- Text Size +
Chapter 3

“ So tell me again, why do I need a fashion stylist?” Marshall Matters aka Eminem asked Paul( his manager )on the phone.

“Because this tour is really important to you, and we are trying to sell your brand world wide.” Paul answered him for the fifth time.

“I have an urban clothing brand, man.” He snapped, laughing slyly.

“Look at Kanye, Em.” Paul said dryly.

“ Kanye is a weirdo when it comes to style. He is doing his own thing. I’m not gonna copy anyone” He said, disturbed with the example.

“Nobody said you needed to copy him thats why I’m giving you this girl. I heard that she has a strong game when it comes to fashion.” Paul said, laughing. “ Plus there is nothing wrong about looking good. We are trying to give a good image to the public. Think about Chris Brown-”

“Yo! Don’t even compare me with the wife beater” He said, getting frustrated.

“And this comes from a guy who is writing songs about killing his ex wife.” Paul snapped.

“But I never did, right?” Marshall asked. He didn't like where this conversation goes.

“Anyways Marsh, so her name is Alexia. I’m sending her to you tomorrow morning so that you guys can discuss the further details about the tour and everything.” Paul explained.

“I can’t believe you are making me do this.” Marshall said.

“Don’t worry, you’ll survive. She is cool.” Paul said, trying get him optimistic about the situation.

“Is she hot ?”

“Marsh, strictly business. Keep it professional bro” Paul said, feeling a little bit guilty about lying to him, but he is doing this for the everyone s benefit. And this girl named Alexia, he read her articles on NY Times before, is like the real reproduction of Carrie Bradshaw. She can make Marshall, one of his closest friend and his star, make him real famous again, make him get on top with the story that she is going to write.