- Text Size +
CHAPTER 4

Part 1


Well, so funny but the truth is, before my fleshy meeting with Marshall Matters aka Eminem, Slim Shady, either Slim or Shady, whatever… I just needed to give the current news to my close friend whom is Lil Wayne.. I told you, weird, right?? So I called him, but instead of giving the correct information which i can’t possibly say to him, I just told him that I’m gonna style Eminem, which he couldn’t buy and laughed his ass off. The story behind us, I mean Lil and me, depends on a couple of years. He is actually one funny guy, and when he first he came out with the big hit Lollipop, i did a stunning interview with him, and so, we turned out to be friends. He is always making fun of me in an obvious fact, white girl in a black world, and I always make fun of him because of his daily growing family. This guy can not even count how many girls he knocked up. I know this is not a laughing matter tho but you know what they say, if you can’t cry about something just laugh it off .. Sad but true. Anyways he gave me a one crucial information about him; expect anything to everything..

“Hi, I’m here to see Marshall Matters”

Part 2

“Is he really checking me out ?” That was my first thought about him. Shelly and Paul would be happy about it, but as for me, when you are thinking professionally, one hell No!

“Hi” He said, shaking my hand.

“Hi Mr. Matters, nice to meet you.” I replied in the most polite way ever. He certainly does have the most magnificent blue eyes.

“Marshall. So what do you think about my choice of clothes today” He said, sarcastically.

“Do you really want me to be honest with you?” I gave him one serious look and trust me he actually doesn’t have any idea about style, not that he cares tho, i think.

“Oh well.. That bad, ha? Try me” He rolled his eyes.

“Well, if you ask my opinion, i think, you really should change these sneakers.” I pointed he was wearing bright blue color Nike sneakers with a XXL, giant red t-shirt.

He rolled his eyes again. “ Well, they are not paying me because of my choice of clothes.”

“But you are gonna pay me because of that, plus you asked my opinion.” I snapped.

“Are you nervous?” He asked, cynically.

“Nope. Why would I be?” I said but actually i was god damn nervous, i didn’t know what’s wrong with me.

“Are you sure about me, not making you nervous?” He asked, getting up from where he sat, trying to make a bloody eye contact with me. Seriously, what’s wrong with this guy?

“I thought that we are gonna talk about your upcoming photo shoot instead of how nervous I am.” I plumped, smiling nervously.

“Well, we will. By the way, you have nice dimples” He said. Truthfully, I get that compliment all the time, and i think i ‘m beautiful but as a matter of fact this is not a place to talk about my beauty Mr. Matters..

“Mr. Matters, are you trying to Jedi- mind me or something like that?” I asked he truly knows how to push my button, and the scary thing is that i just met him, 5 mins ago.

“You are funny.” He laughed slyly. “Call me, Marshall.”

“Ok. Not to change the subject or something but these are the color samples which I thought for your album shoot.” I said, taking out my samples and a couple of his pictures from my agenda. “ And these are my favourite shoot of yours.” I said which make him to gave me a funny look. “ As a fashion stylist point of view” I added.

“But I’m naked in this photo” He pointed out the photo where he was naked with a dynamite on his thing. Gazed at me for long 3 seconds.

“Ihmmm, color coordination..” I snapped. What the fuck is wrong with me and why in the hell this picture is here with the other pictures??

“Rite.” He said sarcastically.

“I was thinking about changing your style a little bit for the next album. More fashion forward, not Kanye West type of fashion forward tho. I ‘m thinking we can try something like straight-cut jeans, plain t-shirts and seriously no wife beaters or baggy pants.” I said “I already called Nike, French Connection and Armani. Especially Armani is really interested in making a new sneaker for you and provide a name after “Em-sneaks” or whatever you want” I added.

“Do i look like a Gaga to you?”

“Excuse me?”

“ This Armani thing.” He started

“ Well, that comes from a guy who doesn’t have any interest in fashion.” I said rolling my eyes

“Maybe I’m interested, but that doesn’t necessary mean I need to be gay looking, fashion forward, Beckham type of shitty guy!” He snapped or should i say practically yelled.

“I’m sorry” I said, breaking the gaze.

“You should be “ He said, at first I thought that being a sarcastic character as he is, he was joking but the fire in his eyes warned me that he was not joking. “Being a judgemental person as you are, you should have apologized me!” He snapped

“As a matter of fact I already did, if you have just listened what i said.., And I’m sorry that you’re manager hired me for this job, and I’m sorry that I accepted it because I thought that this would be a fun and good experience for me, but honestly I wasn’t really thinking that I needed to work for an amazon man! And talking about judgemental, well, its right into my face that who is judgemental or who is not” I yelled back, got up from where i stand before and left the room.

Few seconds later…

I was thinking maybe I should quit. I would reasonably say Shelly that, I met him and he doesn’t like me. End of story. Or I would say to her, what exactly happened in there.. Which probably make her mad. Or I would just disappear for a long time..

“Yo! Dawg!” Marshall said to Paul on the phone.

“Whats up, Marsh?” Paul asked.

“Not much bro. Do you have this girl’s number ?”

“Which girl Marshall, exactly?”

“This fashion stylist, girl, Alexia” He said

“Yes I have her number, I’ll text it to you right after we talk.” Paul replied, relieved a little bit that he asked her number “ Why do you need to call her? ” He asked, curiously.

“Thanks man. I was being a little bit rude to her, she came up to my office right after I talked with Kim on the phone and..”

“Don’t tell me you fucked it up, already.”

“Well, if you put it that way…”

“Apologize to her Em.” Paul said, disturbed by the fact that Marshall probably fucked it up the whole scenario he planned for a long time.

“I will, tonite.. Oh and by the way, she is hot!”

Paul smiled at himself and hung up the phone.