- Text Size +
Valerie mumbled as she poured out the contents from her purse. She had decided to clean it since she nothing else to do this day. AJ was gone promoting the boys new album and he wouldn’t be back till the next Monday three days from today. She missed him and he had been so helpful with her new diet plan.

She had to admit she was feeling a lot better eating more often even if she did struggle at first to swallow the food down. She felt better and she actually had to take her maid of honor dress to a seamstress to bring it in some. Her sisters’ wedding was approaching quick and so she had already made the necessary arrangements for that weekend.

She began to sort through her purse she came across the bald up piece of paper with Raul’s number she stared it as and realized he had kept his word and had not bothered her since she had told him to stop. Maybe he had changed she just hoped he really changed for the sake of who ever he dated next. She grabbed her lighter and lit the paper smiling as the paper turned to ash.

She was starting a new page in her life and it involved AJ. She had not been bothered by fans either and now all she wanted was for him to be back from his promoting tour.

*******

She was beat and she couldn’t wait to crash in her bed. She had to be up quite early. AJ was landing today and she wanted to surprise him with breakfast since she now had a spare key to his house. She liked working the late shift this particular she wasn’t to happy about it.

She paid her cab fare and went up the elevators to her floor trying to stay awake. The ding from the elevator stopping at her floor brought her back from lala land; she walked out and almost jumped when she saw that AJ stood there with his luggage and some flowers.

“I missed you,” AJ said dropping his luggage on the floor and going up to kiss her.

“I did too… what are you doing here? You must be tired.” Valerie said eyeing the flowers he held on his hand. “Are those for me?” she asked.

“I am but that’s why I came here lets go to bed,” he said handing her the flowers and quietly waited for her to open the door.

Sure enough they only got dressed in there PJ’s and they were cuddled fast asleep.

********

Valerie stirred as the sun hit her face she buried her face in AJ’s chest smiling as she remembered finding him waiting for her. Finally her eyes adjusted to the light she quietly watched as AJ slept his mouth slightly open and his hand draped over her. “Baby?” she whispered but he didn’t move.

Realizing he must be really tired she eased herself out of the bed and after grabbing herself some clothes she went into the shower. She didn’t even turn on the radio so she would not wake AJ up.

She was humming to a tune in her head when she heard his raspy voice.

“Good morning,” he said as he stood there pushing the shower curtain aside. “May I join you?”

“Yes please,” she said laughing at his smeared eyeliner. He hadn’t even taken the eyeliner off last night or was it morning already. “How did you sleep?”

“Like a rock,” he said as he pushed her against the tiled wall. He smiled at her and then he leaned in to kiss her.

“I’ve missed you…” she managed to say before her mouth was covered by his again. This shower was now going to take longer than expected.

********

Alex walked into the office of management with high hopes for the tour plans. But instead he realized he was the only one there.

“AJ we have to talk.”

AJ saw took the magazine that he was handed and there was a picture of him and Valerie being very close. “Ok what’s up?”

“I don’t think this is good publicity, you have to do something about her.”

“I am not going to do anything I like her a lot and if my fans don’t like it oh well.” AJ said putting the magazine down.

“We are not saying for you to dump her just you know make disappear make it a secret relationship like back in the days… if not this may not help the sales of your new record. What would the other guys think if they find out it was because of you and her?”

“This is bullshit and I am not going to do that!” AJ said walking out not wanting to listen to that anymore. His mother had been right…
Chapter End Notes:
Finally a new chapter hope you like, its a little short but trust me the next will make up for it.