- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
kim gets news on ariel,sue gets some shocking news,an old flame tries to cause trouble.
It's been a long 4 weeks to say the least. Johnny has kept us so busy with promotional shit and radio interviews that we barely have time to sleep which is crazy might i add. I thought it would be a good idea to bunk with Aj, you know so we can keep each other company and out of trouble.Things are going well except we miss our girls terribly.
Just because we text and skype over the computer it doesn't compare to being able to hold them at night. I feel bad for jay,especially since he is waiting on a call from kim about ariel's doctor appointment.He is such a softy when it comes to them. i'm glad hes in a good mood, i dont like sharing a bus with angry alex,thats not a pretty site. Sue has been staying with kim so she can spend time with the girls is what she tells me but i think she is there so they can keep each other company until we come home.
None of us like the idea of being away from our families untill may but really what choice do we have? Anyway enough about that,on to exciting news we have picked a set list of songs to put on the new bsb album,we are working on trying to get more european and canadian dates worked in to this tour. We will do our best to keep you all updated with whats going on here in backstreetland. I am going to join my bus mate and wait for a call from my love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim has been making herself crazy the past week waiting for the results of a test the doctors ran on ariel. I would probally be doing the same thing if it was one of my kids.Nick has been so wonderful sharing a bus with aj. I know at times that cant be easy for him.I had just finished getting ready to take the girls to the zoo when kim comes in the livingroom hysterical. What's wrong kim is everything ok?
She screams no everything is not ok,ariels test results came back. Sue says what r the results, is it a bug? I looked at sue it's worse then a bug, she has luekemia.Sue's heart ached for kim,she hugged her friend knowing the one person that could help is miles away. I didnt feel right leaving kim home by herself after the news she just received but i had to pick up stuff for dinner tonight.
Sue got back to kim's putting the food away when she saw a note on the fridge. Sue,Please don't be mad at me for leaving. I'm asking you to watch the girls, i had to tell alex this is person. i hope you understand and forgive me. i will try and hurry back as quick as i can. Sue sighed as she dialed nick's number smiling when his voice came on the line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was standing by the bus having a cigarette,while nick sat inside talking on the phone with sue. I've been anixous all week or maybe i've got home sickness as brian and kevin call it. Just as i finished my cigarette turning to get back on the bus i collided with nick. we both landed on our asses,laughing as nick said damn bus steps. We had about 2 hours to relax before the radio interview, so i opted for sleep.
I was sleeping until the sounds of nicks video game came blaring into my bunk. I made my way to the sitting room glaring at nick about to give him a piece of my mind. Nick looked up at me grinning hello sleeping beauty hope my game didnt wake you. I glared at him about to tell him off when my phone rings. Nick says Ha, saved by the phone works everytime.
I grab my phone answering it Hello? i was trying to tell nick off before my phone rang interupting me. I regretted saying that when i heard my wife on the phone. Baby, i was just saying how i....yes honey i'm sorry. Kim giggled on the other end of the phone pushing the door open saying dont just stand there in your boxers, kiss me silly.
I kissed my wife holding her in my arms.She looks at me and breaks down sobbing in my arms. I make her look at me baby what's wrong i cant understand you when you get like this. the words that just came from my wifes mouth hit me like a ton of bricks. Alex, Ariel was diagnosed with luekemia. I left the girls with sue and got here as quick as i could this is just something i couldnt tell you over the phone.
I held kim in my arms kissing her forehead as tears streamed down my face. i feel numb laying here replaying those words in my head over and over. Kim sighs now i wish i wasn't pregnant i couldn't handle knowing if something is wrong with this one too. I looked at kim how far along are u? im willing to stand by u with whatever you decide. She looked at me tears in her eyes 4 weeks they say the best time to abort is before the 4 month mark. I squeezed kim's hand give it one month and if thats what you want we can go together.
Chapter End Notes:
will kim keep the baby? how will aj deal with ariel's sickness while ont he road. what happens when the guys make a decision that could affect their future?