- Text Size +
Chapter 3: LA and a Backstreet boy

Main pov

The girls were just getting off the plane when someone walked up to them and ushered the out to the limo AJ was sitting in. OMG! It’s AJ McLean! (Sarah) your right it is him. (nic) bree and sam were busy talking to notice AJ in the limo with them. He looked at them wondering what they were talking about (wouldn’t you just like to know. LOL).

Bree’s pov
(this is the part where bree says Jason’s not going to come and ruin their fun.) that’s what they think! *evil laugh*)

Sam he’s not going to show up (are you sure bree?). How do you know. (yeah.) (sam) because I’ll have the hotel keep an eye out and if he does show up (which he will. J) they’ll throw him out.
You’d do the for me? (sam) yeah. And I’m sure sarah and nic would too. (I’m not) right?


Main pov

Sarah and nic stopped discussing (for 5 seconds!) and moved next to sam. They’d been listening (sure they were.) you got it bree. (nic) you bet. (Sarah) (lies! I tell you. all lies!) oh you guys. Thanks. (sam) sam hugged bree, Sarah and nic. (again) aj was left wondering what they were talking about.

Alex pov

Umm… (out with it) what are you guys talking about?
Bree was going to say it was non of his business (which it wasn’t!) when sam spoke up.
My ex- boyfriend (psycho ex you mean). (sam)
Was it bad? (now there’s a dumb question)
Was it bad (he says). He was abusive (psycho!) to her! We have an order against him. (its from mickey d’s!) (bree) he almost (yep. ALMOST) beat her again (that’s not my fault) 2 weeks ago. (nic)

Oh I’m sorry (no your not) I didn’t mean to pry (sure you didn’t).
It’s ok (no it’s not). Bree said she’d let the hotel know (she did?). (sam) I’ll let our security team know too (no you won’t). can’t have crazy ex’s around now can we (sure we can!).

Main pov

You’d do that for me (no he wouldn’t)? (sam) yeah. (nope, no way) (AJ) but you’ve just meet us (no. he’s meet nic many times J). you 4 seem like cool people(that’s cause they are!) and from what you’ve said (they haven’t said much you dimwit) he (Jason) doesn’t sound like a nice guy (oh but he is. ). (AJ) he’s not (sure he is). (bree) he was when I first meet him (told ya!). Nice, sweet, funny all the things I wanted in (ANIME!) a boyfriend. (sam) we (bree, nic, sarah) thought he was a nice guy when we first meet him. (nic)

Alex pov

I know what you mean. I’ve had some bad ex’s (got any names?). They start off nice.
Then BOOM (YAY BOOM!)! It goes downhill. (sam)
Exactly. (nods)
I think Jason and I were doomed (DOOMED I TELL YOU!) from the start (you don’t say.) (sam) no you were doomed when he found out you liked the guys (really? Do tell!). (nic)
That doesn’t give him the right to hit a person (it doesn’t?).
That’s what we said. He just wasn’t in the mood to listen. (sarah)