- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Here is my new story.. Hope you guys will like it... My second fanfiction, hopefully ths time i'm not gonna mess it up.. Please review whether you like it or not :) all comments will be helpful !
Prologue

I love the Dillon’s. Its right here in the famous spot of Hollywood but still has the cheapest beers and not so superficial crowd for Hollywood standards. And tonight is like any other single night, out and about in town for me. Me with my usual hangout people from my building and drinking couple of beers before we head out to bed. Not so surprisingly living in the middle of Hollywood comes with couple of circumstances. You see the famous people all the time, trying to feel not so star struck about them and you feel so self conscious most of the time while seeing those gorgeous blondes outside of the streets even though people still consider you are one of them too. Well I used to be that one of those hardcore party goer girls, who lived in Manhattan / NY. And then I tried to grown up and leave that the party scene all my behind and I moved to LA. So come to think of it from a outsider point of view, may be I had the worst decision by moving here on my own, but honestly, that was what I want and I really like where I am at, at the age of 24.

As I told you earlier, tonight is like any other night for me. Me and my friends hanging out in our favorite spot because I’m trying my best effort to keep myself away from the world widely famous Hollywood clubs. Oh and by the way I’m Diana.

“What do you have a taste for tonight, Hun?” Jennifer AKA My favorite bartender asked me while I just stopped at my usual spot.

“IPA” I said “Rough day” I added while she nodded understandingly.

“Is Joe here yet?” I asked.

“Nope I didn’t see him, may be he is upstairs. You know, flirting with some chick.”

“Duhh.” I smiled.

I was searching for some familiar faces to go and chat with them. Disturbingly, I saw a one, hot familiar face in the crowd. That made me put in a utter shock. ‘What the hell?’ I thought to myself. There is Katsuya right across the street, and W Hotel, couple of blocks away. This is definitely not a place for him to come and hang out. Well, considering his whole image with the tattoos and tight jeans, maybe this is a place for him but honestly why? It’s not a big thing for me to see a celebrity here but considering him in this 3 dollar beer place, got me big time. I just laughed at the facts that seeing my childhood crush in my Dillon’s.

Slowly walked my way around him, I know that I got to get his attention somehow. He was with his fiancé though. Don’t get me wrong, in no way on earth, I was willing to fuck him or whatever, I was just playing, messing around and yeah, I was definitely wanted to meet him. He took a sip from his beer and gave me a smile.

“You see, those hat and sunglasses definitely not working.” I joked.

“That wasn’t my intention.” He winked his eye.
“Really?” I asked, caught a break. “Big fan I used to be.”

“Not anymore?” He pouted his lips.

“What can I say? I had grown up.” I laughed and turned my head to his fiancé, whom giving me an evil look by the time I was talking to him.

“It’s Diana by the way” I smiled at her. “Geez, I’m such a rude girl sometime, but my mama didn’t raise me like that.”

With my comment she just laughed right away. From the looks of her, under her whole ‘I’m the ultimate grunge chick’ image, she is such a sweetheart.

Chapter 1

“Do I know you from somewhere?” AJ asked at me while staring deeply trying to figure out where in the hell he knows me.

“Well, have you ever watched a TV show called ‘Black Market’?”

“Oh god, geez that was like one of my favorite shows! You were the Diana!!” Rochelle, AJ’s fiancé exclaimed. I started to feel my cheeks burned with embarrassment. There I was with my childhood crush for god’s sake, AJ Mclean from Backstreet Boys, and his fiancé just told me she was a fan of my prime time tv show once it went on for two seasons last year.

“Oh yeah, now I remember, you were the hot serial killer from CIA, right?” AJ approached my bare shoulder.” Good job girly, Rochelle was addicted to your show, she got me hooked.” He joked.

“Yeah, too bad that they ended up so quickly.” She added.


“Thanks.” I said blushed a little.

“Seriously, why did they cut it off?” AJ asked, looking interested.

“Because they wanted to invest on the “Heroes” more.” I rolled my eyes, I couldn’t believe that, that subject still making me angry. I was so upset when they cut off my show all of a sudden.

“We really need to introduce you with Nick, he was obsessed with you. Now I remember that, if it wasn’t for Rochelle made me watched your show, Nick made me watched it when we were on the Unbreakable tour.” AJ joked.

“What?” I asked dumbfounded.

“Nick.”

“I got that part.”

“Yeah, he had a big crush on you.” He laughed.

“Seriously?” I asked again with big eyes.

“Oh my god, yes.” Rochelle told. “You were one of our favorite subject to talk when I first met him.” She added, giggling.

“He’s not going to believe who I am with right now.” AJ exclaimed while he was reaching out his phone from his pocket.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked nervously. ‘How on earth Nick Carter had a crush on me?’ I thought to myself. I never thought myself as a celebrity. Yes, I was on a prime time adventurous TV show called ‘Black Market’, but it was only on the air for two seasons plus my character wasn’t anything but special. And Nick Carter used to date with Paris Hilton, right?

“Calling Nick.” Rochelle giggled.

“Well, you shouldn’t.”

“Why not?” AJ said while he was taking his sunglasses off.

“Don’t try to work your magic on me. “I joked while he was looking at me like puppies with his big chocolate brown eyes.

“Isn’t he something?” Rochelle joked while giving him a quick peek on the lips.

“I guess so.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Excuse me ladies.” AJ left us while he was dialing apparently Nick’s number.


He got backed after approximately 15 minutes later, with an evil smile on his face.

“He owns me big time for that.” He laughed.

“What did you say to him?” I asked nervously while his smile turning into a laughter. “Hey, this is not funny at all.” I added.

“I didn’t do anything.” Gave Rochelle a wink, “I just told him that the woman of his dreams turned out to be a Backstreet Boys fan, but no worries I didn’t tell him who you were.” He joked. “He needs to come here to figure out by himself.” He added with a satisfied smile on his face.

“That’s not pleasant.”

“Don’t be like that. He s the heartthrob .Every girl would like the idea of meeting him.” He defended himself.

“Well, maybe he is the heartthrob, but I’m not 15 anymore, and just for let you guys know, you were the one I always liked” I said.

“I already guessed that. Charming, isn’t he?” Rochelle joked.

“Seriously, you guys are weird.” I said while I was shaking my head.

“Duhh.” AJ nodded.

“Oh, and it’s not that he is unbelievably charming, it’s just that I’m into bad boys” I snapped, making her giggle.

“Hey, I’m not that bad.” AJ throw his hands in the air.

“I’m talking literally here AJ. Have you checked yourself in the mirror lately? You would be the term of bad boy in the dictionary.” I laughed.

“That was mean.”

“No, that was reality.”


Couple of hours and bunch of IPA’s later, I felt much more relax than I usually feel. I started to like my new company. Before I moved to LA I would have never guessed that one day I would meet one of the Backstreet Boys, but now here I am and getting comfortable with my favorite BSB guy and his adorable fiancé.

“I need to pee guys” I excused myself from the couple.

“That was unnecessaribily honest.” AJ joked.

“What? Do you think, cute girls don’t pee?” I asked matter of factly which put a giant smile on Rochelle’s face.

“Funny D.”

“Don’t tell me, we started to give each other nick names, bad boy?” I joked.

“Don’t you have pee to do?” AJ snapped, laughing.

“Right.” I nodded and left the couple.

Rochelle’s POV

“I liked that girl.” I told to J.

“She is funny.” J commented to me.

“I think they will instantly click with Nicky.”

“Hey!” Nick shouted at us from the other corner of the bar. “I thought you have someone with you that I have a huge crush on.” Nick asked, while walking towards us.

“Don’t be nervous, she just left for the toilet.” AJ joked.

“She? I thought you meant he?” Nick asked dumbfounded.

“Dude, since when did you start liking guys instead of girls? Am I missing something here?” I said.

“Considering J telling me something, I thought he played. You know, he would be messing with me like he would be with Chuck Norris, and telling me that he is with some hot chick that I had a huge crush on.”

“I’m definitely not Chuck Norris.” Diana entered the conversation which made three of us turned to her.

Nick’s eyes got open widely.

“You! ” He exclaimed.

“Me?” She smiled at him while shaking Nick’s hand.

“Oh! My God! ” He said, staring at her.