- Text Size +
Chapter 16

“What the hell are you wearing?” Nick glared at me as I walked into the house. I frowned and looked down at the mini dress. I was such a bad teenager. I didn’t even think to bring a change of clothes.

“A dress.” Aaron poked his head around the corner and grinned at me.

“Hey beautiful,” he hugged me.

“Hey Aaron! How are you?”

“Great, missed you tons.”

“You went to Chelsea’s dressed like that?” Our greeting didn’t interrupt Nick’s subject at hand. I blushed and completely blew my cover. “Come here,” he said lowly. When I walked up to him he sniffed and straightened. “Are you hung over?” I was but there was no way I was going to admit that to him. “Go up to your room, I’ll be up there in a bit.” I spun around but before I got to the stairs he said, “You might want to find a way to cover up your neck too.”

I turned on the shower and glanced at myself in the mirror. I groaned when I saw why Nick told me to cover up my neck. I was so stupid for last night. It’s not like I wanted Brandon in the first place. I sighed; I was going to be in so much trouble. I was sore and had a major headache.

When I got out, I dressed myself from head to toe in sweats. “Ally can I come in?”

“Yeah.”

I couldn’t look at him though, I could feel the disappointment radiating off him. “So…how was last night?” I shrugged. It sucked in all honesty. “I take it you didn’t go to Chelsea’s.”

“I did too.” His eyes narrowed at me, “we just didn’t stay there very long.”

“Where’d you go?”

“…There was a party at Brandon’s.”

“Is he the one who was sucking on your neck last night?”

I blushed, “stop.”

“What Ally, you can do it you just can’t talk about it? You want to be stupid enough to be reckless then you need to deal with the consequences no matter how uncomfortable it is.”

“We didn’t do anything!”

“Then why is there a hickey on your god damn neck?”

I felt like crying, “Because!” He wasn’t taking that for an answer, “Like I said, we didn’t do anything.”

“What were you drinking?”

I sighed, the only hope I had for a lesser punishment would be to tell the truth. “We had some vodka and tequila and some other stuff, I don’t know.”

“Do you remember last night at all? Jesus Ally, didn’t Germany teach you anything?” I knew what he was talking about, and it made me angry. In Germany, the last time I had drank any type of alcohol, was when I was attacked.

“Yes, it did,” I snapped, “at least this time I drank with people I know.

“Drop the attitude Alexandra,” He glared at me. Then he shook his head, “never mind, give me your Blackberry, it’s off limits.” I took it out of my bag and handed it to him. “And for your mouth, you’re not leaving this bedroom unless it’s to go to school, got it?”

He had never grounded me before, “That’s not fair. I told you I didn’t do anything!”

He scoffed, “yeah well, the evidence seems to contradict your statement there. You got drunk and you come home dressed like a slut. So don’t try to tell me that nothing happened,” he snapped off at me.

I was about to lose it. “Get out of my room.” He slammed the door behind him as he left.

I fell back against my bed and wiped my eyes. Last night was such a mistake that no amount of wishing or fixing could make it go away.

I was completely topless and felt completely stupid. But I climbed on the bed anyways and lay down. He hovered over me and started kissing my chest.

“Brandon.”

“What baby?”

I frowned; I didn’t like him calling me baby. Nick and Alex called me baby. “Don’t call me baby.”

He chuckled against my skin, “put your hands on me.” I did, remembering the tips that Chelsea had given me. I ran my fingers along his spine and then reached around to undo his jeans. I hesitated when I pulled down his zipper. Moving my hand just inches inside would be like moving my whole sex life three miles. I couldn’t help but be nervous. “Ally you’re killing me,” he groaned and hooked his fingers into my underwear. I froze and he pulled away. “Do you not want to do this?”

“I do…I just,” I frowned, “I’ve never done this before.”

He smiled, “Then I’ll teach you everything I know.”

I grinned, “Okay, show me.”


I opened my eyes when I heard Nick calling my name. I slowly walked down to the kitchen to see Aaron sitting at the table, avoiding my or Nick’s stares and Nick glaring at me. “You called?”

I think I heard him growl. “So you got an interesting text from Chelsea just now.”

“You went through my fucking phone?” I snapped.

“Who’s phone Ally? Who the hell pays the bill around here?”

“It’s still my phone!”

He shook his head and looked back at the phone screen, “Let me tell you what she said okay?” I crossed my arms and continued to glare at him. “It says, Hey girl, heard about your wild night with Brandon. Glad you finally popped your cherry!” He threw the phone. “What the hell were you thinking?”

“You broke my phone!”

“Yeah well you’re not going to be using it for a while anyways.” He shook his head, “you never do stuff like this Ally. Why? Why’d you do this?”

“You told me to go out and be a teenager last night! So I did, it’s not a crime!”

“I didn’t tell you to go out, get drunk with your best friend and fuck some guy who fucked you over at the beginning of the summer.”

Even though I was angry, I still blushed, “I told you before, nothing happened.”

“That text eradicates every fucking thing you can say to me Ally.”

“You’re gonna believe someone else over your own daughter?”

“There’s a lot going against you right now Al. Give me some evidence here.” I didn’t answer him. I didn’t have anything to give him except my words.

“You know, parents are so usually nosy about their kids’ sex life,” I snapped, my anger overcoming my embarrassment.

“Yeah well, those kids seem to be stealthier about hiding it. You suck at it. You did things that were illegal so don’t pull that bullshit with me. So tell me Ally, right now,” he took a deep breath, “did you sleep with him?”

I stared at him, and then started to cry.