- Text Size +
CHAPTER 6

Part 1



Marshall’s side

I wasn’t really expecting her to look damn hot. She is cute and sexy. Definetely smart and independent. And from the looks of her, she seriously hates me. Hate is a strong word for this occasion tho. Lets just say that, she just didn’t start to like me, yet. I didn’t think that fashion people can be smart, most of the ones that I know, just shallow. But this girl, she really is something.

I wasn’t really thinking, when I first met her this morning, it was right after I talked with Kim on the phone and she was giving me a speech about how I spoiled Hailie. So I was upset and angry. All of those years, and Kim still knows how to push my button. I can’t blame her when it comes to Haylie tho, I did spoil her but it’s not because I love her stupidly, I mean I love my baby more than words but it’s because, when I was at her age, I didn’t have the opportunity to get what I want.

“Are you planning on talking to me in the next future?” I asked, trying to make a joke and break the silence.

“What do you want me to say?” She snapped.

“Something.” I said “Like, what makes you decide to work in fashion?” I asked .

“What makes you decide to be a rapper?” She asked back, she felt like she was being interviewed for the first time in her life.

“Well, everybody knows my story. I had so much anger, and I was talented when it comes to lyrics,at the end opportunities just came in to my hands. -”

“Why do you always start your argument with I’m Eminem or everybody knows who I’m .. Are you narcissist or something like that?” She blurted out which made me laugh.

“Cause that’s just the way I am”

“That’s not a good thing” She said, rolling her eyes

“Why? Do you want me to change?”

“It!s not my place to say something like that, but you should consider asking this to your pshycologist” She snapped. She was trying to be mean which made me hard.



Damn she really is sexy when she is angry. All I thought was stopping the car in the middle of nowhere and kiss her but I seriously afraid that she would kick me in the balls if i would try something like that.


Part 2

Lexy’ s side

“So I thought that we were going to talk about business.” I added. Instead of looking down the road, he was staring at me for a second which made me horrified.

“Yes, about that, I’m sorry about this morning. I was having some personal issue before you came in to my office so I was kinda upset and you didn’t help the situation.” He said apologetically.

“Wow, the famous Eminem just apologized me.” I snapped, rolling my eyes.

“See, you are not helping.”

“What do you want me to say?” I asked.

“You can say, you appreciate it.”

“Ok I appreciate the apology Mr. Mathers”

“How many times, do I need to say, call me Marshall? I don’t like being formal”

“You are my boss, I need to be formal” I said.

“I don’t want you to be formal.” He plumped. “End of the discussion. Plus I’m gonna try to be more polite, when you are around. Are we ok ?” He asked, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

“I’ll think about it.” I said cautiously, by the time we got on a side way and he stopped in front of some Italian restaurant.

The dinner went on eventlessly. We were talking in between the bites and telling each other our lives and exchanging ideas about his up and coming album style, what direction we need to choose about his personal style and etc. The only funny thing about the dinner was when the waitress came and asked for our order. I ordered penne ala vodka with the side order of stuffed mushrooms. He started to look at me dumbfounded, he probably expected me to eat some ceasar salad or hell. He didn’t mention anything though but from the looks of him I can tell he liked it. Oh and the other funny thing was, I mean it was funny to me, but for Marshall I dont know (sighh**, evil laughhh), one of the other tables that close to us, there was this guy group whom looked at me all nite, and making it obvious . First Marshall ignored them but when one of the guys at the table came to me and gave me his number, Marshall was almost like a bomb about to explode. At some point I can tell he still hesitates about telling or commenting about what he really feels. So he just murmured something like “ that was really disrespectful, Idiots” .

“Hey, do you wanna do something fun?” He asked me while we were waiting his car in front of the restaurant. He was looking at me with those magical blue eyes. Whenever he looks at me like that, the pressure on my shoulders becomes heavier than ever. I didn’t know it was gonna be that scary and at the same time that excited I couldn’t possibly fallin in love with this guy, i couldn’t even think about liking him in that way, he needed to be the one who fallen in love with me. This was my assignment and I needed to be professional.

“Why not?” I replied, trying to be normal.

“Ok, I was planning on taking you to a club so that you can have a little bit of fun with me.” He said, jokingly.

“That’s allright. But do you always take your employees to the clubs? ” I snapped while we were getting into his car.

“Only the beautiful ones.” He winked .

“Who knew the real Slim Shady is a cheesy guy with a cheesy answers?” I laughed.

“ Hey. Now that you know , all of out problems solved.” He snapped back at me.