- Text Size +
Chapter 1

“Hey, Joe. Anything for me?” I asked my fabulous gay assistant while I was sitting on my desk.

“Shelly wants to see you!” He shouted from outside...

“Damn...” I thought to myself... “Why is she wanna see me again? Is not that enough what she gave it to me yesterday?” I was essentially cursing all over...

“Don’t get too excited.” He snapped while I was on my way to Shelly‘s office. Sometimes I just think that my assistant hates me... And me, I am just way too sophisticated for this job. My parents did not raise me like that. Yes I ve been a wild child for all my life but so what? Who doesn’t? This has nothing to do with my job.

“So, did you get my text messages?” Shelly asked me while I’m getting into her massive office.

“Yes, unfortunately...” I said, trying to control my nerves. This woman knows how to hit my nerves in a second, but trust me I’m not one of those bitches who cant control themselves in front of their bosses...

“So, Shelly... Seriously how do you expect me to meet him in the first place and make him fall into love with me?” I added without breaking the eye contact with her.

“Like you never did before?” She snapped. Oh god! Now here we go...

“But that was different.” I replied her “Plus, I don’t get the whole point of it... He now, is not that as famous as he used to. Why can’t we find someone else like, Drake?” I asked, catching a break. Yeap, I like to sound of it... Drake is a cutie pie and I can feed him in a second.

“Drake has a thing for Nicki Minaj.” She sounded open while rolling her eyes.

“But they are not together for a reason, I guess...” I started my argument

“Lexy, this is going to be big. And because of you, we are gonna make millions and he is going to be where he was before.” She said quietly. And we both know it does not gonna be that as easy as she sounded.

“But why am I needed to move into another city?” I asked, trying to control my nerves.

“To get closer to him.” She said, looking at me like I’m somehow dumbfounded.

“Shell, please, we both know how this is really goes... He is not going to be there all the time... He has a tour coming on, and he is going to be all over the world.”

“That’s why I hooked you up in a position as his personal stylist” She snapped.

“What?” I practically yelled at her.

“You heard me, while you are going to write for us the juicy details, you are also gonna be his personal stylist whom he can count on and be with him all the time.” She said, smiling. But, there is nothing unusual about this. All of these years, I had that stupid crush on him but who doesn’t... He was bigger than the biggest and he is world widely popular.

“So, you genuinely want him to be get into a relationship with one of his employees” I asked, happy with my question.

“You are going to be not just one of his employee, you are going to be the employee” She said, making an eye contact “Look Lex, if you don’t want to do this assignment, you can start looking-” She added, with a relief on her face. Was she actually threatened me?

“All right” I said, getting up from where I stand.