- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Rating will come as chapters do..
Baylee's POV

"Baylee!! Sweetie its time to get up for school." I opened my eyes to see my mom standing over me with my little sister in her arms.

"Okay mom i'm up."

I threw the covers off of me, sat up, rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked over at the pictures of my family and my eyes stopped at the one picture of my mom and dad as they stood there with Leighanne and Brian who where my real mom and dad. See, my real mom died in a tragic car accident and my real father was in a deep coma. This happen when I was 5 years old, I'll be turning 14 in two weeks.

I was put in to the care of my dad's best friend and his girl friend, now fiancee, who also had kids. As the years went on Brian laid in a coma and my dad wouldn't let anyone pull the plug. He says he knows his best friend he will come to when he's ready. My dad was not the one to really give up.

I saw Brian every other day, even though years have passed I have also lost most of my memories of Brian and Leighanne as my parents. All I can remember is the dad and mom that I have now. My dad was not to keen on me calling him dad at first but we all kind of got used to it and I have ever since. And let me tell you I love my family with all my heart. There's my dad, He is a singer, actor, and owns his own movie production company. He also writes movies to Cool Right yeah. He's my hero. He is what I want to be when I get older.

My mom is totally amazing. She's a stay at home mom, she's what I want in the woman I marry one of these days. Then I have a brother , Bryden who's 15. I'm closest to him, and then there's my sister Hailey who's 11. Then we have the twins, Lillie and Noah who are 5 and adorable. They really do look up to us older kids.. That's my family pretty amazing, right?

I smiled to myself as I walked in to my brother's room he had drool all over his homework.
"Bry get up man," I threw a pillow that smacked him right in the head as his head jerked up.

"huh?"

"Dude the girls deff would not find that hot." I left the room laughing when Hailey rounded the corner.

"Bay, Dad wants you, he's in the studio." She rolled her eyes at me. We fought a lot but she also fought with Bryden, mostly cause we picked the fights.

"Kay punk!" I ruffled her hair which she hates.

"Ughh you're such a jerk!" she flattened her hair back down.

I ran down the stairs to the basement where the studio was and I walked and saw my dad bobbing his head to the beat he was making. I laughed, sat down next to him and he stopped the beat and looked over at me and smiled!

"Hey son."

"Did you need to talk to me Dad?"

"Yeah, About that I got the papers in the mail yesterday. To change your last name."

I smiled. That was my birthday wish I really wanted the same last name as everyone else in my family, my dad wasn't to happy he felt that Brian would totally be mad, but its something I really wanted and felt I needed.

"Really!.. did you sign them?" I looked at the papers in his hands.

"Yes, but before I turn these in today I really need to know is this truly what you want Bay?" He looked me in my eyes.

"Yes dad I really really want this, with all my heart. I want to have the same last name as you, Mom, my brothers, and sisters. Please dad let me have this?" I questioned him not knowing if he was going to go through with it.

"Okay son." He smiled. Soon as I turn these in today you will be a Carter!"
Chapter End Notes:
plz review