- Text Size +
Ch 18: phone kisses and promises

AJ pov:

Howie will you stop whining and just call her! Your driving the rest of us crazy with your moppiness. From what I’ve heard sam’s no better. Aj’s right D. call the girl. Sarah said last time we talked sam was just as moppy as you. (nick) looks like you have no choice now D. I’d call her before they make her call you. (aj) Ok I’ll do it if it will get you 2 to leave me alone. (Howie) looks like it’s a good thing I asked sarah for sam’s number then. (nick)

Main pov:

You planed this didn’t you? (Howie) planned what? (nick) this. You and sarah planned to send sam and I away for the week. (Howie) (key word hun, planned!) now what makes you say that? (the dumb a$$ grin on your face maybe?) (nick) you think we drive you all crazy with our mopping. (Howie) it’s true that’s all you guys do. It’s been 3 weeks. You need to talk. No more moppiness. (nick) what if I don’t wanna listen to you. (Howie) sorry can’t let you stay like this. Sarah gave me her cell number. Now give the girl a call will ya! (nick) ok ok. (Howie)

Phone convo:

Nick and sarah set this up you know. (Howie) I know sarah called nick earlier but that’s about it. (sam) they say were being moppy and driving them crazy. (Howie) I’m not moppy! But I’d of liked to go to San Francisco though, might be fun. (sam) when’s summer vacation up there? (Howie) in two weeks, why? (sam) well, these guys are driving me crazy. So what do you say, are you up for a road trip? (Howie) yeah sure! How about I get the girls to come down to LA for summer vacation and we ditch them at the airport? (sam) ok, I’ll bring nick and have him pick up bree, nic and sarah. I’ll tell him I wanna talk to you or something. (Howie) ok, sounds cool. Later! (sam) later. (Howie)