- Text Size +
Story Notes:

For this story Backstreet boys will have formed in early 1996. Brian and Leighanne will have married late 1996. They will have had Baylee 11/26/1997 and their "daughter" Brianne on 12/26/1998. All of the backstreet boys birthdays are the same as real life.

By the way: for those who think I stole ideas from evergreen to make this story... I did not! In fact I have been working on this Plot line for almost two years! Everything in this entire story is all my own!

AN: The entire idea for this story came from a friend of mines real life. I have been trying to write this and working on plot lines for almost 2 years. All of the thoughts are my own. The names are the same names of my group of friends at the time she got pregnant. The boy's names are even the same. I did not take ANY ideas from anyone here on this website.

Hi, Allow me to introduce myself. I am Brianne Jaquelin Ranee Littrell. If you take a close look at me I'm a pretty average sixteen year old girl. I like Make-up; Clothes and accessories. I just got a white mustang with pink racing stripes for my birthday and a trip to the DMV to get my permit. I text my friends a lot. I can even type up a message without looking at the screen.

If you pan out a little you'll see that I have a mom, a dad, and a older brother. Still seems pretty normal right? Wrong! My father is a member of a world famous boy band. My mother is model and actress. She also has her own accessory line called Wylee. My older brother, Baylee, is a music writer even though he's only 17. He's written a ton of songs and has been recognized for doing so.

Our family has been everywhere. Ok, so maybe not everywhere but probably really close to everywhere. See, my dad being a singer and a hardcore family guy has the need to take us with him any time he goes somewhere. It can be a lot of fun but in some ways it also sucks. Oh yeah, don't tell my parents I said that word!

Because of my dad's fame and traveling with him it's hard to make good friends because my brother and I don't go to real school. Meeting a boy and having a relationship is even harder, not that my parents would ever let me date. I have a few friends near our home in Cali. where we spend most of our free time. They are awesome about trying to introduce me to guys when I'm home. I just can't tell my parents about it.

Anyway, to sum things up. I'm an average, girl with an exiting family and boring life... But ya know, I have a feeling thing are about to change.