- Text Size +
Nicks POV

"Hey Baby!" I walked in to the kicthen holding my youngest son.

"Yeah Love?" She smiled as she made the twin's their lunch.

"Im going to go turn these papers in. Then go see Brian. I been so busy with the party stuff and these papers and then the movie that I haven't got to go see Brian" I felt bad.

I hadn't seen my best friend after his heart surgery. Many years ago when I didn't support him much during that I promised him that I would be there for him.

"Okay babe you going to be home before the kids get home?" She walked up to me and took Noah out of my arms and sat him at the table with his food.

"Yeah I'll pick them up form school today." I smiled and kissed my wife.

"Dont forget u need to pick up dinner. I would suggest pizza cause Cattie, Leim, and James are sleeping over with Lillie and Noah tonight."

"Okay will do wife."I smiled and open the door as three small children ran thought the door.

"Woooo slow down rugrats!" I laughed then looked up at Rochelle.

"You girls have fun with them monsters!" I hugged her and walked past.

"Thanks Carter!" she yelled.

Two hours had past, I was walking in to the hospital I had just gotten out of SSI building. Changing Baylees last name and was off to see my best friend. I checked my phone cause it kept going off for the past hour and half. It was Kacey My fiancee.

I was walking in to Brians room when she picked up.

"Nick you need to get home now!" she said with out saying hello.

"Whats wrong Kace?" I looked up at the bed and it wasn't Brian laying there.

"Brians here." She talked slowly in to the phone.

"I'm on my way!" I ran to my car and left for my house as fast as i could.

"I slamed on my brakes as soon as I got in to my drive way and took my keys out and jumped out of the car and ran in to my house, and there he sat.

"Brian?" I said as I walked in to the living room he stood up and faced me.

"Nick?" we hugged and I started to cry I missed my best friend so much.

"How long have you been awake they was suppose to call me!" I was mad that the hospital had not called.

"Four days."


" God if I wasnt so busy with Baylees party and all the other shit I would have been there i'm usely there everyday.. i'm so sorry Brian?"

"It's okay Nicky. How is Baylee?" He looked in my eyes.

"He's good really good he will be 14 in two weeks" I smiled then it faded when I rememeber he was a Carter now.

"Brian we need to talk" I looked at him we walked in to my office in the basement

"I see you have kept up on the music what about the other guys?"

"Well we have done some backstreet stuff kevin left the group though. To rasie mason. Then me and howie and Jay have down some solo stuff and we put out your solo that u was working out I hope thats okay? Aj has kids now to!"

I smiled

"Yeah Kacey told me i met them down stairs and yours too. I also heard my little brother is getting married why haven't you married that girl yet you guys were together and had Bryden and Hails" He smiled

"Well we have been engagged for 9 years i proposed the night of the accident" I frowned remebering that night

"I couldnt do it with out you beside me Brian." I smiled at him hoping he understood how much I really missed him.

" Well im here now so we can make up for lost times Nicky. By the way what did you want to talk about" he looked at me but before I could say anything. My two older children come running down stairs yelling with there mother on their tales

"Dad you forgot to pick....!" Baylee stopped in his tracks causing Bryden to bump in to him.

"Dude..!" he seen the same thing that made Baylee stop.

"Brian?"Baylee said and Brian stood up and hugged Baylee.

"Noo noo" Baylee pushed him back and ran to me and wraped his arms around me crying.

"Shhh Bay" I tried soothing him by rudding his back

"Please dad no I want to stay with you and mom i'm a Carter now please dont make me go!" He cryed more.

Brians heart slenlty broke when he heard the words come out of Baylees mouth but he didnt blame him for feeling that way he was very young when the accident happen.

"Baylee. Im not here to take you away" Brian spoke up I looked up in shock so did Baylee.

"Your not" He looked around to Brian but kept a tight hold on me.

"No i just wanted to come see everyone and maybe stay and get to know you and your brothers and sisters. Im not going to take you away if you want to be here and stay here. I understand that I would to... but I would love to be in our life as what ever you want me to be" Brian stepped up to me and Baylee.

"O okay. thank you." He wiped his tears away..

"Okay maybe me and mom and Brian and you should sit down and talk after dinner and get things straighten does that sound okay?"

"yeah that would be great" Brian smiled and Baylee just nodded
Chapter End Notes:
Reveiw plz... and i Really need Beta and maybe co write with me.