- Text Size +
Chap 19: road trip!

Main pov:
Two weeks later… bree, nic, sarah and sam stood outside the airport waiting for nick and Howie.
Why are you riding with Howie again? (bree) we wanna talk and not have you guys bothering us. (sam) your not thinking of ditching us are you? (now why would they ever do that?) (sarah) now why in the world would we wanna do that? (see what I say.) (Howie) cause you hate us. (never) (sarah) no never. We love you guys (they really do.) (sam) I’ll take your word for it. (sarah) that’s good to hear cause I’d almost think you didn’t trust us. (Howie) I don’t. but, I love ya too much to condemn the both of you to sucky BF/GF. (sarah) gee thanks sarah, I feel much better knowing you have my love life in mind. (sam) anytime. (sarah) ok lets get moving. Nick I need to stop and pick up a few things (sure ya do) so I’ll met you back at the house (yeah right) when I’m done. (Howie) ok. Sure thing, have fun. (nick) oh we will. (sam)
In the car:

I can’t believe he fell for it! (sam) I think he knew something, but kept quite. (Howie) if so, that’s cool. Maybe we should call and let nick know we’re ok so he’ll tell Kevin. (sam) and Kevin won’t call my cell 60+ times. (Howie) yeah want me to do it? (sam) yeah would ya. (Howie) sure thing. (sam)

(will you people get out of the gutters! That’s not what I was going for. You weirdos!)