it and every time he tried to speak out of it would not work but when Brian or anyone else spoke or sang into it, it would work. “Ok who the fuck is doing this,” he said into the microphone I guess he thought it would not work but instead it was heard all over making some of our crew members hard at work stop and our fans gasp.

I couldn’t hold my laugh and it was evident none of the others could… Kevin gave an apologetic smile to the fans and a death glare to both Brian and Nick.

He walked to and took my microphone and soon began to explain to the fans what was happening to which most laughed along but I saw the look on Kevin’s face he was going to get revenge.

This tour was turning into one crazy prank after prank and I had to admit I was enjoying. Now was anxious to hear AJ’s plan.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope people are still following this one. Please let me know what you think... soon drama will come in suit.