- Text Size +
Chapter 15: lost love/love lost pt 2

Bree’s POV:
WHAT! Why? Ok we’ll come as soon as we can.

Bree what’s wrong? (sarah)

Carly just shot sam outside her house.

WHAT?! (sarah, nic)

That’s what I said.

Should we call the guys? (nic)

Yeah Howie needs to know his girlfriend shot our friend.

Main POV:

Hello? Hey sarah what’s up? (nick) Christina just shoot sam in the chest. If the gun hadn’t jammed she’d of killed her. (sarah) OH MY GOSH! (nick) that’s what her mom said when JB told her. (sarah) I’ll let the others know and we’ll come right up. (nick) ok. (sarah) Howie! (nick) yeah! (Howie) your girlfriend’s a biXXX. (nick) she didn’t hurt nobody did she? (no she just shot sam) (Howie) no but does shooting someone count? (nick) who that twit shoot? (aj) Sam. (nick) WHAT!? (aj and Howie) you heard me. She shot sam probably not more then 20 mins ago in the chest. (nick) what are you guys taking about? (Kevin) my soon to be ex shooting sam. (Howie) why in the world would she do that? (she a Bi**) (Brian) I don’t know but , we’re going to find out. (Howie) Howie’s cell soon rang. Carly why in the world did you shot sam? (I told ya she was a B**) she never did anything to you. That doesn’t count . She’s a good person; that doesn’t give you the right to shot her. No carly you did that on your own. It’s over. (Howie) 3hrs later the hospital waiting room held 4 friends, 2 parents and 5 singers. Has anyone called carly’s parents? (bree) I’m sure the cops called them. (jb) carly’s parents soon arrived. We can’t understand why she did it. (carly’s mom) she thought that if she removed sam from your, hers and Jason’s lives you’d all be happy. The way she looks at it is sam was stealing her spotlight. (jb) and she wanted it back. Well she got her wish. She’s ending up like her brother (carly’s dad) (Jason calls and asks about sam) it had been 3hrs since carly shot sam and still no word on how she was doing. I don’t know how much more I can take. I’m here expecting her to walk out and say this whole thing was a huge joke or something. (bree) I know what you mean bree. Now I’m not saying this should have never happened but, this is the last thing sam needs after everything she’s gone thought. (sarah) you know everything happens for a reason sarah. (brian) we know that brian, but sam’s been though a lot of stuff she really didn’t need to go though. She only 15. (nic) I’m sorry. (brian) it’s ok you don’t know what’s she’s been though. (nic) nor do you want to. It wasn’t pretty. (sarah) I take it most had to do with either one of you or Jason. (Kevin) mostly us, but yeah. Believe me when I say you guys don’t wanna know right now or ever. It’s something the 4 of us promised never to tell unless we were ready. (nic) would you be ready in a few months? (nick) it might take a yr or 2 for sam to recover so maybe then. (sarah) alright. I’ll wait. (awwwwww) (nick) that might be a good idea cause here comes the doctor. (nic)