- Text Size +
“So you know I love you right?” Alex said as he helped Mattie unpack his belongings.

“Yes,” Mattie said stopping what she was doing to look at him.

“So you can’t get mad at me,” Alex said stopping what he was doing and going up to her embracing her as he kissed her lips. “I went to see you mother today.” He said with a small smile on his face.

“You what?” Mattie asked.

“Well I wanted to ask for your hand in marriage… I had pictured my meeting with her to be more graceful but it didn’t turn out like that…I told her off.” He said sighing heavily as he kissed her cheek.

Mattie started chuckling… “I can’t picture you telling my mother off,” she said leaning up to kiss his lips. “So I assume she still didn’t give a rat’s ass about me or what is going on in my life?”

“Mattie I think your mother needs to see a psychologist or something. How can she not stand you… it’s not your fault that Emmy wanted to leave Evelyn with you. Besides you have everything to be a great mother. I don’t know where your mother changed; she used to be so nice.” Alex said.

“I guess in a way it was my fault, I never came down for holidays and I avoided the family the best I could. I can’t blame it all on her. She only saw me in the rest of my brother’s and sister’s weddings… sometimes I would show up with a guy, but it was only to show her I was fine. My dad well he was just dad… I was daddy’s little girl.” Mattie blinked trying to stop her tears from coming down.

“Well let’s not dwell on that babe you got me and we have a wedding to plan.” He said hugging her. “How about Valentine’s day?”

“Valentines day?” Mattie said surprised.

“Yeah why not?” Alex asked kissing her.

Mattie pulled away, “that’s too soon… I mean I have to get prepared do the invitations and everything,” Mattie said stuttering.

“Babe do you love me?” Alex asked raising her chin so she could see him in the eyes.

“Yes,” she whispered as she panicked inside… she loved him but could she really do this? It would be official and that sort of still scared her?

“Then why are you making this so difficult you leave the planning to me just find a dress. February 14th what do you say?” Alex asked as he kissed her a little too persuasive.

Mattie closed her eyes as she gladly kissed Alex back… why was she making this so difficult. Alex was right… “Ok,” she told him as his lips traveled down her neck. She moaned softly as Alex pushed her till she hit the closet door, “remember Evelyn is here.”

Alex pouted and sighed, “Right Evelyn,” he kissed her one more time.

“I am taking her to my mom’s tonight it’s her turn with her and well its closer to school.” Mattie said smiling at Alex seductively, “But then again you’ll be at work.”

“I’ll be back early especially if by chance my fiancée, passes by the bar on her way back from her mothers.” Alex said as he dug through his pocket and produced the ring he had put on her hand earlier before the Sharon mess. He took her left and placed it where it belonged.

“I might just stop by I would love a drink, god knows I need it! I am going to be the bride at a wedding I am not in any way planning but that my fiancé is, plus a few weeks later I have a custody battle to win!” she said kissing him as she went back to helping him unpack his stuff.

******

January 5, 2011
Time: 12:10am
Location: Skull & Bones Bar
Emotion: indescribable

I am here sitting in my fiancée desk writing waiting for him to finish his day of work. I can’t believe I am actually getting married in only a few weeks. February 14th is the lucky day… all I have to do is show up to reception dress in definitely not white. I was thinking a nice pearl or even black why not? Oh my god I am actually excited about this and as it turns out I am not bugged at all about not having any involvement to my wedding to the most wonderful man I could ever marry.

It only makes me wonder on my stupid decision when I was a teenager. God I could’ve lost him, I am so glad he is mine again. You know what else? I was thinking that maybe I should give him a baby… why not? Yeah I will definitely get knocked up by my fiancé, I know how excited he was about Landon who turned out to not be his.

It makes me wonder if Sharon knew all along and just wanted to take the risk because she knew she was better off with Alex than whoever the real father of her son is. It only makes me wonder… I can see myself getting huge as I carry Alex’s baby. Ok I am officially on a mission to get pregnant.

Have I mentioned mother acted a little different toward me today? Yeah I guess whatever Alex told her made her feel a little guilty she actually kissed me and hugged. It was a milestone for her I am sure… she didn’t mention anything about Alex being there though. I did catch her and Ricky eyeing my left hand though, I assumed they did see my ring. I might try again and ask her to be at the wedding she is my mother and I love her. Ok I have to go Alex just walked in.

Mattie

********

“Hey,” Alex said smiling as he saw Mattie put away her journal. “I brought you this,” he handed her a glass. “Rum and coke,” he told her as she smelled it.

“Thank you… I just didn’t want to drink any of Heather’s “caught in the act” drinks. Those fuck you up,” she said taking a drink.

“I am ready when you are,” Alex said as he leaned in and kissed her smiling as he tasted the rum and coke on her lips.

“Mhmmm, ok.” Mattie said standing up grabbing her purse. “Let’s go,” she said she saw Alex take a drink out of her glass. “Hey I thought that was for me,” she told him playfully.

“There’s plenty more from where that came from stingy,” Alex said pulling her to him kissing her.

She had gasped at Alex’s sudden action and now she was sitting on the desk her legs around Alex’s waist. She moaned as Alex bit her lip lightly before kissing her again. “We should go,” Mattie said panting.

“Yeah you should!” Heather said with her hands crossed as she made a face. “You two need a room,” she said laughing a little. “Well then I guess you will be extra happy to know that I won’t go home tonight… Nick and I have plans.” She winked at Mattie and walked back out.

“Even better,” Alex said picking up Mattie and setting her back on the floor. “Let’s get going.”

Mattie laughed as she got her purse and chugged her drink putting the empty glass down. “You’re driving.” Mattie said.

“My car,” Alex said pulling out his keys… “We can pickup you car tomorrow.”

Mattie nodded and gladly took his hand walking up to the bar. “Hey Nick,” She said smiling when she saw Nick playing pool with another guy.

“Mattie? I didn’t know you were here,” Nick said as he went to hug her.

“Yeah I was waiting on Alex.” Mattie said hugging him back, “I’ll see you later take good care of my girl ok.” She said as they eyed Heather who was busy fixing a drink.

Nick only grinned and turned a shade of red. “Of course… you’re leaving?”

“Yep… bye.” She said when she felt Alex tug her along.

Once inside the car Mattie began to chuckle as she looked at Alex. “What was that? You almost pulled my arm out of my socket. Please don’t tell me your still jealous of Nick.” She rolled her eyes and began to laugh when she saw the look on Alex’s face.

“Well because I know Nick settled with your best friend because he could not get you. I still see how he looks at you and that’s why he doesn’t talk to me either…” Alex said not finding Mattie amusing at all.

“Awe babe you have to let it go…” Mattie said leaning in to kiss him.

“Ok I’ll let it go for now just I can’t concentrate on kissing and driving at the same time babe,” Alex said pulling away.

“Your right,” Mattie said sitting back and putting her seatbelt back on. She smirked at Alex who seemed be more than ready to get home.

An hour later Alex and Mattie were at her house Cleo on a leash smelling away, “She can smell Rocky,” Mattie told Alex as she opened the door laughing as Alex struggled with Cleo on the leash.

“Yep she can,” Alex as he pulled on the leash and quickly unlatch the leash Cleo running free. Alex started laughing when Cleo backed away at Rocky’s bark. She was scared of Rocky a dog smaller than her.

“Awe poor Cleo she is scared of Rocky,” Mattie said picking up Rocky. “No Rocky bad Rocky this is your sister you have to love her.”

“My god Cleo he’s about the size of you paw and your scared of him,” Alex said petting her only to get a whine from her. “He won’t do anything to you.” Alex assured her. Alex looked up and gave Mattie a sly smile, “Now why don’t we let them too get acquainted?”

Mattie smiled and put Rocky down, “Ok I just hope Cleo doesn’t eat him…” she said and giggled when Cleo ran to hide from Rocky.

“It might be the other way around,” Alex said as he went up to her and kissed her. He picked her and began to walk toward their room now. “So we have the house to ourselves nothing can interrupt us.” He said smiling as Mattie discarded her shirt.

“No interruptions.” She nodded as she leaned down and kissed him only pulling away when she fell on the bed. She giggled as Alex proceeded to take her shoes off…

**********

Mattie squirmed a little when she felt Alex’s beard on her lower back as he kissed his way up. “Ok I’m up,” she said opening one eye she was going to turn but Alex stopped her as he continued his kisses. She moaned as she felt his lips on her body. “Alex,” she managed to say as he continued his assault.

“I love you…” he said as he finally turned her and was not facing her with a smile playing on his face. “Good morning by the way.” He said as he began to kiss her neck.

“A very good morning indeed.” She said arching as his touches got more sensual. “I guess we are continuing what we start last night?” she asked as her hands found his shoulders.

“I’m planning on not leaving this room today… god knows when we will have such quality time again.” He said as his tong dipped into her bell button.

“Not even to eat?” Mattie asked she was feeling a little hungry but soon forgot. “Ok never mind…” she moaned as she got drawn back to the task at hand.

*****

“I’m exhausted,” Mattie said yawning as she and Alex watched TV with Cleo and her new found friend Rocky not far.

“I feel great,” Alex said leaning to kiss her. “I can’t wait for you to be my wife.”

Mattie smiled and then she stared at him, “what would you say if I told you I’m pregnant?”

Alex froze for a few seconds and turned to look at her. “I’d be surprised but happy.” He said eyeing her curiously.

“I’m not,” she told him scooting over to him she rested her chin on his shoulder. “I want to be though…” she continued as she kissed his cheek. “I want to have a baby with you… I want to experience pregnancy and give you a son or daughter.”

Alex sighed and turned to where they were now facing each other. “When can we start?” he arched his brow as a smile formed in his face. “Really you would mind getting fat and you felt swelling? Not that I wouldn’t pamper you or anything. I will be there every step of it…” he stopped talking when Mattie’s mouth captured his. The next thing he knew was that his shirt had just come off and Mattie was straddling him…
Chapter End Notes:
here is the next chapter hope you enjoy. I really would love to read your reviews. :)