- Text Size +
Chapter 7: the ex is back alright!

Alex pov:
I could tell that she needed to get her back looked at (you callin or am I?). That bruise looked like it might be far worse then it really was (looks. Oh my that does look bad). I was worried for her (isn’t that sweet) no one should have to go thought what she has (holds up sign that says: go AJ go). Especially at her age. He couldn’t understand someone like Jason (none of us can so your not alone) and he hoped he never have to (don’t we all). He was really worried Jason might do something to sam when they got to the club (if he tries something I’ll use my sword on him).

Main pov

Aj sat there worried about what Jason might do or say when they got to the club. Bree, nic and sarah were worried about sam and mad at Jason (does everyone hate him or is it just me?). Sam was worried Jason would be mad and hit aj. She knew aj had nothing to do with what happened but, Jason just wouldn’t care. He’d be mad because she left w/out telling him and then he’d get angry for being w/ a Backstreet boy (who she’s not even seeing!) (though knowing Jason he’d probably punch aj anyway just for being near her.) if she knew Jason like she thinks she does then things are going to get ugly (very) very fast and she was (very) very scared ( I don’t blame her).

Alex pov

Sam what’s wrong? (aj) I’m scarred Jason might do something. (sam) he won’t hurt you. (aj) not right away. He’ll probably hit you then drag me outside. (sam) where he’ll hit you for just being there. (nic) that seems about right. Unless he’s been drinking then he’ll just beat me right there. (sam)

Main pov

Sam’s phone rang. What’s wrong aj? (bree) that was Kevin. He said Jason’s shouting at our security about how long were taking. The club’s saying they’ll have him arrested if he doesn’t stop. (aj) call him back. Have the club call the cops ( cops? Who needs them. I’ll take care of him) and have your security ask one of the officers if they’d wait until we got there. I want to show the order (you want fries with that?) that way they’ll watch him and if he screws up he goes right to jail (how about he comes right to me? *grin*). (sam) you should call your parents and his (why? just let me at him!). Maybe they can go to the city judge. Jason’s overstepped the boundaries of the order (fries?) one to many times. They need to (send him to me) lock him up. (nic) ok I will. I’ll tell them that if he hits AJ it’s over (it’s over when I’m done with him!). (sam) what about you? (aj) oh he’s screwed as it is. If he tries to or does hit you they’ll throw him (TO ME! *cackles*) in jail no questions asked. They’ll question us once Jason calms down. (sam) hopefully you mean. (sarah) yeah. Unless he’s been drinking and goes into a meaningless rant (like kagome?). He was always easier to talk to when he was sober and ranting. He’s drunken rants are the one’s you need to watch out for (like the author of this fic. You have to watch her.). (sam) not fun I take it. (aj) nope. Those are the one’s I’ve learned to avoid. I’d leave the room and wait for him to calm down (or leave). When he’d ask why I’d say that he was scaring me and I didn’t know what to do. Mind you this was back when he first started drinking. (sam) wait. Wasn’t he like 15/16 when you first got together? (sarah) yeah, he was so much nicer back then. (sam) they’d just pulled up to the studio (the club). Well this is it you guys (I’ll miss you) it’s now or never ( I don’t know nick carter but I do own his solo cd -chibi yasha). (sam) uh huh. I just hope everything goes well and no one gets hurt. (aj) literally, physically, emotionally or figuratively. (bree) all of the above. (aj) good way of looking at it. Though I think someone’s going to leave with a few scars one way or another. (yep. Someone’s going down) (sarah) Jason won’t care one way or the other. (sam) we’re here. (aj) we know. (bree, nic, sarah and sam) as they got out (what no flashes?) they saw Jason talking to a police officer through the back window of one of the squad cars. When he saw sam get out then aj. Well, lets just say he wasn’t happy. (who said he had to be.) you little… you did this didn’t you? (no that was me!) (Jason) no, Jason you did this yourself. (sam) those are big words for someone who hide behind her brother. (Jason) you leave onii-chan out of this (yeah leave him out). (sam) aww did I hurt the little baby’s feelings (I’ll hurt something). I’m sorry (no your not). (Jason) no your not. (see I told you.) nor will you ever be. I always thought you looked up to my gramps (that’s sam’s dad’s father). I though it was because he was in the war, but I was wrong. Onii-chan used to tell me he was the most hard headed (like rbkitty) person he’d ever met. He’s only regret was not being able to see me grow up. I never got the chance to meet my mothers parents. (sam) blah blah blah (growls at Jason). (Jason) sam showed the officer the order she had on Jason. As she turned around he noticed the forming bruise on her back. Did he do that to you? (officer) lets just say she’s lucky he didn’t assault her. (bree) *chuckles* (Jason) what are you laughing at? (bree) the night I came home with that blackeye and bruised knee. One of Jason’s loyal pals assaulted me. (sam) he did? (you blasted liar!) (Jason) you @$$! You knew about it and did nothing to stop it! (shocked look) (sam) to say everyone in the parking lot was shocked was an understatement (why you….). It seemed everyone but sam was in the mood to beat Jason to a plup (takes out tessaiga). Jason looked right at aj. Oh don’t tell me you’ve never gotten mad at a person before. (Jason) Jason you’re a bigger @$$ (powers up tessaiga) then I thought. Aj might have done some stupid crap (as far as we know anyway), but I don’t think he’d EVER hit anyone (I would). (nic) no, I wouldn’t (but I would) and yeah I’ve done some stupid sh@$. (like what?) (aj)

Bree’s pov

I couldn’t believe him. (neither can we) how could he say that about her and alex (maybe he’s naraku. Grrr). He’s just a coward. (sounds like my half-brother sesshomaru). Your just a coward, who picks one people smaller then yourself! ( just like naraku and sesshomaru!) I hope that when you get to jail. You’ll finally know what it’s like. (just give him to me already. I’ll show him mean).

Main pov

Keep dreaming dear cause that will never happen (don’t be so sure). I’ll be out before you can blink. (no you’ll be hit with my kaze no kizu before you can blink) (Jason) sam’s cell rang. ( I won’t bore you with what was said). He handed it back to her. I wouldn’t be so sure young man (told ya!). I just got off the phone with the west main county judge. Looks like you screwed up big time boy. It’s off to the LA county jail for you tonight. (officer)

(to say Jason wasn’t happy. Is like saying naraku isn’t a baboon )

This is all your fault. If you weren’t such a f* b* (I’ll let you fill in the rest) none of this would have happened. (Jason) (can it hit him now?) no, Jason if you weren’t so busy being a stuck up @$$, you might still have a girlfriend. (aj) (oh.. That had to hurt the ego.) (way to go AJ!)