- Text Size +
Chapter 12: memories of you (and me)
Main pov

We’re home. (bree) yeah. That was an amazing 5 weeks. (sarah) yeah it was. I wish we could do it all again. (nic) you just wanna spend more time with Brian. (sarah) oh and what about nick? (nic) oh I’d love to hang with him more but, I got to focus on school before I can focus nick. (sarah) sarah’s cell rings. Liar. (nic) Sarah answers her phone, then walks into another room.

Bree’s pov

Bree’s phone rang. (phone call: hello? Hey Kevin. Yeah we did. (bree) that ‘s good. Brian wants nic’s cell #. I think he misses her. (Kevin) lol. Sure thing. (bree) *nic’s cell soon rang* (curse you bree! (nic) your welcome! Haha! You can give aj this number. I’d like to talk to him. (bree) ok, sure. Hey is sam there? (Kevin) she should be around somewhere. Sarah! Nic! Have either of you seen sam? (bree) *not since we came in the house. (nic)* I saw her out front talking on her cell. (sarah)* you don’t think she went home do you? (bree) she might have. (nic) damn it! (bree) bree what’s wrong? (nic sarah and Kevin) I told her parents she could stay here. (bree) until the whole Jason thing was sorted out? (nic) yeah. I didn’t want his stupid pals knowing anything until everything was taken care of. Kevin have nick or Brian call sarah or nic. (bree) ok let us know. (Kevin)

All right. Lets go you guys. (bree)

Main pov

Bree nic and sarah ran out to bree’s car. Sarah call sam’s house and see if she’s there. (bree) her mom said she’d just left for the local cemetery 5 mins ago.

(sarah) why would she go there? (nic) what’s today? (bree) um, may 16th . (sarah) her brother would be 22 today. That’s why she went to the cemetery. (bree) guess that’s were we’re going then huh? (nic) sarah pulled out her phone and dialed a number. Sarah who you calling? (nic) JB, he was a friend of sam’s brother. I’ve seen him hanging around Jason and his friends. He might know what those pals of Jason might do when they find out Jason’s in jail. (sarah) their not going to blame it on her are they? (bree) what do you think bree? Those guys are way to loyal to Jason not to. (sarah) is he answering? (nic) *hello? (jb) jb it’s sarah. Do you have any idea what Jason’s pals are up to? Sam’s gone to the cemetery. (sarah) follow her until she’s far enough in that you couldn’t even hear a pin drop from the road. (jb) that doesn’t sound good. (sarah) it’s not. (jb) we’ll meet you there. (sarah) ok. (jb)* sarah, nic and bree pulled up just as Jason did. So why did you really come here? (bree) I once made a promise to sam’s brother. I messed up once. I’m not about to do it again. (jb) ok, lets go. Everyone stay behind me. We don’t need them seeing you three and have something else happen. (jb) ok. (bree) the closer they got the louder the shouting became. They came to a clearing and could see 3-5 people. Hey isn’t that our PE teacher’s son? (bree) yeah that’s Chris. Jason’s right hand (so to speak) and there’s the mayor’s son Jim. And over there is Jason’s half sister Carly Christina and her friend Ana. (jb) carly looks like Howie’s girlfriend. (sarah) do you have a picture of her? (nic) no. (sarah) I think it might have one on my phone. (jb) jb takes out his phone and opens up a picture of carly in what looks like a blonde wig. That’s her! That’s Christina! (sarah) she must have been going by her middle name Christina when they meet. She’s a real party girl. (jb)
(this is the part where there is a lot of yelling)
JB do something! (sarah) ok ok. (jb) jb walks out into the clearing and sam releases the breath she didn’t know she was holding. What are you doing here jb? (chris) telling you 4 to back off. Jason got put in jail on his own. He wasn’t suppose to be drinking but did anyway and made a scene. (jb) she should at least own up to taking my boyfriend. (carly) I’m not taking your boyfriend carly. You’re the one that’s always partying. You’re the one who’s always saying things about his friends that you know aren’t true. You’re the one driving him away. (sam) no. you’re the one driving him away from me! (carly)
*back behind some bushes* sarah call nick! (bree) why? (sarah) so we can get Howie to tell carly that sam’s telling the truth she’s the one pushing him away not sam. (bree) alright. (sarah) *sometime later*
This isn’t over! I’ll get you for this! (carly) and we’ll be ready to kick your butt! (bree) bree, nic and sarah walk into the clearing. Oh so you guys are on her side then? (carly) duh. We ain’t on yours. (bree)