- Text Size +
CHAPTER 5


I was ready to go…Ready to leave everything behind my back.. Well its gonna cost me a fortune though, but i can always go back to bartending in New York I’m still young, 24 years old and that is not an old age for bartending, right ? Because I know that if i would go back to NY right now, i would never find a job as a writer again. Well, that’s the Shelly effect. She is a big force in media. I just wanted to hide under the covers for a long time, but my phone started to ring.

“I don’t think that we started off in a good way” The male voice said on the phone.

“Excuse me, who is this?” I replied.

“In the last 4 hours , how many people you met ?” He said jokingly.

“Mr. Mathers?”

“Exactly.”

“Look, i don’t have any time for talking, in fact I have a flight to catch in two hours” I snapped, Ok ,Maybe I lied about that flight thing, but I just wanted him to suffer for what he did for a complete stranger.

“So you’re giving up so easily. I’m Eminem . This is a big chance for you.” He said and he was right tho. But under these circumstances I wasn’t really sure.

“Well, I’m gonna consider the other oppurtunities.” Other oppurtinities , my ass. Arghh!!

“Such as?”

“None of your business”

“ Actually it’s my business, since you signed a deal for Shady Records for 6 months as my personal stylist” He snapped. Damn!! I completely forgot about that. I was wondering how much is the recoupment for leaving the work without giving any notice.

“I’m willing to pay whatever you’re gonna charge me.” I told him, there is no way for me to go back, not under these conditions,and certainly not under his behaviour.

“Am I scare you?”

“Why do you think, it’s always needs to be about you?”

“Just because…Anyways get ready, I’m gonna come and pick you up in a hour so that we can disscuss the further complications, if you will leave the job.”

“I told you, I have a flight in two hours” This guy, he seriously needs to learn to listen other people.

“Just cancel it then. Trust me, if you still don’t wanna work with me after we’ll talk, I’ll get you a ticket and put you on a plane with my own hands.” He snapped and hung up the phone.

“Did he really hung up on me? Without waiting my answer. Well, well, well… Mr. Shady, I’m gonna show you who is the real boss in this game.” I thought, and the real game just started like that..


Exactly, right after 30 minutes I was completely ready. I wore my mini black bandage dress by Herve Leger with my extra tall high heels. I know that I was going to be taller than him, but it wasnt like I really cared his opinion or his feeling at this point. I straightened my originally curly black hair. Put on a red lipstick, used some black eyeliner to show off my green eyes. I looked at a mirror one more time .. I was ready.. I didn’t even know where we were gonna go. But if he wants to talk, Ok, we can talk.

I wasn’t really sure at first that if he really deserve some kind of game like that, but now I know that, that’s what exactly he needs. He really needs to learn, the world doesn’t revolve around him. I know people in rap business, pretty humble people.And trust me he wasn’t like any of them. Maybe that’s why he is so successful, however he still needs to know where he needs to stop.

I didn’t want to be alone with him even for a second so I decided to wait him at the lounge area at the hotel, but as for my luck while I opened my room door , we just bumped into each other. There was that weird silence and tension in the air and that’s why exactly I didn’t want to be alone with him , he was making me nervous.

“How come they let you in without giving me a notice about you are coming upstairs” I asked, irritated.

“Hey, In case you didn’t notice, I’m Eminem.” He snapped, laughing slyly.

“I’m very well aware of that, thanks to you.” I smiled. He was staring at me, more like deeply. This tension between us started to kill me. “Are we going or not?” I added.

“After you.” He said and let me go.