- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this chapter gets a little steamy hope you like it
Alex growled in My ear as we quietly made our way to one of our hiding spots backstage. We left a trail of clothes so if anyone was looking for us they should just follow the clothes. Kim was given Alex a blowjob when he picked her up, bent her over a chair and slid deep inside her pussy. Kim gasped moaning hard as alex fucked her pussy hard.

Nick have you seen bone anywhere he was supposed to be in makeup 15 minutes ago? Last time I saw bone he was with Kim heading backstage. Oh hell nick anything can happen In a 2 hour time period with those two we better see if we can find them. Alright but if they are doing what I think they are doing maddie won’t be an only child for long. When Kevin hears that he quickens his pace following the trail of clothes hoping to find aj and kim.

Kim dug her nails in my back causing me to slide deeper inside her. I thrusted even harder sucking one of her nipples as I felt her walls tighten around my throbbing cock. I grabbed kims hips pulling her up and down on my cock as I bit her neck moaning into it. I got her against the wall spreading her legs as far as they would go. I smiled as her moans got louder and louder knowing in just a few seconds she would beg me to make her cum. Alex I can’t take it anymore please make me cum I need you. I smiled as I fucked her hard and fast grabbing her hair pulling her to me. Kim whimpers oh god alex your dick feels so good in my pussy oh I’m Cumming oh god. Alex groans as Kim’s screams get louder, he moans in her ear oh yeah here it comes baby. Alex smiles as he cums inside kim filling her with his seed just as Kevin and nick open the door.

What the hell is wrong with the two of you?If you wanted some time alone all you had to do was ask but instead you just disappear leaving Madison with baylee all because you 2 want to have sex. Alex and Kim Look at Kevin saying they are sorry and that it wont happen again. Kim asks if Madison and baylee are safe. Nick says yes they are fine they are sleeping right now. I fed them, changed maddie and put them both to sleep. Kim hugs nick we are sorry thanks for looking after her I feel so bad. Nick and Kevin say its fine you two are forgiven bone get your ass to makeup and kim you go get maddie off nick’s bus.

Kim made her way to nick’s bus smiling when she saw maddie sleeping alongside baylee. She kisses maddies forehead dream well my little angel. She climbs into the bunk across from the kids and finds herself drifting off to sleep. Brian is talking with howie when Kevin says can you believe those two abandoning their child just to have sex. Nick laughs ya know if it wasn’t for the trail of clothes I don’t think we would of found them. I’m still trying to get the visions out of my head. The show was going great the fans went nuts over baylee.

During intermission while the other guys were changing alex walked out on stage asking everyone for their attention. He smiles saying for the last 15 months my life has changed drastically. For 23 of the 24 years of my life it was always about me. Then I met someone who changed everything about me, she was put in my life for a reason. Baby can you come out here please there is something I want to ask you.

Kim walked out on stage over to where alex is standing you wanted to see me. Alex smirks 15 months ago I met an angel who helped me see whats important in life. That angel gave me the greatest gift by making me a father to a beautiful little girl. He gets down on one knee pulling a box from his shirt opening it he says Kimberly Dawn Copeland will you let me have the honor of loving you everyday for the rest of our lives. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth.

I looked down at the man in front of me who was professing his undying love. I smiled wrapping my arms around him crying along with him. Yes Alexander james mclean I will marry you. The crowd went crazy clapping and crying as Alex said I finally kept a secret that was well worth the wait. Kim looked at him smiling I never thought you would propose on stage your so romantic I love you. Then it hit me Oh my god im engaged to Aj Mclean things don’t get much better then that.