- Text Size +
Chapter 48

'Damn he knows me too well.' Nick thought as he pulled it away. His dick ached at the loss of the attention. "Baby.... please..."

Marshall heard the whine in his voice and felt a rush of power wash over him. Nick was allowing him to be in control. That was a big thing for Nick and he knew it. He wasn't about to let his chance at control slip away however.

"No" He barked.

"Why?" Nick complained.

"Cause I said so bitch." He snapped, wanting to see how far he could push Nick.

Nick sucked in a sharp breath. It confused him but, being called 'bitch' turned him on even more.

"Fucker. I did it. Now what?" Nick asked irritated.

"Push your shirt up above your nipples." Marshall said, doing the same.

Nick did as he was told.

"Play your nipples. Both hands. Don't do anything else unless I say you little cunt." Marshall softly instructed.

Nick now knew he was being a hard ass on purpose. He was playing a part and Nick was loving it.

"Shit that's better." Nick suddenly said.

"What did you do?" Marshall asked.

"Speaker phone." Nick said simply, moving his fingers to his nipples the way Marshall had told him to.

Nick's nipples where a very sensitive spot. His hardness grew even more as he rubbed over them. He cursed a little under his breath.

"Pinch them." He instructed.

Nick moaned, "Fuck. I'm so hard Marshall."

Marshall closed his eyes for a second. Normally he didn't get off on phone sex. He had started for Nick benefit but now this was making him hot. "Pretend it's me, pinching them and rolling them between my fingers and thumb. Close your eyes and imagine my mouth on one at a time, sucking and biting, making you beg for more."

Nick closed his eyes and let his head drop back. "Shit baby..." He trailed off. The thought was some how turning him on even more. He didn't think it was possible to be any more turned on then what he was.

"Feel good?" Marshall asked in a seductive voice.

"So good." Nick responded breathlessly as he continued to roll and pinch his nipples.

"Now my hands are moving down from you nipples. I'm running my fingertips all over your stomach and sides while my tongue dips in and out of your navel."

With his eyes still closed, Nick moved his hands in time with the narration and soon he was having a hard time sitting still as his fingertips trailed all over the sensitized skin of his stomach and sides.


"Fuck, baby, let me touch myself. Please baby. I need to cum so bad right now." Nick begged.

"Not yet. I promise, it'll be soooo good when you finally do cum." For having never done this before Marshall was really good at it.

Nick gasped as his hand inadvertently skimmed the tip of his cock. "Shit. Alright. I just want to fucking cum."

Marshall chuckled lightly, then continued. "Now I'm moving my hands over your hips. Closing in on your rock hard cock, but not touching it, just teasing the living hell out of you until you're squirming on the bed under my touch. Can you feel that Nicky? Can you feel me touching you?"

"Ah, Yeah, Uh." Nick replied squirming just as his boyfriend said he would.

Marshall reached down and began to stroke his now hard cock as he kept talking, "I'm moving my hands down furthe. Spreading your legs, running my fingers over your inner thighs. I'm getting closer to your big, hard, cock and you love the torture. I skim over that sensitive spot right behind your balls and your hips jerk because of it."

As if Nick body was being controlled his hands and fingers moved where Marshall told him and his hips jerked up. "Oh fuck," he moaned.

"That's it. You're a good little bitch. I'll bet you're so hard right now you can feel your heart beating in your cock, can't you?" Marshall asked, his voice dripping with sex.

"Shit yes. I'm gonna explode without even touching myself like a damn teenager soon." Nick panted. He was really starting to love phone sex. It allowed him to be the dominated one with out the fear of being hurt.

"Don't you dare fucking cum until I say you're allowed. Understand me bitch?" Marshall said with an edge in his voice.


"Yes." Nick breathed wanting more.

"Good. Now, I'm grabbing your balls and rolling them over my fingers…slowly." Marshall said as he began to rub a little faster. Precum began to ooze out of the tip of his dick. He was enjoying the taste of power. He knew more then likely this was the only way Nick would agree to let him taste it. He honestly couldn't blame Nick. After how he said AJ had hurt him he knew his issues with control were justified.

Nick did as his partner narrated "…feels so fucking good."

"We aren't even to the good stuff yet, Nicky.

"Shit."

"While my one hand keeps massaging your balls, my other starts skimming up and down the shaft of that beautiful cock of yours, just my fingertips, over and over until you feel like you're going insane." Marshall whispered as he did what he was saying to himself too.

For a few minutes, there were no sounds in either room or over the line. Finally neither could handle it anymore.

"Marsh…can't take…please…" he panted, his eyes squeezed shut.


Marshall licked his dry lips as he listened to his Nick beg for permition to please himself. "Fuck yes. That's it. Beg me bitch. Beg me to let you cum."


"Need… let me cum… need it so bad… my cock's so fucking hard Baby… it hurts… shit… please…" Nick panted out in a sexy little cry that brought Marshall closer to the edge.

"Do it Nicky. Wrap one hand around your dick and pump. Pretend it's me. Finger that sweet ass of yours with the other hand. Make yourself cum. I want to hear you fuck yourself. I want you to scream my name bitch." Marshall ordered, letting go of all restraint. He wrapped his hand back around his own shaft and began to pump furiously.


Nick moved into a position so that he could comfortably do both think Marshall had asked. "Oh fuck Marshall…so good…"


"I know, Nicky. I feel it too. Fuck your fist like it's my mouth. I'm sucking you down my throat and your hands are in my hair, holding me while you shove yourself deeper, hitting the back of my throat, feeling me moan around you because it's getting me off to let you do that to..." Marshall broke off in a moan unable to talk anymore. His own orgasm started buzzing through his body.

Nick imagined what Marshall was telling him as he shoved a second finger in his ass. His whole body started to vibrate. Suddenly his orgasm hit hard. Nick began cumming in long spurts all over his hand. "Marshall!" He yelled.

Hearing Nick hit his orgasm was the last straw for Marshall. "Fuck!" He yelled as he hit his climax. Cum shot all over his hand and stomach.

"Fuck that was just…goddamn. Where'd you learn to do that shit?" Nick asked after almost 5 minuets.

Marshall chuckled, "I've uh, actually never done that before."

"You're shitting me." Nick said in disbelief.

"Nope. Never had phone sex before in my life."

"Well shit..." Nick trailed off.

Marshall chuckled lightly at the wonder in the older man's voice. "So, was it good for you?"

Nick first nodded the remembered his boyfriend couldn't see him. Reaching over, he clicked off the speaker phone and picked the phone back up, "Hell yes."

"Didn't scare you? Ya know, the controll thing." Marshall asked sitting up.

"No, it... You... weren't really here so I didn't feel scared." Nick fought tears. He didn't like Marshall knowing his fear. He thought Marshall would think less of him.

"Don't cry baby. I understand. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I love you Nicky and you never have to be scared of me."

"I love you too. Thanks."