- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
FLUFF WARNING
Chapter 11: hello goodbye
(cheesy I know)
*warning: fluff.

If your not one for fluff, turn back now.*

Oh layoff it aj. Don’t make it sound like you didn’t wanna see us off. (sam) sam you better get going if you want to make your flight. (Kevin) EPPPP! *runs around in circles* all right. You guys take care and behave. Kev you have bree’s home # and she’s got your cell. We’ll call when we get in. later guys! *dashes off* (sam) sam ran off back the way she came *carry on in hand*. Howie jogged after her. Do you think he likes her? (nick) Howie caught up to sam. Sam hold up a second. (Howie) sam stopped. Yeah. (sam) here why don’t you keep this. (Howie) he put something in her hand and closed it. Don’t open it until you get in the air. Ok? (Howie) sure thing. And thanks. I’m really glad you came to say goodbye to (me) us. (sam) you don’t think we’d (I’d) wouldn’t see (you) you girls off? (Howie) no. (I’d) never. Gotta go (I wish I could stay with you). Or I’ll miss my flight home (not that I’d care). (sam) alright. (please don’t go) keep safe. (Howie) sam turned and ran towards the gate. Howie watched her disappear into the crowd before walking back to the others. As soon as he walked up you could tell something was different. Brian turned to nick. Yeah nick I think he does. (brian) sam made it w/ time to spare. Where have you been? (bree) saying goodbye to someone. (sam) bree shrugged it off for now. Sam curled up in her seat and fell asleep (even if it was only a 6hr flight. It was LONG!). Sam wake up we’re going to land soon. (nic) ok. (sam) sam sat up.