- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please let me know what you think!

Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope ya'll enjoy this!

“No way”

 

Nick Carter sat in his manager’s office listening to Kenneth and his publicist, Juliette plead with their newest and most ridiculous PR idea.

 

“Nick,” Juliette started as she sat in the chair next to him, “I’ve worked for you a long time and I’m not one for these reality shows. But even I think this is a good idea.”

 

Nick crossed his arms and sat back in the leather chair.

 

“I’m not doing a dating show. I’ll become a joke. Ken, we laughed about Bret Michaels just the other day!”

 

“Just think about and don’t say no right off the bat. VH1 really wants you. They’re willing to do almost anything you want. You saw yourself what it did to Bret Michaels’ career.” Kenneth said as he took his glasses off and placed them on his desk.

 

Nick groaned and rubbed his eyes. He sat and stared at the orchid painting above Kenneth’s head. Everyone sat in silence for a minute waiting for him to say something. He stood up and started to walk to the door before turning and asking, “What would the title be?”

 

Juliette started laughing under her breath. Kenneth gave her a death glare.

 

 “Shape of His Heart”

 

With that Nick was out the door. Kenneth and Juliette just looked at one another a shrugged their shoulders. Maybe he would come around.