- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Heres the next chapter hope you enjoy
October 23rd, 2004: Madison's 1st b-day, our second anniversary

I am amazed at how fast this year has flown by Nick. I never thought at 26, I would be married with 2 children. Nick smiles Jay we all knew once you met the right person that would be it. He smiles Thanks nick my munchkin is one today she's growing up too fast. Nick smiles wouldn't it be funny if Maddie and Baylee grow up to like each other. Alex says shut up I don't want to think about that now help me finish setting up.

Kim had just finished wrapping Madison's presents when the doorbell rang. She waddle over to the door opening it. Brian and Leighanne came inside hugging Kim. Brian says you poor thing I bet you are so over being pregnant. She smiled I am so ready for it to be over so I can see my feet again. Leighanne smiles where's the birthday princess?

Sue comes walking in the room with Maddie right behind her. Kim smiles she was having a bath so she can be ready for today. Leighanne Puts Baylee in the play pen and says Hey sue need help with anything in the kitchen. Kim smiles she needs help decorating cupcakes. Brian kissed his wife making his way outback to help nick and Aj. They finished decorating the yard and started a game of football when Kevin and Howie arrived.

Kim smiled watching alex interact with their daughter. He had her on his lap helping her open her gifts which was a site to see. Every time she got one open she put the bow on his head giggling at him. Kim sat down beside alex kissing maddie on the cheek happy birthday munchkin. Madison took a bow from one of her toys and put it on kim's tummy saying Mama Present. Kim smiled tears in her eyes you said your first words munchkin. Alex kissed kim on the cheek and maddie on the top of her head enjoying this special moment with his family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 7th, 2004:
I am sitting in the lobby of the hospital updating all of you lovely fans. Kim and I had our second anniversary along with Madison's 1st birthday on the 23rd of last month. Ariel was due on Halloween but decided she wasn't ready yet. So kim is being induced, the doctor broke her water 2 hours ago. Madison is with her grandma she is too young to understand whats going on. We are all excited about having this time off .

Nick wanted me to thank all of you for being supportive and accepting of his engagement. He wanted me to let you all know that even though most of us are married we love you all like family. I am truly thankful for all your support, loyalty and love. We wouldn't be able to do this with out you. I have to go be with my wife I hear her screaming my name. I will update you all when Ariel Arrives.
Alex made it to kim's room in time to hear her yell I NEED TO PUSH.
He quickly went to her side taking her hand breathing with her. The doctor is on her way you can't push yet Mrs. Mclean a nurse said. She squeezes my hand baby I have to push I want to see our baby. I smile at her kissing her forehead I know kim I promise you will be holding Ariel soon. I was on the phone with my mom when a nurse ran to me and said its time hurry.

I hung up on my mom and ran to the delivery room with the nurse.
I held kims hand as she pushed helping her through it. Doctor Sanders told me to come over to where he was so I did. The next thing I know kim gave one last push and Ariel was in my arms. I had just delivered my daughter the feeling that rushed over me was amazing. I laid ariel on Kim's stomach and kissed her I love you beautiful.

I kissed him and told him how amazing he was in bringing our baby into this world.
Kim looked at the nurse who put Ariel in my arms smiling as she said congratulations. Alex quietly got on the computer while kim was sleeping. He logged on to the website to keep his promise to the fans. I promised all of you I would update you when Ariel arrived. She's here and doing great has a little jaundice but a few days in the sun will fix that.

She has brown curly hair and hazel eyes. She weighed in at 6 pounds, 12 ounces, 17 inches long. I also want to let you all know that I helped deliver her. It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. The guys called congratulating Kim and I on Ariel's arrival. We will post some family pictures on the site for you all to see. I have to go sleep is calling me so thanks for all the love. Behave, Be cool and most of all Be real. Nothing is better then Birthdays and Baby Blankets.
Chapter End Notes:
How will Kim and Aj juggle a toddler and a newborn? Will Nick get married or will he get cold feet? How Will the guys deal with the time they have off? Will there be another album. Stay tuned to find out