- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
the boys are heading home after 4 months of being away from their families. lots of surprises are in store for some of them when they return home.
The plane ride home is very different this time around. All five of us decided to be on the same flight, so we can spend some time with each other until we start touring again in July. Can you believe the look on Johnny's face when Jay told him that we refused to tour anymore if our families cannot be with us. Brian chuckles yeah that was the best night of the entire first leg. i can't wait to get home to Leigh-Anne and Bayley and tell them the great news about us firing management and finally getting back control of our music and lives.

Nick was slouching in his seat bored as we watched Brian interacting with his family,knowing in just 4 hours we would be doing the same as him and honestly i couldn't wait to hold my girls in my arms. Those 4 hours felt like eternity until we landed just a few minutes ago. Nick shook me and said this is it man i'll see you soon then he hugged me and made his way off the plane to sue who is five months pregnant. They are in for the ride of their lives and i'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

I made my way down the steps of the plane,pulling my bags behind me grinning from ear to ear. I was surprised to see my mom and tony waiting with Kim and our girls. I hugged my mom and tony who said its good to see you son we've missed you welcome home. Alex smiled i have missed you both very much as well is that invite still open? Denise smiles of course and we cant wait to show the girls the zoo and dolphins and Disney world. Alex smiles how bout we head home and you can tell the girls all about it mom.

While Denise and Tony took the girls to the car, i made my way to my wife who was hiding behind one of the luggage finders giggling. My smile got even bigger as she stepped out from behind the luggage finder and attacked me with kisses. I missed you so much Alex, Please tell me that we get to go with you when you go back on the road in July. I put my arms around Kim,kissing her forehead i wouldn't have it any other way love. Kim giggles i'm surprised you haven't noticed yet as she takes my hands to her growing tummy. I scoop her up spinning her around saying you kept our baby and i kiss her neck growling in her ear saying we better get to the car before they think we ran off on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I smiled at sue as she waddled over to me looking ever so sexy at five months pregnant with Twins. She kisses me saying I've missed you so much Nicky lets get home so we can go find out the sex of our babies. Nick smirks i'm so excited, i can hardly wait how bout we just head to the doctors now and then go home once we know. We made our way to find out what names we will be picking tonight for our twins. The guys hounded me something awful when they found out i was gonna be the one with twins first.

We arrived at the doctors both of us anxious to finally know the sex of our twins. I watched as sue got up on the table lifting her shirt so the doctor can place that goo stuff on her tummy. She took my hand smiling as the doctor moved all around her tummy. I cried once i heard the heartbeats knowing they both were still in there. Doctor Mcneil smiled saying congratulations baby A is a boy and baby B is a girl.I kissed sue then pulled away saying i love you one of each now we can finally pick some names tonight.

We are sitting on the couch cuddled up under a blanket writing down names we like for a boy and a girl. We came to realize choosing names isn't as easy as we thought it would be and i know everyone probally expects us to name our son after me but i want him to be his own person. Sue and i after 3 hours finally had 2 names picked out that we like. We both decided that we will share the names with everyone on the next leg of the tour. We spent the rest of the day just enjoying each others company. We both climbed into bed that night with smiles on our faces trying to get as much sleep as we can before we have to head to Mclean's house in the morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alex is playing with madison and ariel while i make dinner. It's so wonderful to watch him with the kids, i always knew he'd be a wonderful father. I am pulling dinner out of the oven when i feel him press against me breathing on my neck, his hands on my hips moving up under my shirt. I bite my lip whispering Alex not in front of the girls,after dinner you can have me for dessert. He smirks devilishly nibbling on my neck then heads to the table asking Denise if her and tony would mind taking the girls for the night.

All during dinner i had a hard time keeping my composure, all i wanted was for dinner to be over so i could have my wife for dessert. She's wearing my black muscle shirt,that damn perfume that drives me crazy, a bra and panties and she's teasing me with her feet. Kim giggles whats the matter babe you look a little flustered everything ok?
I look at my wife as i let out a low growl saying not flustered i'm waiting to enjoy every bite of my dessert and he leans forward making my feet press up against his erection.Alex smiles as dinner ends taking all the dishes to the kitchen. Denise and tony get the girls ready and head back to the hotel leaving the love birds alone for the night.

Alex smirks as he pulls kim into him saying we can finish the dishes later i want my dessert as promised. Kim giggles pushing herself away from alex saying you gotta catch me first and she heads for the stairs. Alex chuckles your making this too easy as he starts after her cutting her off at the stairs. Kim giggles as his arms wrap around her saying caught ya my yummy dessert. Kim shudders saying where r we going Alex? He chuckles as he throws me over his shoulders saying to make me happy of course. It's a good thing mom and tony took the girls with them for the night so they wouldn't have to hear the noises coming from their parents room.

I watch my wife laying in my arms asleep as i kiss her forehead telling her just how much she means to me and that i am lucky to have her and our kids in my life. Kim opens her eyes looking into mine and says she's the one who's lucky to have me and that me and the kids make up her world and she couldn't imagine her life being any better then it is. I kiss Kim holding her in my arms as we drift off to sleep happy and in love.
Chapter End Notes:
how will the fans react to the baby names nick and sue have chosen? How will the BackStreetLadies react once the boys tell them about firing management? will they get bigger buses now that their families are going on tour with them?