- Text Size +
(Author notes, comments, etc)
*flashbacks*
Chapter 1: winning tickets


Bree’s POV:

I waited patently (she’s not known for her patience.) for Sarah, Sam and Nicole (nic) to come over. I had some great news (nope. She didn’t win the lotto). I’d gotten us tickets to see the Backstreet boys in 2 weeks (lucky!). She still couldn’t believe it herself. She’d spent hours listening to the radio. She’d finally made it though. She couldn’t believe that in two weeks. She and her friends were going to see the guys.

Main pov

Sam, nic and Sarah all walked in together. They knew bree wanted to tell them something, but didn’t know what it was. They were about to find out.

Bree pov

What took you so long? I’ve been waiting 3 hrs.
Sam’s ex showed up and one thing lead to another. (nic)

Main pov
*flashback*
3 hrs earlier…..

(bell rings) 3 girls walk out. So what are we going to tonight? (Sarah) wish we’d been the ones to win those tickets, then drown our sorrows in mint chip ice cream. (nic) no. choco chip. (sarah) strawberry! (sam) the girls keep walking until Sam saw a group of girls surrounding someone next to a red sports car. Aww crap you guys. He’s here. (she’d seen the car and knew it was her ex Jason.) (sam) who’s here? (sarah) yeah who’s here? (nic) Jason. Who else do you know with a red sports car that nice. (AJ?) (sam) no it’s not. (sarah) it can’t be him. (yeah it could) he goes to a different school. (your point?) (nic)
Doesn’t matter to him. He’ll follow me everywhere. Sarah keep your cell ready. (sam) why? (sarah) he’s coming this way. (sam)

Bree pov

What did he do?

Main pov

Your about to find out. (nic)

*flashback*
What are you doing here Jason? (sam) I came to see you. (Jason) well, I don’t wanna see you, ok. So can I go home? (sam) nope. (@$$) (Jason) (Jason wasn’t the nicest person in the world. Nor was he a knight in shinning armor. He tarnished said armor when he hit sam for liking the guys)

Bree’s pov

Doesn’t he know he’ll get arrested if he violates the order the judge set up? (how they got said order is a whole new fic. But seeing as how Jason isn’t very nice. You get the idea.)

Main pov

There wasn’t a cop (darn it!) is sight. (sarah)
That doesn’t matter. He should know better. (bree)
That’s what we thought too. Sarah had her phone ready just in case things got bad. (nic)
*flashback*
Jason get away from me. (sam) there’s no cops. (smart@$$) I’ve got nothing to worry about. (yeah ya do, it’s called JAIL!) (Jason)