- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Date: 12-31-1998



A short time later the two men found themselves at Marshall's small apartment he had leased for the next two months.

They had made out the whole ride in the cab from the bar to his place and then again as Marshall fumbled to open his door.

As soon as it opened the two  went inside quickly and locked the door. Marshall grabbed Nick's hand and lead him off to the bedroom as they began to kiss again. They only stopped long enough to remove their shirts and climb onto the bed.

"Damn, I'm so fucking hard right now." Marshal cursed climbing up to straddle Nick's hips.

Nick smiled as he felt the older man's erection press into his own.

"Feels like you are too." He said in a flirtatious voice.

Nick blushed a little. He had never gotten this far with anyone and now here he was with his number one crush.

"Don't be shy baby. I'll take care of it." Marshall whispered in a husky voice and moved backward a bit. He reached forward and began to undo Nick's jeans.

Nick was so nervous and excited but would not let himself show it. He did not want Em thinking that he was a dork.

The older blond pushed apart the jeans as he finished pulling down the zipper. Part of Nick's blue plaid boxers could be seen. Marshal smiled. It had been a little while since he had done anything with anyone so he was thrilled to be getting some relief.

"God, don't tease me. Please just touch me. I wanna feel you feel me." Nick's voice whimpered and begged.

"Anything you say." Marshal almost growled and yanked down his jeans. Seeing Nick's erection pressing against the fabric of his boxers excited him. 

Nick couldn't take anymore. He pushed his thumbs into his waist band and began to lift his hips and push them down. He moaned, frustrated when he found his feet were getting tangled.

"Here, let me help." Marshal said and began to removed the pants and boxers from Nick's feet and ankles. When he finished and looked back up he found Nick's eyes closed and his left hand rapped tightly around his penis.

Now, I have to admit, watching Nick fuck his fist was amazing. I don't think I've ever seen anything that hot before. I wanted to keep watching but I didn't. I wanted to get off inside him not watching him.

"Here, I can do better." Marshal said moving up between Nick's legs as he parted them.

Reluctantly Nick removed his hand and kept his eyes closed. The next think he felt was a warm wet sensation wrapping around his dick.

"Fuck!" He yelled out as his hips thrust upward forcing Marshal to take his cock deeper.

Marshal moaned around the cock in his mouth let Nick feel the vibrations as he began to bob up and down on the shaft. With each downward motion he took more of the length into his mouth.

"Shit, suck me harder. Take all of me. Please Marshal."

Nick's voice dripping with sex almost made me explode right there. I knew he wanted me to keep blowing him but I put my own needs ahead of his.

"Up." Marshal said pulling away and taking off his jeans and boxers.

"Huh? why?" Nick's eyes snapped open in protest.

"I want that sweet ass Nicky." Marshal growled sexually.

"I..." Nick stuttered moving slowly.

"I won't hurt you. I swear." Marshal told him using a hand to guide him into the desired position.

Nick was feeling a heavy mix of emotion. He was scared due to being a virgin but he also wanted this. He wanted Marshal to own him. He liked Marshal and felt like if he gave him what he wanted then Marshal would like him too.

Marshal spit into his hand and coated his dick with the saliva. He then spit a bit more and let it fall and drip into Nick's ass. He used one finger to smear it around and briefly stuck it deep inside of Nick to lubricate the tight hole.

The brief sensation make Nick's body shake. He knew after feeling that finger in him that he wanted to get fucked.

"Do it. Own me." Nick begged as Marshal pressed his Dick against Nick's pucker.

Without another word I forced my hips gently forward and allowed my dick to slide into Nick's tight, little, ass. It was thee most erotic feeling my dick had ever felt. I still to this day haven't fucked a better piece of ass then his.

A few moments later Marshal was fucking Nick's ass hard and fast. Nick was moaning and yelling out in pleasure.

"God, I'm gonna cum." He warned.

"Not yet, I'm almost there." Marshal instructed.

He griped Nick's hips even harder and began thrusting faster and harder then even he though possible. A loud, wet, smacking sound filled the air and mised with each of there cries each time Marshal slammed into Nick's ass.

"Mother fucker! Now Nicky! Cum! Scream my fucking name!" Marshal order.

Nick's body began to rock and a strangled scream escaped his lips as warm, sticky cum spurt from his dick onto the bed sheets. "Mar- shal!"

"Fuck!" Marshal shouted as he rammed into Nick one last time and shot his load deep within him.

A few moments later when his body had stopped convulsing he pulled out

That fuckin fast I fell in love and at the time didn't even know it.