- Text Size +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
I was so lost in my thoughts; I didn’t notice that we had stopped until I ran into Howie.
“I’m gonna kill her.” Terri said. “This is going way too far.”
I looked up; she had sent us to a strip club, what the hell?
“Why are we here?” I asked.
“The best torturer in the world.” AJ said and grinned.
“Well I’m glad someone’s happy about being here.” Terri said.
“We shouldn’t keep her waiting.” AJ said and tossed his arm over Terri’s shoulders. “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine.”
“No it won’t.” Terri said. “This shouldn’t be happening.”
I had to agree with her, but I wanted to know what Hailey had planed for us.
“What do you know that the rest of us don’t, Terri?” Nick asked.
She turned and looked at Nick.
“Not enough apparently.” Terri said and shook her head.
“Well we shouldn’t keep her waiting.” AJ said again.
“Right.” Terri said and led us in side.
No said as we walked inside.
I had no idea what Hailey had planed for us, but I didn’t like it one bit. Terri was right this was taking it way to far.
God I had no idea what I was going to do if she found out the truth. Our friendship was on thin ice as it was, but if she found out that I lied to her, I can’t even think about what would happen.
“You okay?” Howie as Terri led us to a table right in front of the main stage.
“I have no idea.” I said and sighed.
“I told you should have told her the truth.” He said.
“This is not the time for I told you so.” I said and looked at him.
“You have to tell her.” He said.
“To me it looks like she already knows.” I said.
“Not the whole story.” He said and walked away.
I loved Howie as a brother, but sometimes he was really annoying. And I had a feeling that he was the one that told Hailey what was going on.
I sighed and sat down next to Nick. He was grinning from ear to ear. I wish I could be that happy.
“What’s with the sour face?” Nick asked leaning over to me.
“Nothing.” I said as the waiter came over to us.
Without really thinking about it, I ordered rum and coke, Nick just raised an eyebrow at me, but didn’t say a word.
“You sure everything is okay?” Nick asked. “You never drink.”
“Yeah I’m fine.” I said. “I really don’t want to talk about it.”
“You need to talk to someone.” He said and turned to talk to AJ.
“What the hell is going on?” Terri asked sitting next to me.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Hailey acting weird,” She said. “Weirder for her that is, what happened.”
“I have no idea.” I said.
“You’re lying and so is she.” She said. “I will figure out what is going on.”
I shook my head as the waiter came back to us. He handed me my rum and coke and then headed back to the bar.
As I sipped on my drink, the stage lights went down. Then the first cords of ‘Hologram’ started coming through the speaker. All four of us looked at each other and then at the stage. What the Hell?
The lights slowly started to come back up. And there she was standing there wearing a long black coat. Good God.
Looking at Nick and AJ, I had to shake my head. They were practically drooling.
But when Hailey started to dance, I could not keep my eyes off her.
I downed the rest of my drink as I watched her move to the music. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so sexy in my life.
God I was in more trouble then ever before.
She really had no idea what she dose to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
As I finished my dance, I could not look at the boys. I took a bow and then went back stage. Steve was standing there waiting for me with a robe.
“Oh my, you haven’t lost your touch at all.” Steve said as I slipped my robe on.
“Thanks.” I said.
“God, every guy in that room had his eyes glued on you.” Steve said. “I’ve never seen that before.”
“Yeah,” I said.
“You okay?” He asked.
“Yeah, I just wanna get out of this.” I said and headed for my dressing room.
“So are you coming back?” He asked following me. “For good I mean?”
“No, this was just a one time thing.” I said. “I’m only here for two days.”
“Oh well damn.” He said. “Well do visit the next time you’re back in Vegas. We love having you here.”
“I will.” I said and smiled as he walked away.
I shook my heads as I pulled the key to my dressing room out of my bra.
I unlocked the door and slipped inside. I relocked the door behind me.
I sat in my chair and looked at myself in the mirror. In all honesty, I did not like what I saw. The girl in the mirror was not me. I had no idea when things got to be this bad, but I really wish I knew what to do to fix it. Brian deserved so much better then this. I knew I should just let him go and leave, but I couldn’t bring myself to do that. I loved him way to much to walk away.
Sighing I started to remove my wig and then my make up.
I’m not sure what I’m going to do now, I should have listened to Terri and not done this, but I can’t change that now. But I can change the plan, that will be better then nothing.
Maybe I should just confront Brian about it all. But I had no idea what that would do for our friendship or to the band. God I had no idea what I was going to do.
Someone knocking on my door broke me out of my thoughts.
I stood up made sure my robe was closed and then unlocked it. I opened the door to find Brian on the other side. He smiled at me as I let him in.
I shut the door behind him and then sat back down in my chair. Brian took the couch.
“How did you get back here?” I asked looking at him..
“Steve or at least I think that was his name.” He said and shrugged. “Do you not want me back here?”
“No I do.” I said not looking at him. “I’m just shocked to see you, that’s all.”
“What’s going on Hailey?” He asked concern filling his voice.
“Honestly, I have no idea.” I said and sighed. “Things are really fucked up.”
“Wanna talk about it?” He asked.
“Not really.” I said and looked at him. “I just want to enjoy tonight.”
“Are things okay between us?” He asked.
“Yes, things are okay between us.” I said and stood up.
“I feel like we’ve drifted apart.” He said.
“Me too.” I said and slipped my robe off.
“What are you doing?” He asked and looked at me wide eyed.
“Changing.” I said.
“Oh.” He said as I hung my robe up.
“So what did you think?” I asked unhooking my bra.
“You were amazing.” He said. “I had to hand Nick a napkin. He was drooling.”
“Oh God.” I said and laughed.
“AJ was disappointed that you didn’t take it all off. He said that it wasn’t nice of you to tease him so much.” He said.
“Aww poor AJ,” I said and rolled my eyes. “I’ll bet he’ll go find Rochelle and take care of that.”
“Terri seems really pissed about something.” He said as I pulled on my new bra. “What happened?”
“She didn’t like this idea I had.” I said and pulled off my thong. “Once I talk to her about it, it’ll be okay.”
“Hailey what’s going on?” He asked and I pulled up my new underwear.
“What do you mean?” I asked looked at him.
“I don’t know I just feel like your hiding something from me.” He said.
“I can say the same about you.” I said as I grabbed my dress of the hanger.
I unzipped it and then stepped into it.
Before I could even reach for the zipper, Brian was behind me zipping up my dress.
“We need to talk.” He said and kissed the base of my neck. “Not tonight but soon.”
I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. Looking in his blue eyes, I found the truth in his eyes and it really didn’t matter. We’d be okay.
“Okay.” I said as Brian lowered his head and kissed me.
I pulled away and smiled at him.
“Let me pack up my stuff and then we’ll go.” I said.
“Okay.” He said releasing me.
He sat back on the couch as I went about packing up my stuff.
God I was going to Hell for this, but damnit, I couldn’t bring myself to care. This was what I wanted and I wasn’t going to let it go now that I had it in my hands. I just hope I don’t fuck up and lose him.
“Read to go?” I asked once I was done packing up.
“Want me to carry something?” He asked.
“No I got it.” I said as he opened the door.
“You sure?” He asked.
“Yes.” I said and laughed.
He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked from back stage to where the others were waiting for us in the VIP section. The first thing I saw was Terri sitting on Nick’s lap and he was whispering in her.
When she saw me, all I did was lift an eyebrow. She just smiled at me and went back to Nick.
I walked over and sat next to AJ. He smiled at me.
“I love you.” He said as he kissed my cheek. “That had to be the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”
“I’m glad you liked it.” I said and grinned at him. “What did you think Howie?”
“I wish Leigh was here.” Howie said.
I just laughed and leaned back into Brian.
“Well what do we wanna do now?” I asked.
“Wanna hit the club?” Brian asked.
“Yeah that sounds like fun.” I said. “I just gotta drop my stuff off at the hotel.”
“They just opened a new club at the hotel we’re staying at, that I really want to check out.” Howie said.
“Sweet sounds like a plan.” I said as I pulled out my cell phone.
I opened it and sent Leigh a quick text message.
Closing my phone, I slipped it back in my pocket.
Smiling I stood up and walked over to Terri and Nick.
“We’re going to the new club at the hotel, you guys coming?” I asked stopping in front of them.
“Sure, sounds like fun.” Nick said.
“I’m in.” Terri said as my phone went off.
I pulled it out of my pocket and read the text Leigh had sent me.
“What’s up with the grin on your face?” Terri asked.
“I’ll tell you when we get to the hotel.” I said.
“Okay.” She said and slipped off Nick’s lap.
We linked arms and walked out of the VIP area, leaving my bags for Brian and AJ to carry.
Once we were alone outside, Terri pulled me side.
“What the hell is going on?” She asked.
“You’re gonna help me break Nick and Laruen up.” I said.
“Why so you can have him to yourself?” She asked.
“No, so you can have him.” I said. “I see the way you two look at each other.”
“What are you talking about?” She asked.
“I saw the way he watched you when I was on stage.” I said. “I know he’s interested in you.”
“I know you don’t like her, but why break them up?” She asked.
“She’s been cheating on him for the last six months.” I said.
“He’s cheated on her,” She said. “Or did you forget?”
“I didn’t forget.” I said. “But cheatings not all she’s done.”
“What are you talking about?” She asked.
“Not here.” I said as the Boys caught up with us.
“What’s the hurry?” AJ asked.
“Girl talk.” Terri and I both said.
“AKA, we don’t want to know.” Brian said and rolled his eyes.
“I have taught you well.” I said.
“That’s not all you’ve taught me.” Brian said and smiled. “There that one trick with your tongue.”
“Actually Justin taught me that.” I said with a straight face. “So you can thank him for it.”
“Was it the Justin, I’m thinking it was?” Terri asked.
“Oh yeah.” I said and smirked.
“God, you really are a slut.” Terri said.
“I know.” I said and shrugged. “I just love sex.”
“Remind me why I’m friends with you again.” Terri said.
I just pointed to the four men standing behind me.
“Right.” She said.
“Plus you love me.” I said and wrapped my arm around Brian’s waist.
“Ugh, and you never let me forget it.” She said and rolled her eyes.
“Don’t worry Babe, I’ll make you forget all about her.” Nick said and pulled her to him.
“See there you go.” I said as my hand found its way into Brian’s back pocket.
We made small talk as we walked the short way back to the hotel. Once we reached the lobby, Brian handed me the key to our room. Then Terri and I took off for the elevators.
As soon as the elevator doors closed she started asking questions.
“Want to tell me what the fuck is going on?” She asked.
“Laruen’s been stealing money from Nick since they started to date.” I said. “Not a lot, but over time it adds up.”
“How did you find this out?” She asked.
“I was helping Howie go over the guys bank records and I noticed every month Laruen would withdraw a small amount of money.” I said. “I asked Howie about it and he broken down and told me.”
“How did he find out?” She asked.
“Leigh told him about. Because the same person, who told Laruen to do it, told Leigh the same thing,” I said. “She had been doing the same since they married.”
“Who?” She asked.
“Leighann.” I said.
“You’re kidding right?” She asked shocked.
“I really wish I was.” I said. “God they have worked so hard for that money, and they just go and steal it from them.”
“So this is why you’re doing this?” She asked as the elevator doors opened.
“Partly,” I said as we stepped off the elevator. “I love him. I mean I really love him.”
“Which him, are we talking about?” She asked as we headed for my room.
“Brian. I should have never let him go.” I said and shook my head. “I just hate that this is going to hurt Baylee. He’s such a sweet kid.”
“What about the new baby?” She asked.
“I don’t know.” I said and sighed.
“Are you going to confront her about it?” She asked as we stopped in front of my door.
“I don’t know. I have to talk to Brian about it first.” I said.
“You haven’t talked to him about it yet?” She asked as we stepped inside.
“No, I just found out last week. I talked to Nick first.” I said and rolled my eyes. “He didn’t take it so well.”
“How do you plan on breaking them up then?” She asked.
“With yours and Leigh’s help.” I said.
“How though?” She asked.
“The same way I got rid of Sarah.” I said. “Well kinda anyways.”
“Wait, hold up you’re the reason Sarah left AJ?” She asked shocked.
“Yes. After he got out of rehab she kept spiking his drinks, making it really hard from him to stay sober, so I put a stop to it.” I said and set my bags on the couch.
“How?” She asked.
“Sarah walked in on us having sex.” I said and shrugged.
“I bet she didn’t like that.” She said.
“Oh God no.” I said. “It was only after she stormed off that I told AJ the truth. I have never seen him so broken in my life.”
“Oh God.” She said and covered her mouth.
“Yeah, if I wouldn’t have seen it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it. I really thought she loved him.” I said. “I swear he kept me in bed for three days.”
“So what about Nick though?” She asked. “I don’t want Laruen walking on us.”
“All we have to do is get him to admit that he has feeling for you, and have her see you guys together.” I said. “It should be pretty simple, if Nick is will to work with us.”
“Well let’s go do this.” She said.
“I’m sorry it had to be this way.” I said. “I know how much you care for Nick.”
“The only reason I’m doing this is because he deserves someone better then that Bitch.” She said. “Thank you for telling me.”
“I know you’ll never hurt him.” I said. “I trust you to keep his heart safe.”
“Ya know if this works out, that means no more sleeping with Nick.” She said.
“I know.” I said. “It’s time we stopped playing this game with each other anyways.”
“Plus you got Brian anyways.” She said as we headed for the doors.
“That’s if I can convince him to leave his family.” I said and sighed.
“God I’m sorry Hailey.” She said.
“It’ll be okay.” I said and opened the door.
“I hope so.” She said and followed me out into the hall.
Once we got down stairs, we meet back up with the boys and headed to the club.
The bouncers let us right in and right to the VIP section. This club was amazing. I couldn’t wait to get out on the dance floor with Terri.
“Let’s go.” I said and grabbed Terri’s hand.
“Where?” She asked and laughed.
“I want to dance.” I said and pulled her out on the dance floor.
She just laughed as we danced to ‘I Can’t Be Tamed’ by Miley Cyrus
“God I love this song.” I yelled in Terri’s ear.
“Me too.” She yelled back.
“It looks like our plans are starting to work.” I said and pulled her closer to me. “He can’t keep his eyes off of you.”
“I can say the same for you.” She said and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Brian can’t keep his eyes off of you.”
I just threw my head back and laughed.
As Briteny Spear’s ‘3’ started to play, someone grabbed my hips and pulled me back into him. He was sure happy for me to be there.
“You have no idea what you do to me.” Brian said into my ear.
Terri and I let go of each other at the same time. I turned and ran my hands down Brian’s chest.
“I think I have a pretty good idea.” I said and cupped his package.
“Oh God.” He said as I let him go.
I pulled away and walked back behind Nick. I stood on my tippy toes and spoke in his ear.
“You hurt her, I will kill you.” I said. “Break up with Laruen.”
Before Nick could turn around and say anything, I was walking to Brian.
I wrapped my arms around Brian’s neck and leaned in for a kiss.
“God I love you.” Brian said and pulled my head down to his.
I pulled away as I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and opened the text message Leigh sent me.
I smiled as I read it. I sent a one back telling her we were on the dance floor.
“What are you planning?” Brian asked pulling me closer to him as I slid my phone back in my pocket.
“I’m setting Nick free.” I said and laughed. “Now shut up and kiss me.”
“As my lady wishes.” He said and kissed me again.
I pulled him closer to by his belt loops. I slid my hands around his waist and stuck my hands in his back pocket.
We pulled away when we both ran out of air.
“Oh God you are so dangerous to me.” He said in my ear.
“But you love every second of it.” I said and licked the shell of his ear.
“Shit it looks like we have trouble.” He said and looked over my shoulder.
I pulled away from and looked to where he was looking. Shit, Laruen was about to cause a scene.
I pushed my way through the crowd and stood behind Terri. Brian wasn’t that far behind me.
“What the hells going on?” I asked looking at Terri.
“Laruen.” She said and pointed to where Nick and Laruen were fighting.
“Shit.” I said and walked over to them.
“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Nick?” Laruen asked screaming.
“I was dancing with Terri.” Nick said. “It was no big deal.”
“No big deal? Are you fucking her to?” Laruen screamed as the music stopped.
Everyone around us stopped and looked at us.
I walked over to Laruen and grabbed her arm.
“This is not the time or place to do this.” I said.
“Let go of me you fucking whore.” Laruen said and slapped me.
“That was uncalled for.” Nick said. “What is wrong with you?”
“This is over.” Laruen said and stomped away.
Before Nick could go after her, I grabbed his arm.
“Don’t.” I said. “Take Terri and get out of her.”
He didn’t say anything he just turned and held his hand out for Terri, who took it. They walked away together.
“Let’s go.” Brian said and took my hand.
“Just back to the VIP area, I’m not ready to leave yet.” I said and looked at him.
“Okay.” He said as the music came back on, this time it was ‘Cary Out’ by Timaland and Justin Timberlake.
Once we got back to the VIP area, I went right to the bar and got a drink. The break up didn’t go quite as I has hoped, but the thing was that she was gone, and hopeful for good.
As soon as I got my drink, I downed it and then ordered another one.
It was going to be along ass night.
“You okay?” Brian asked and wrapped his arms around my waist.
“I will be.” I said and finished my second drink.
I set the glass on the counter and pulled Brian back to the others.
“Where did Nick go?” Leigh asked.
“He and Terri went some where.” I said and sat down.
“What about Laruen?” Rochelle asked.
“She broke up with Nick and stormed off.” I said.
“Good.” Howie said and smiled at me.
I just pretend to tip my hat to him and leaned back into Brian, who wrapped one arm around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.
I knew we shouldn’t be doing so much PDA, but damnit, I really didn’t care anymore if anyone found out about us. And from the way Brian was acting, he didn’t either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~