- Text Size +

Chapter 7


"All better?" AJ asked as Mason came out of the room holding his wet clothes.

"Yup."

"Alright then, lets go put this stuff in the washer." AJ said and directed him down to his laundry room.

Together they put his stuff in the washer and turned it on.

"Ok, if Uncle AJ turns on some cartoons will you and Baylee sit and watch quietly while I clean up your mess?" He asked as they walked toward the living room.

"Uh huh." Mason nodded.

AJ went into the living room and told the boys to close their eyes and AJ switched it to a cartoon channel.

AJ had only JUST gotten Mason's mess cleaned up when he heard Mason yelling at Baylee.

"Stop, he's gonna get mad and be mean again."

"I'm not hurting anything." Baylee replied.

AJ peaked around and saw Baylee jumping on the couch.

"Baylee stop that." AJ said trying to sound calm as he entered the room.

"But I'm hyper and bored." Baylee complained as he stopped jumping.

"Ah hell, No sweets. I forgot." AJ rubbed the side of his face.

"AJ!" Baylee and Mason yelled.

"I'm sorry guys. Uh, what if we play Hide and go seek. Nick said you like that."

"I love hide and go peek!" Mason cheered.

"That sounds fun but I think you have something to take care of first." Baylee pointed to James who was making a funny face.

AJ sniffed and made a face, "Aww, hells no!!!! Fuck no..." He mumbled as he went over and picked James up.

"How the hell do I do this?" He asked Baylee.

"You gotta take the dirty diaper off, clean him up then put the new diaper on." Baylee explained.

"Uh, ok. I've never done this before." AJ said grabbing the diaper bag.

"Should I get the trash can then?" Baylee asked.

"Trash can?" AJ question.

"For when you open the diaper and have to throw up and to throw the dirty diaper in..."
"Uhh..." AJ said staring at James.
 
"Lay him down." Baylee said
 
AJ laid James down on the floor.
 
"NO! You gotta put somethign underneath him! Like the travel mat thingy or a blanket...or a towel or something!"
 
"Okay!" AJ said as he went through the diaper bag.
 
He saw a small mat that you could fold and laid it down.
 
He then laid James down and took his pants off.

"What kinda messed up shirt is this?" AJ asked as his phone began to ring. "Hello?" He asked answering it.

"Hey man, did you play hide and go seek yet?" Nick asked.

"No, I've been cleaning up broken glass mixed with chocolate milk then piss and now I'm trying to figure out how to change James but this shirt he's wearing is like..."

"You mean The funky ass shirt that snaps over the diaper thing?" Nick asked remembering it well. 

"Yeah! Exactly...what do I do?" He asked.
 
Nick chuckled, "Just unsnap it...there's buttons at the end...unsnap them..."
 
"Okay...now what?"
 
"Take the diaper off..."
 
"How?"
 
"There's things on the side that stick to the diaper...undo them."
 
AJ undid them and almost gagged as Mason and Baylee giggled in the background.
 
Nick tried hard not to laugh.