- Text Size +
Chapter 14: love lost/lost love pt 1

Main pov:

Lets get you to my truck, then go meet the girls. (jb) ok. (sam) jb carried sam to his truck then went to meet they girls at smithies. What took you 2? (bree) I tripped. (sam) well as long as your ok. (nic) I’m fine. (sam) bree wasn’t so sure. She’d known sam long enough to know when she was lying.

Bree’s pov:

I knew she was lying.
Sam your lying. I know you. So what happened?
Nothing. I’m fine. (sam)
No your not. Jb had to help you out of his truck.
I told you I tripped. (sam)
If you just tripped you wouldn’t have needed help.
Lay off bree. It doesn’t concern you ok? (sam)
I’m your friend, I tend to worry a lot about you.
Well don’t. (sam)

Main pov:
Sarah had called nick and asked if maybe one of them could talk to sam. Seeing as how bree wasn’t getting through. Sam’s cell rang. Sarah called you didn’t she? (sam) no. she called nick. (Kevin) samething. Like I told bree I’m ok. (sam) she said you were lying. So what’s wrong? (Kevin) I tripped on my way out of the cemetery after visiting my brother. (sam) alright. But if you change your mind you have my #. (Kevin) I know. (sam) why are you so stand offish? (nic) bree need’s to back off. (sam) she’s only worried about you. (nic) I know that, she told me. (sam) please if something’s wrong tell us. (nic) ok I will. (sam) after eating, bree, sarah and nic went back to bree’s, jb took sam home. The memories came back didn’t they? (jb) yeah they did. It’s not fair! He was just a baby. It shouldn’t have happened to someone so small and young. (sam) it’s not your fault. Jim (oh my gosh so it wasn’t her boyfriend’s!) wasn’t ready for something like that. (jb) Jason still doesn’t know it was jim’s. the girls don’t even know about it. (sam) are you going to tell them? (jb) no. Jason doesn’t need to know and neither do the girls. Right now I wanna know why carly’s trying to ruin my life. (sam) sam cell rang. Hello? How did she find out?! The only people that know are my, jim and Jason’s parents and jb. No one else should know about this. (sam) I won’t tell her I called you. (Howie) thanks. (sam) who was it? (jb) Howie. Carly somehow found out about the baby and told Howie. She was never there! How could she find out? (sam) well we know Jason didn’t tell her, he’s still in LA. (jb) jim wouldn’t because of the court order. (sam) guess we’ll just have to see what happens. (jb) yeah, I just hope Howie doesn’t think I lied to him and the others (you didn’t lie, you just never told them.). (sam) you have your reasons. I’m sure they’d understand. (jb) I hope so JB I hope so. (sam) me too. me too. (jb) thanks for bringing me home jb. (sam) your welcome. You take care now. If you need anything just call. (jb) you might wanna call an ambulance. (carly) why are you here carly? (sam) I’m here to get you out of my boyfriend, my family and mine’s lives. (carly) carly raised the gun and fired. Sam was hit square in the chest. (oh noz!) put the gun down! (cops) not until she’s dead! (carly) carly tried to shoot sam again but the gun jammed. While the cops took take of carly, jb went to tell sam’s parents.

Inside:
Jb what’s wrong? (sam’s mom) your not going to like it but carly just shot sam outside. (jb) OH MY GOSH! (sam’s mom) have you called her friends? (sam’s dad) not yet, but why don’t we see if they’ll let you go with her and then I’ll call the girls. (jb) alright. (sam’s dad) sam’s parents went outside while jb called bree, sarah and nic.