- Text Size +
A few hours later a few of AJ's close family and friends sat around the TV at Denies' watching home movies of AJ when he was younger. Some moments made them laugh while other made them cry.

"Oh gawd, no mom, please don't show them this!" Nick suddenly heard AJ's voice.

His eyes got large and he looked around the room.

He sat on the coffee table that had been pushed off the the side of the room holding a bottle of beer.

As the picture came on the screen it showed AJ at about age four running around the living room with a towel tied around his neck.

"Super Alex!" He yelled jumping up on the couch.

The people in the room laughed a little.

"Holly hell this is the most embarrassing thing ever!" AJ complained.

Nick stood up and walked toward the hall. He looked over at AJ and gave him a warning glare and motioned for him to follow.

AJ rolled his eyes but stood and followed him down the hall.

Nick opened the door to the closest room and walked in without even looking to see what it was.

AJ walked into the room and blew on the door. As he did it closed.

"What is this?" Nick asked looking around the room.

"My old bedroom." AJ explained jumping up and the bed.

"Would you get down?" Nick almost growled.

"You worse then Kevin." AJ complained dropping down on the bed.

"I am not!" Nick snapped.

"Yeah, you kinda are." AJ nodded.

"Look, would you just leave me alone already? I told you; I don't have a problem and I'm not gonna change." Nick folded his arms over his chest.

"I really didn't wanna have to do this Nick but I guess I have no choice." AJ said standing and walking toward him.

"Do what?" Nick ask nervous trying to back away from him.

"This." AJ said and snapped his fingers.

Suddenly Nick was seated in the middle of a giant music arena. The stage was full of instruments and a large jumbo screen was over the top of it.

The entire arena however was empty except for Nick.

"What the-" He questioned when suddenly AJ appeared next to him.

"What's going on?" Nick asked shifting in the seat to look at him.

"Nick, you're going to be visited by the spirits. One is of the past, one is of the present and the other will be over the future." AJ explained.

"Do I look like Scrooge to you?" Nick asked angry.

AJ ignored him and went on talking, "Now I get to choose what these spirits look like. I was gonna make them some hot girls in bikini's but that dude who I'm now thinking might be God said that would be inappropriate so I chose someone you could better relate to. I'm also hoping you'll listen to him." AJ rolled his eyes as he finished.

"Him? Him who?" Nick asked.

"Me." He heard a voice from the seat next to him.

He turned and came face to face with Kevin.

"Kevin? You're dead too?" Nick asked confused and worried.

"No, I'm really a spirit from your past. I just look like Kevin." He explained.

"Oh, well, whats going on?" Nick asked him.

"I'm here to show you your past in hope it will help Alexander complete his task."

"Look bub, not even my mom is allowed to call me that so just tell all the angles and your little spirit friend to cut it out." AJ snapped.

"You know, you really don't have to stay to watch this." Kevin told him.

"I know but I aint got anything better to do." He shrugged and popped his feet up on the chair in front of him.

Kevin shook his head. "Very well."