- Text Size +
Chapter 10: a call from a new friend

Main pov

It had been 3 weeks since the run in with Jason. The girls would have to go home soon and the guys would have to start practice for a tour. Sarah and Nick had grown closer. but, weren’t dating yet. They decided to wait until sarah was 18 (why? Cause me said so!) before dating. Alex and Bree were going nowhere (right now anyway). Bree was mad (no, she’s just thick headed.) that Alex was being more of a pal to sam then wanting to be with her. (ya’ll know that can’t be true.) she’ll get over it don’t worry (see). Sam and Howie haven’t quite hit it off just yet. Seeing as how he has a girlfriend (who is a pain in the butt!!) who doesn’t like his friends (now how wrong is that?!) but loves the spotlight (premadonna!). Sam once saw a pic of her (it was more like a home movie.) and could see why he always said he was single (glares at Howie’s gf). Nic and Brian are good friends (well at least that’s what they tell us anyway). Then came the phone call none of them saw coming.

(jb is the name of the person on the other end of the phone.)

*Phone convo:
(jb doesn’t know Jason got himself put in jail. Not yet anyway. )

This is all your fault! If you would have just stayed with him. He might not be in jail right now. (jb) my fault. This in no way is my fault. Jason and I are no longer together. He came out here on his own. Whatever he did had nothing to do with me. (sam) you got him sent to jail. (jb) he got himself sent to jail. He knows he’s not allowed to drink. He also knows he’s not allowed in a place that sells alcohol. Nor can he be sold any. He has a card the he has to show that proves he’s under age. Weather or not the owner follows this, is none of my business. They probably found the card and that’s why he was in the squad car when we pulled up. I’m sure they’ve talked to the owner. I just showed the officer the paper work. (sam) I talked to his parents. They didn’t seem to upset. (jb) (jb has calmed down by now.) that’s cause they knew that one day he’d end up in jail. I’m sure they were surprised that it happened sooner rather then later but, they knew it would get him into trouble either way. Now all they can hope for is that it will teach him a lesson. Though I highly doubt it. (sam) Jason is to hard headed to listen to what anyone has to say about how he lives his life. You and I both know that. (jb) yeah that is true. Then again saying that your going to hit someone just because they won’t tell you how long someone’s going to be would probably get your butt put in jail. (sam) huh? I don’t follow. (jb) Jason was said to have been shouting at people in the club. Most notably one of the Backstreet boys security guards. We got stuck in horrible LA traffic. (we’re still ticked about that) there was nothing we could do. (sam) all right. Well let me know if they decided to let him go. (jb) ok. (sam) end phone convo*

Who was that? (sarah) jb. (sam) Jason’s friend? (sarah) yeah. It took some convincing but he understands that Jason got himself put in jail. (sam) you mean that he’s an @$$. (sarah) no. that Jason’s own actions got him sent to jail. (sam) same thing. (sarah)

The girls soon had to go home (but we don’t wanna leave!) guess it’s back to new main, huh, girls? (bree) (more like it’s back to reality) yeah, I just wish the guys could have seen us off (don’t we all). (sarah) me too. I’d of liked to see Brian one last time. (you’d have seen him alright. In more ways then one!) (nic) as the girls were walking toward their gate, sam happened to look back (she wanted to know if Howie was their or not. Hehe) but all she saw were 5 guys in long coats and hats (like that’s going to do you dumb dumbs any good). She wasn’t sure why (oh she knew) they were just standing there (their waiting to get mobbed by fans! Duh!). She just shook her head (in disappointment) and started to turn back (wait, no don’t go) when she noticed one of them answer a ringing cell phone. That’s when she saw it. It was the plastic bubble ring she’d given Howie just before they left to come to the airport. (it had come off a cupcake!) Kevin had brought cupcakes for everyone saying it was to celebrate (he just wanted the sugar rush) the girls going home. He had gotten 4 of them. Sarah nic and Bree had all gotten pirate themed rings. She’d gotten a bubble themed one (sad huh?). She thought it was lame. But Kevin said he’d never meet anyone who didn’t let something like an ex boyfriend showing up unexpectedly ruin her day. It was almost like she lived in a bubble (the only one in a bubble is you Kevin!) she had given it to him before he’d left the hotel. *mini flashback: Howie, wait. (sam) yeah, sam what is it? (Howie) here I want you to have this. As a way to remember us and me (I can think of other ways for him to remember you. Author glares at chibi yasha. What?). I’ll probably lose it before we even land. (sam) ok and thanks. (oh that was sad.). (Howie) * she had watched him put it in his pocket and walk out of the room (that wasn’t the only thing she was watching. *gets hit by a paper ball*) and pretty much out of her life. Now she knew she’d always have a small place in his heart. Of course he’d always have a place in her heart. She walked over the them and put down her carry on. We were hoping you guys could see us off. (sam) they all looked at her questions written on faces. The ring Howie’s wearing. I gave it to him this morning before leaving the hotel. (sam) they all looked at Howie and sure enough there was the ring sam was talking about on Howie’s finger. I had it in my pocket. I got board and started playing with it. When my phone rang. (Howie) so you just decide to wear it. (aj)