- Text Size +
CHAPTER 7

“You did forget to tell me that your famous friends are gonna be here with us tonite .” I said to him after we got into this hip hop night club called ‘Reggie’s Night Club’

“Does that changes things?” He asked at me, curiously.

“Not exactly.” I told to him , I was just afraid that Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent’s gonna recognize me from an interview I did made with him. By the time we got closer to their table.

“Yo!!! Dawg!! I didn’t know that you were actually gonna come tonite. Dre told me that you needed to take care of some bitch” Bizarre said to him while I was actually planning on sitting to table.

“And that would be me” I snapped, while I was looking at Marshall, questioning him.

“Asshole-Lexy, Lexy –Asshole” He introduced me with Bizarre while Bizarre looking at us like we were two crazy people which made me giggle like a girl.

“Lexy is my personal stylist.” Marshall said to the other guys.

“Right. Since when do you need a personal stylisy ” Curtis said, jokingly.

“Are you shitting me?” Kuniva added jokingly.

“Yes man, seriously,since Paul decided that I need a personal stylist.” Marshall informed them, rolling his eyes.

“Have we met before?” Curtis asked , while he was trying to get away from dozen of girls who clearly paid the bouncer to got into the VIP room.

“I don’t think so.” I said, obviously lied about it.

“She strangely seem familiar to me” He told Marshall, while taking a seat next to me. “Do you wanna dance?” He asked after a minute later.

“Who can say no to 50 Cent ?” I giggled , which made Marshall turned into my direction and stared at me for a second. He clearly was trying to be cool with it, but his eyes were saying the opposite thing which was a good though.

By the time I got onto dance stage with 50 Cent, the song “The way you are” by Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake pumped up by the DJ. We were dancing intensily and Marshall couldn’t take his eyes away from me.

“So, are you really Em’s personal stylist or his girlfriend whom he doesn’t wanna share with us?” He said into my ear which made me laugh. Marshall’s eyes were still on us.

“Yes, I’m really his personal stylist.” I said flirtatiously while I ogled my eyes.

“Are you sure?” He questioned.

“Positive.” I replied back at him, smiling

“So if I do this” He grabbed my waist to made me closer to him “ Em s not gonna come here, kick my ass off.” He added jokingly.

“Positive.” I said again while I was trying to look Marshall from the corner of my eye. He was sitting there and watching us. I was begging for to song to end, yes i did want to make him jealous a little bit, but i didn’t want him to loose his hope about me and turn his direction to an another girl.