- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Lucy and Lisa explain to their boys, that they will have a company... and that BSB move to Five, In England....
(Residence of Five, Liverpool 94, England,15:30)

"You can not be serious .." said Jay shocked when she said something like the manager about the new members of their 5ive family.
"Oh, come on JayJay...it be fuun" she defended her plan.
"You know Lisa,... he is afraid of his status ..." Ritchie said cheerfully when he try leafed through the new book what he bought about a year ago.
"He has some?" Abz passed cross living room and went into the bathroom.
"Haha .." Jay grinned and folded his hands and sit in a chair.
"Ouuuuuch Jay!! ..kill him someone ..he is like Elephant! .." Ritchie begun scramed when Jay sat in that same chair there was already Ritchie.
"I don't want them there!!" Sean said sadly, standin in the doorway, holding his yogurt in hand.
"The older you get, the bigger is problem to explain you something!" Lisa rolled her eyes and slemmed the door from living room.
"the older and more angrier, isnt she?" Jay glanced with smile on Ritchie.
"You're right ... and now get out!! " Ritchie laughed and take down Jay from him and his chair.

(Management of the the Backstreet Boys, Los Angeles, USA, 10:17)

"Oh maan ..come oon...it will be better than if we lived in some uncomfort hotel's room and must pay for empty fridge..." tried the right hand of manager explain them the benefits to offer of accommodation.
"for fridge will have to pay everywhere when Howie is with us" interrupter her Nick.
"Im not going ANYWHERE!" Howie said by squeaky voice and grabbed his pink teddy bear.
"Okay...that animal goes too" she sighed and Howie just noticed how he start like this idea.
"and and Nintendo??" stand Nick and look at her with puppy's eyes
"Gosh, NIckolas...How old are you??!!" Lucy looks at him skeptically and after few minutes she sigh and put her hands in the air.
"of couurse little Nicky...nintendo will fly by first class" she said flippantly.
"Only 21" said Nick with cute smile and Brian giggled.
"Okay..who wants fly??" she looked at all and only raised hand was Brian.
"you are a...." Brian chuckled that they made Lucy feel like idiot and boys curiosly looked and started pouring Lucy about thousand question from amenities of the city, home to the smell of toilet paper.

later...
(SMS chat between Lisa and Lucy)

Li: How was?
Lu: 2:4
Li: aw really? its not so bad..there it was 1:500000
Lu: gosh, so bad? :D
Li: you know, my boys are worried about their fridge:D
Lu: We take our..or rather our trash Howie:D
Li: Haha, we have trash Sean:D
Lu: Still you seems it like a good idea?
Li: oof course!! we have almost completed yours rooms!I miss youu
Lu: you know..I miss my lovely England..we will come no matter what!
Li: Dont worry...it only a couple of nights and you will be there...
Lu: yaaaaaaaaay!! :D
Li: haha..but I gotta go now, I feel that fuys turn someone into a wall and made new color of wall....
Lu: Jesus..okay...bye..I'll see you soon!!

(Brian Littrell's flat, L.A , 20:30, USA)

"Dont worry about it...they will come" Brian smiled and fluffed the pillows behind the couch.
"I know..but anyway...even if I begged on my knees?" Lucy looked at him with hope in her eyes and Brian looked at her and looking for a nice answer.
"I thiiink....not" shook his head sadly and Lucy sighed with a smile.
"no wonder..." she smiled bravely and sat down beside him and took a glass of wine.
"At least..you do not worry about it ..." he smiled and take her at his chest and hold her around her chest.
"I know that..oh wait..I forget..say to you..thank you that you hold me during the meeting.." she lifted her yes to him and stroked his cheek.
"for my beauty in trouble everything...I know how much is it important to you..I love you girl.." he smiled at her.
"I love you man, .I'll havent you..." she said enthusiastically and caress his leg.
"so you will drink this bottle alone" he added, laughing and kissing her hair.
"come on..lets go sleep.." he patted her gently by hand, when he saw the time on his watch.
"damn...tommorrow the hard and packing day.." she sigh and turn off television.
"come on love, Im here, Donald Duck is there and you .." he waited for her at the stairs to the second floor while he tried his duck voice.
"of course...my lovely Donald duck will help as twoo man..." she laughed as she turner off the lifhts in their living room and grabbed the offered hand.
"be sure..." he wink and smile....