- Text Size +
He wasn’t the saint everyone made him out to be, I should know better then anyone else. How do I know? I’m the one who turned him into the bad boy he is behind closed doors.
We started as nothing but friends, and then Leighann turned up pregnant again with their second child. Which was great, I was really happy for them, but that meant by the time they went on tour again, she was almost six months pregnant and wouldn’t be able to travel with them. She asked me to go with them to help out. Because of my job, it was easy enough for me to pack up and follow them Boys on tour. What I didn’t know was how much trouble I was going to get myself into when I did.
I never set out to change the family man into a bad boy, but God did I do a great job, well behind close doors anyways. He was still the same guy to his fans, but as soon as we were alone, the gloves came off.
Since Leighann was supposed to be here with Brian, we had to share a bus and hotel room. Which was fine for the first two week and then it happened. Neither of us saw it coming. Who would have? We didn’t that’s for sure.
But looking back, I wouldn’t change any of it for the world. The things we did and said were like nothing else I’ve ever done before. He changed my life, in more then one way.